Exclusive Photo of the Amityville House Basement Circa 2010

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Red Room
Amityville Member

Exclusive Photo of the Amityville House Basement Circa 2010

Post by Red Room » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:36 pm

I just happen to have a friend, who wishes to remain anonymous, who works as a real estate agent for Coldwell Banker in Massapequa, a town close to Amityville. I asked him about what he and his colleagues thought about Amityville house and if they had any interesting experiences selling the house. He said he's never heard of any agent or visitor experience anything paranormal at the house while it was listed for sale, however, he did offer to show me an exclusive file of pictures taken inside the house in 2010. The photos were taken by a women named Laura Zambratto, who was responsible for selling the house at the time. The photos in the file were really of no surprise to me, since most of them can be found on the internet. However, there was one photo that caught my attention. It was a picture of the washing machine in the basement. I asked him why that photo wasn't posted with the others, and he said it was most likely because it showed a damaged area in the cinder block foundation of the house, which can repel prospective buyers. He was right, the photo does seem to show a section in the basement with a bunch of cracks and residue leaking through them. Anyway, here is the photo.

Red Room
Amityville Member

Re: Exclusive Photo of the Amityville House Basement Circa 2010

Post by Red Room » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:43 pm

Notice how the look of the cinder block foundation are consistent with this photo also taken in the basement in 2016:

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:08 am

Great. Can we get hold of Laura Zambratto?
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

Red Room
Amityville Member

Post by Red Room » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:49 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:08 am
LOL. I can't believe you want to get hold of her just so you can ask her about her experience in a stupid basement lmao. The house has never been haunted in the last 40 or so years after the lutz era. The only paranormal experience I've heard of after the lutz era in 1976 came from a realtor in 2010 who allegedly felt cold spots in the basement, which was later refuted by others who were in the house with him.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:28 pm

Red Room wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:49 am
Amit Y Ville wrote:
LOL. I can't believe you want to get hold of her just so you can ask her about her experience in a stupid basement lmao. The house has never been haunted in the last 40 or so years after the lutz era. The only paranormal experience I've heard of after the lutz era in 1976 came from a realtor in 2010 who allegedly felt cold spots in the basement, which was later refuted by others who were in the house with him.
I've heard other people allege things have happened but I'm not sure I believe any of them.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Red Room
Amityville Member

Post by Red Room » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:20 am

Amityville Rock wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:28 pm
Red Room wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:49 am
Amit Y Ville wrote:
I've heard other people allege things have happened but I'm not sure I believe any of them.
Well, if there's anything that this photo verifies, it would be the bad odors from the basement that is often associated to paranormal activity by so-called experts and investigators. All of that mold and mildew accumulation and muddy water on the foundation wall is the definite cause of it.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:20 am

Yeah but it’s more fun to attribute it to a haunting so certain people in here can continue to kid themselves that something demonic is down there in the basement/home.

You know, the truth.

Red Room
Amityville Member

Post by Red Room » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:59 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:20 am
Yeah but it’s more fun to attribute it to a haunting so certain people in here can continue to kid themselves that something demonic is down there in the basement/home.

You know, the truth.
You know, the user by the name of Amit Y Ville asked me for permission to contact the agent that was responsible for selling the house in 2010 so he could interview her about her experience in a stupid basement lmao. I told him he was gonna sound a little silly, but I went ahead and gave him permission lol.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:04 pm

At least the first movie got one thing right no one can dispute; the basement is a total dump. Even a demon would be ashamed to call such a place home. :lol:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:02 pm

Red Room wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:36 pm
I just happen to have a friend, who wishes to remain anonymous, who works as a real estate agent for Coldwell Banker in Massapequa, a town close to Amityville. I asked him about what he and his colleagues thought about Amityville house and if they had any interesting experiences selling the house. He said he's never heard of any agent or visitor experience anything paranormal at the house while it was listed for sale, however, he did offer to show me an exclusive file of pictures taken inside the house in 2010. The photos were taken by a women named Laura Zambratto, who was responsible for selling the house at the time. The photos in the file were really of no surprise to me, since most of them can be found on the internet. However, there was one photo that caught my attention. It was a picture of the washing machine in the basement. I asked him why that photo wasn't posted with the others, and he said it was most likely because it showed a damaged area in the cinder block foundation of the house, which can repel prospective buyers. He was right, the photo does seem to show a section in the basement with a bunch of cracks and residue leaking through them. Anyway, here is the photo.
Something bothered me about this photo from the moment it was posted. I knew that by the way the dryer vent was set up that it couldn't have been from 108's basement since there are no basement windows that are set that low at 108.

The picture is from a house currently for sale at 9 Ocean Avenue. Ironically, it's been on the market since December 10th (the day before this post was made).

Sorry to burst your bubble, Red Room. But either your anonymous friend was mistaken or playing with you.

P.S. The house at 9 Ocean Ave has some funky eye windows itself...

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

Red Room
Amityville Member

Post by Red Room » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:07 pm

believer wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:02 pm
Red Room wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:36 pm
Something bothered me about this photo from the moment it was posted. I knew that by the way the dryer vent was set up that it couldn't have been from 108's basement since there are no basement windows that are set that low at 108.

The picture is from a house currently for sale at 9 Ocean Avenue. Ironically, it's been on the market since December 10th (the day before this post was made).

Sorry to burst your bubble, Red Room. But either your anonymous friend was mistaken or playing with you.

P.S. The house at 9 Ocean Ave has some funky eye windows itself...

Yeah, thanks for telling me lol. The fact that I posted this before December 10th should prove that I'm not trying to deceive you guys. The house at 9 Ocean Avenue looks strikingly similar to 108, the design is almost exactly the same and both houses are located 0.2 miles apart. This is a clear misunderstanding by the real estate agents lol.

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:39 pm

Red Room wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:07 pm
The fact that I posted this before December 10th should prove that I'm not trying to deceive you guys.
Sorry to burst your bubble....again. You posted this on December 11th....the day AFTER the house at 9 Ocean Avenue went on the market.

And I never eluded to the idea that you were deceiving anyone. I stated that your anonymous realtor friend was either mistaken or playing with you. But now that you mention it....

The Bullshit Sheriff
Amityville Member

Post by The Bullshit Sheriff » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:38 pm

believer wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:39 pm
Red Room wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:07 pm
The fact that I posted this before December 10th should prove that I'm not trying to deceive you guys.
Sorry to burst your bubble....again. You posted this on December 11th....the day AFTER the house at 9 Ocean Avenue went on the market.

And I never eluded to the idea that you were deceiving anyone. I stated that your anonymous realtor friend was either mistaken or playing with you. But now that you mention it....
:like:

:applause:

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:16 pm

Red Room... are you still there?

Red room?

:clap:

Red Room
Amityville Member

Post by Red Room » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:44 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:16 pm

Red room?

I’m still here, I am currently enjoying a nice Christmas vacation with my family. Hey, you might wanna check out the recent thread published by a guy called jimmysmokes in the Amityville Coffee House section exposing you. Even one of the moderators chipped in. It really taught me a lot about who you really are, a hypocrite. :D

The Bullshit Sheriff
Amityville Member

Post by The Bullshit Sheriff » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:08 pm

Red Room wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:44 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:

Red room?

I’m still here, I am currently enjoying a nice Christmas vacation with my family. Hey, you might wanna check out the recent thread published by a guy called jimmysmokes in the Amityville Coffee House section exposing you. Even one of the moderators chipped in. It really taught me a lot about who you really are, a hypocrite. :D
Weak.

Deflect much?

:roll:

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:17 am

The :) silly dilly :) Sheriff wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:08 pm
Red Room wrote:
Amit Y Ville wrote:

Red room?

Weak.

Deflect much?

The great deflector :D

This is gold!

Red Room
Amityville Member

Post by Red Room » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:53 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:17 am
The :) silly dilly :) Sheriff wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:08 pm
Red Room wrote:

Weak.

Deflect much?

The great deflector :D

This is gold!
http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/vie ... =3&t=12401

“The great deflector” lol :D