Clown World

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Forum rules
Posts in this section are deleted 5 years after the last reply
Post Reply
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 705

Clown World

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:40 pm

I had to pause it from the laughing attack I got.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LG4d9HylPKIn/

Red Room
Amityville Member
Posts: 45

Re: Clown World

Post by Red Room » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:15 pm

I really don't understand how Biden managed to win this presidential election. He has been going through serious cognitive decline, which is indisputable at this point. At this rate, I don't think his presidency will last an entire four years. One can only wonder how bad his health will be in the year 2024. Based on his current condition, and given that he requires great assistance when dealing with the press, I personally don't think he's the real president at this point. There has to be an anonymous figure with a stable mind doing all the political work behind him. It's impossible to be the leader of the free world or any other country with Biden's mental health.

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11648

Re: Clown World

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:16 pm

I had those exact same thoughts when Trump was President.

Trump often fumbled his words. Trump would drink a glass of water using two hands and need help walking down a ramp. And Trump is an old fart just like Biden.

Red Room
Amityville Member
Posts: 45

Re: Clown World

Post by Red Room » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:49 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:16 pm
I had those exact same thoughts when Trump was President.

Trump often fumbled his words. Trump would drink a glass of water using two hands and need help walking down a ramp. And Trump is an old fart just like Biden.
I see your point, but Trump's health was way better off then Biden's health in terms of cognition. It took Biden quite a long time to attend a press conference alone, but he used a paper with pre-written questions on it. The ramp story was later debunked, and I believe it was because Trump felt like he was going to slip over the ramp's smooth surface. When you look at other videos of him climbing stairs, or going up ramps, he seems fine.

However, what really bothers me is his overall health. Trump is morbidly obese, and his eating habits are outrageous! I have never seen someone consume diet coke like water. Remember when Trump got COVID? It was later revealed shortly after the election that his battle with COVID was not a quick and easy battle, but rather a painful one that required a lot of attention from doctors. This of course, is the result of poor health. With his health, it is impossible to quickly recover COVID.

User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
Posts: 3027
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Clown World

Post by Brendan72 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:47 pm

Red Room wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:49 pm
Dan the Damned wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:16 pm
I had those exact same thoughts when Trump was President.

Trump often fumbled his words. Trump would drink a glass of water using two hands and need help walking down a ramp. And Trump is an old fart just like Biden.
I see your point, but Trump's health was way better off then Biden's health in terms of cognition. It took Biden quite a long time to attend a press conference alone, but he used a paper with pre-written questions on it. The ramp story was later debunked, and I believe it was because Trump felt like he was going to slip over the ramp's smooth surface. When you look at other videos of him climbing stairs, or going up ramps, he seems fine.

However, what really bothers me is his overall health. Trump is morbidly obese, and his eating habits are outrageous! I have never seen someone consume diet coke like water. Remember when Trump got COVID? It was later revealed shortly after the election that his battle with COVID was not a quick and easy battle, but rather a painful one that required a lot of attention from doctors. This of course, is the result of poor health. With his health, it is impossible to quickly recover COVID.
This is obviously well before the recent disaster in Afghanistan. Now the US are sadly being laughed at and not taken seriously any longer because of it. Which leaves China ....

If you voted Biden I hope you are having second thoughts now.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

Red Room
Amityville Member
Posts: 45

Re: Clown World

Post by Red Room » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:54 pm

Brendan72 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:47 pm
Red Room wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:49 pm
Dan the Damned wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:16 pm
I had those exact same thoughts when Trump was President.

Trump often fumbled his words. Trump would drink a glass of water using two hands and need help walking down a ramp. And Trump is an old fart just like Biden.
I see your point, but Trump's health was way better off then Biden's health in terms of cognition. It took Biden quite a long time to attend a press conference alone, but he used a paper with pre-written questions on it. The ramp story was later debunked, and I believe it was because Trump felt like he was going to slip over the ramp's smooth surface. When you look at other videos of him climbing stairs, or going up ramps, he seems fine.

However, what really bothers me is his overall health. Trump is morbidly obese, and his eating habits are outrageous! I have never seen someone consume diet coke like water. Remember when Trump got COVID? It was later revealed shortly after the election that his battle with COVID was not a quick and easy battle, but rather a painful one that required a lot of attention from doctors. This of course, is the result of poor health. With his health, it is impossible to quickly recover COVID.
This is obviously well before the recent disaster in Afghanistan. Now the US are sadly being laughed at and not taken seriously any longer because of it. Which leaves China ....

If you voted Biden I hope you are having second thoughts now.
Joe Biden is officially Jimmy Carter 2.0

Post Reply