Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Re: THE AMITYVILLE VIBRATOR movie

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:24 pm
Amity Y Ville today:
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:55 am
Plain stupid, why would you even give this movie attention by posting a thread on it? It actually degrades the series to a new low.
Amity Y Ville in 2016:
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:40 am
I was thinking Amityville: Red Light would be an interesting concept. The ancient evil affects the career of some reputable workers in the field of a whorehouse which opens on Ocean Avenue.

Somewhere in the movie they realise the red room being used by the clients was actually an ancient sacrificial chamber, and anyone who steps foot in there is doomed for eternity. The employees become possessed and start killing in their thirst for blood.

The film could end with a special grand peep-hole show where the beast rises and kills everyone in the place with red lazer beams come out of the two eye-like windows or something.

What can we do to make this happen?
:lol:

I don't think you can take jokes, or understand satire, at least not to those who gave criticism to you Mr Nolte. Very selective. Kinda derailed this guys thread too by making this about your vendetta against a forum veteran. Feel free though, no one is interested in this trash film.
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:58 pm
Feel free though, no one is interested in this trash film.
I am - I ordered it!

I'd order your film too.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:36 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:31 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:
I am - I ordered it!

I'd order your film too.
:clap:

Used to live in Amsterdam and got the inspiration from the red light district, one of the bars there even has the eye-like windows. 8-)
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:43 am

Now there's a coincidence, I visited Amsterdam many times, and not just because of the drugs. Once my regular prostitute had a special offer: "Two For The Price Of One."
Anyway, the other guy seemed really nice...
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:10 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:31 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:
I am - I ordered it!

I'd order your film too.
So Sherb....I (and surely others) are eagerly awaiting your review of the Amityville Vibrator (especially Amit Y Ville).

BTW....my copy is #470! :dance:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:20 pm

believer wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:10 pm
BTW....my copy is #470! :dance:
Mine is #305!

I had a blast with it. Exactly the sort of exploitation trash I was expecting - can't wait to take it round a friends house once the pandemic dies down. Amit Y Ville should order a copy too :)

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:33 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:20 pm
I had a blast with it. Exactly the sort of exploitation trash I was expecting - can't wait to take it round a friends house once the pandemic dies down.
I must be getting old....I don't really have any friends I could feel comfortable sharing it with.

I would feel like I'm being judged.

Harshly. :mrgreen:

My 2 cents on the Amityville Vibrator...

I've never seen anything so :) love :) gory and/or sleazy in my life. And that says ALOT. Brings new meaning to the words, 'Bloody Orgasm'. One of the most disgusting pieces of trash that I've ever seen. You couldn't peel your eyes from the screen because you are thinking they couldn't possibly get any worse than the previous scene....but you were also thinking 'How much longer is this torture (both the cast AND the audience) going to continue?' Nate delivered everything he promised....and then some.

Definite must have for the Amityville movie collection most of us have.

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:20 pm
Amit Y Ville should order a copy too :)
Couldn't agree more!!! :dance:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:54 pm

I think Nate will be proud of that review! :D
believer wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:33 pm
Definite must have for the Amityville movie collection most of us have.
Maybe not for everyone though :lol:

devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Post by devilbustedinct » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Why does Amit Y Ville use the word “derail” so often?Limited vocabulary? Experience? And no, this person has no clue about satire. Who is he/she trying to fool?

sNate666
Amityville Member

Amityville Vibrator

Post by sNate666 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:01 pm

Hey, it's the writer/director of Amityville Vibrator here. I was just curious who all on this forum has seen my flick and what you thought of it. Don't be afraid to be honest. Haha. If you're curious at all, you can grab a copy of it here: https://www.storenvy.com/stores/1357276 ... roductions

On a side note, I am actually a pretty big fan of the franchise. I just wanted to make something that poked fun at all the knockoffs that have come out in recent years.

Dirty G
Amityville Member

Re: Amityville Vibrator

Post by Dirty G » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:45 am

opinions to new visitors especially prolific cant be negative from what i've heard so unfortunately I won't be able to post.

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:28 am

sNate666 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:01 pm
Hey, it's the writer/director of Amityville Vibrator here. I was just curious who all on this forum has seen my flick and what you thought of it. Don't be afraid to be honest. Haha. If you're curious at all, you can grab a copy of it here: https://www.storenvy.com/stores/1357276 ... roductions

On a side note, I am actually a pretty big fan of the franchise. I just wanted to make something that poked fun at all the knockoffs that have come out in recent years.
Hey Nate!

A couple of us gave you reviews on your original post, you can check them out here

sNate666
Amityville Member

Post by sNate666 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:15 pm

Hey thanks! Hadn't seen those reviews before. Pretty cool multiple people on here purchased one. I'm also not sure if I'm replying to the right comment. Haha. Still trying to figure this layout out.

Dirty G
Amityville Member

Post by Dirty G » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:37 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Dan the Damned wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:24 pm
Amity Y Ville today:
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:55 am
Plain stupid, why would you even give this movie attention by posting a thread on it? It actually degrades the series to a new low.
Amity Y Ville in 2016:
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:40 am
I was thinking Amityville: Red Light would be an interesting concept. The ancient evil affects the career of some reputable workers in the field of a whorehouse which opens on Ocean Avenue.

Somewhere in the movie they realise the red room being used by the clients was actually an ancient sacrificial chamber, and anyone who steps foot in there is doomed for eternity. The employees become possessed and start killing in their thirst for blood.

The film could end with a special grand peep-hole show where the beast rises and kills everyone in the place with red lazer beams come out of the two eye-like windows or something.

What can we do to make this happen?
:lol:

I don't think you can take jokes, or understand satire, at least not to those who gave criticism to you Mr Nolte. Very selective. Kinda derailed this guys thread too by making this about your vendetta against a forum veteran. Feel free though, no one is interested in this trash film.
sorry but this is fantastic. Hats off to you for making an old depressed amityville fan happy. :clap: