If George Lutz was still alive...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Post Reply
User avatar
AmityWSFL
Amityville Member
Posts: 42

If George Lutz was still alive...

Post by AmityWSFL » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:59 pm

How do you think he will react to the "sequels" (Except The Awakening, and Murders)

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room
Posts: 698

Re: If George Lutz was still alive...

Post by Amit Y Ville » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:51 am

Probably wouldn't care.

He would take indifference to several claims made against him on this forum though.
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9708
Contact:

Re: If George Lutz was still alive...

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:02 am

He'd be fine with those two, as his friend Dan Farrands was involved... although I don't think everyone was happy with how Awakening turned out. George wasn't against a fictional sequel if it kept Amityville Horror discussions going...

User avatar
AmityWSFL
Amityville Member
Posts: 42

Re: If George Lutz was still alive...

Post by AmityWSFL » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:43 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:51 am
Probably wouldn't care.

He would take indifference to several claims made against him on this forum though.
Even though I was referring to the Knockoffs (Haunting, Playhouse, Terror, etc.)

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room
Posts: 698

Re: If George Lutz was still alive...

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:33 am

AmityWSFL wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:43 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:51 am
Probably wouldn't care.

He would take indifference to several claims made against him on this forum though.
Even though I was referring to the Knockoffs (Haunting, Playhouse, Terror, etc.)
Sorry I thought Terror was actually pretty good. Can we not compare the movies which are good with fan made movies like Playhouse please.
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

User avatar
AmityWSFL
Amityville Member
Posts: 42

Re: If George Lutz was still alive...

Post by AmityWSFL » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:08 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:33 am
AmityWSFL wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:43 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:51 am
Probably wouldn't care.

He would take indifference to several claims made against him on this forum though.
Even though I was referring to the Knockoffs (Haunting, Playhouse, Terror, etc.)
Sorry I thought Terror was actually pretty good. Can we not compare the movies which are good with fan made movies like Playhouse please.
Alright. :P

Post Reply