JimmySmokes thread of Going Nowhere...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Re: JimmySmokes thread of Going Nowhere...

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:15 pm

Guess I'm to blame for some of this. I should not have exposed the "Kongers" attack on here.

Instead now we have the Dan Attack. What can you do?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:58 pm

Jimmy! What do you make of this outrage?
Amityville faces second ‘horror’ as village poised to block cannabis sales

While the board appears set on opting out of weed retail and lounges, trustees hope to give voters the final say.

Amityville, Long Island, is probably best known for the 1974 mass murder of the DeFeo family and the subsequent explosion of books, movies and media attention on the supernatural horrors that allegedly followed.

Not only do the village’s residents have to contend with gawkers, tourists and wannabe ghost-hunters, now they may need to face another horror, depending on one’s views on cannabis, of course. It seems that Amityville may be the only municipality on Long Island where residents will be unable to buy weed legally.
https://www.thegrowthop.com/cannabis-ne ... abis-sales :twisted:

Red Room
Amityville Member

Post by Red Room » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:17 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:58 pm

While the board appears set on opting out of weed retail and lounges, trustees hope to give voters the final say.

Amityville, Long Island, is probably best known for the 1974 mass murder of the DeFeo family and the subsequent explosion of books, movies and media attention on the supernatural horrors that allegedly followed.

Not only do the village’s residents have to contend with gawkers, tourists and wannabe ghost-hunters, now they may need to face another horror, depending on one’s views on cannabis, of course. It seems that Amityville may be the only municipality on Long Island where residents will be unable to buy weed legally.
That's a big let down for the owners of the horror house because they own an acupuncture clinic that sales cannabis products for medical treatment of their patients. I've seen them put out several ads to promote the product.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:25 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:58 pm

It's purely medicinal man!
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:25 pm

We have particular "free-dumbs" in this silly country.

Just the locals (town "elects") looking out for Amityville's best interests! They can't smoke anything but they're told to wear masks and "vaccinate" themselves, for the betterment of their neighbors. You know, "my body, my choice" right.

:roll:

I doubt Ronnie would've followed their coming ordinance though.

devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Post by devilbustedinct » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:00 am

This thread is going nowhere