Amityville My Sister's Keeper

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 381
Contact:

Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amityville Rock » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:35 pm

Hi everyone, today I received an unexpected early Christmas gift from a friend who is aware of my Amityville interest: Micky Sexton's book (2016). Thus far, I've read the first two chapters, and boy or boy does it paint Kathy Lutz in a poor light (it also shows that the Connors Family was abusive and, frankly, dysfunctional). Kathy throws out nearly everything her husband "Seb" owns when they "break up" after nine years of marriage while he is away then Micky notes her sister has always had a very bad temper even while she was a child. Next up in chapter three George enters this sorry sordid story. :shock: :oops: I can see why Micky waited until both her sister and ex-brother-in-law died before publishing her memoir. I'll keep everyone posted as I make progress.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9658
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:25 am

Amityville Rock wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:35 pm
I'll keep everyone posted as I make progress.
Please do, it only gets worse :shock:

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 381
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amityville Rock » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Chapter Three - Five: Oh boy

Micky claims she's a psychic, that Kathy was a neglectful mother even before she met George, and that George was a "master warlock" who had telekinetic powers far more potent than those of the legendary Uri Geller!

Highlights included -

1.) George constantly drugging everyone each evening (and sometimes during the day) with his mysterious bottles full of unlabeled herbs. :lol:

2.) Someone unseen (we are supposed to believe it was George) used the kids' swing set as a torture rack for Harry the dog! :shock: An event only Micky conveniently witnessed.

3.) Micky was the only "practicing Christian" in her family even though she stated in the previous chapters that her family was made up of "devout Catholics" (especially her mother). :fp:

4.) George used his telekinesis to turn Jimmy into a literal levitating puppet! :dance: An event which once again only Micky conveniently witnesses.

And to think we haven't gotten to Amityville yet.... :wall:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 381
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amityville Rock » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm

WTH just WTH is this bull crap!? :breakdance:

Chapters Six - Eight are disappointing while at the same time ludicrously entertaining due to the idiocy involved:

Chapter Six: This is the money shot chapter as it deals with the infamous twenty-eight days but not really. Other than Micky helping Kathy move "a couple of boxes" into 112 Ocean Avenue, and later Kathy telling Micky a summary of the events we know so well the chapter is more about Micky's fear George is a warlock and can now hypnotize people with his voice as well as drug people with food & drink! :fp:

Chapter Seven: Things become crazier when Micky clandestinely recruits a middle-aged family friend/neighbor named Marilyn to her cause. Although Micky is upset by George "the warlock" having a collection of allegedly "satanic" books about the occult she thinks nothing of Marilyn having a similar (if not much larger) collection and being "knowledgable about the occult". Then Rather than provide the police with a sample of George's allegedly drugged coffee grounds Micky instead gives them to this would-be unofficial witchfinder general Marilyn for examination! :doh:

Chapter Eight: Is rather short. Micky brings home a vial of holy water from the local church which she gives to Kathy who tries to smash it! :roll:

What I've gathered so far from the first half of this terrible tale is that Micky has an ego second only to Ronnie Defoe, Jr. Take for example In chapter six how Micky doesn't once mention Jimmy's wedding, not a peep! She keeps the focus firmly on herself at all times through this narrative. She has thus far offered no insight into the events of Amityville beyond her insane claims about George. She is the hero of this story. The only one smart enough to see George is a warlock and brave enough to fight him. This is the weirdest Amityville related thing I've read or seen since Jackie gave us open mic night with Butch. :rotate:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Wallace
Amityville Member
Posts: 81

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Wallace » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:28 pm

I ordered this book for my Kindle once and I thought it was so absurd that I couldn't even get through the first chapter. Keep in my that I have been able to get through the works of John G. Jones (his writing was at least entertaining) and Ric Osuna. I actually give thanks to Rock for reading it and posting the nonsense that it contains. That way I don't have waste time reading that crap.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9658
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:22 am

Amityville Rock wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm
What I've gathered so far from the first half of this terrible tale is that Micky has an ego second only to Ronnie Defoe, Jr.
While I've never seen Micky on social media, her husband appeared on various Amityvile Facebook groups at the time of release... aggressively trying to push people into buying it!

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 381
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:08 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:22 am
Amityville Rock wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm
What I've gathered so far from the first half of this terrible tale is that Micky has an ego second only to Ronnie Defoe, Jr.
While I've never seen Micky on social media, her husband appeared on various Amityvile Facebook groups at the time of release... aggressively trying to push people into buying it!
I'm not surprised. Like Jackie, the questionable psychic, before her in the book Micky comes across as someone craving fame. A forgettable bit player (who by her own admission was only in the house on two fleeting occasions experiencing nothing more than "creepy feelings" the first time and feeling "contented" there the second) who desperately wants her time on stage no matter what.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room
Posts: 668

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amit Y Ville » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:57 am

Whos Micky Sexton
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9658
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:36 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:57 am
Whos Micky Sexton
Kathy's sister.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 679

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:20 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm
WTH just WTH is this bull crap!? :breakdance:

Chapters Six - Eight are disappointing while at the same time ludicrously entertaining due to the idiocy involved:

Chapter Six: This is the money shot chapter as it deals with the infamous twenty-eight days but not really. Other than Micky helping Kathy move "a couple of boxes" into 112 Ocean Avenue, and later Kathy telling Micky a summary of the events we know so well the chapter is more about Micky's fear George is a warlock and can now hypnotize people with his voice as well as drug people with food & drink! :fp:

Chapter Seven: Things become crazier when Micky clandestinely recruits a middle-aged family friend/neighbor named Marilyn to her cause. Although Micky is upset by George "the warlock" having a collection of allegedly "satanic" books about the occult she thinks nothing of Marilyn having a similar (if not much larger) collection and being "knowledgable about the occult". Then Rather than provide the police with a sample of George's allegedly drugged coffee grounds Micky instead gives them to this would-be unofficial witchfinder general Marilyn for examination! :doh:

Chapter Eight: Is rather short. Micky brings home a vial of holy water from the local church which she gives to Kathy who tries to smash it! :roll:

What I've gathered so far from the first half of this terrible tale is that Micky has an ego second only to Ronnie Defoe, Jr. Take for example In chapter six how Micky doesn't once mention Jimmy's wedding, not a peep! She keeps the focus firmly on herself at all times through this narrative. She has thus far offered no insight into the events of Amityville beyond her insane claims about George. She is the hero of this story. The only one smart enough to see George is a warlock and brave enough to fight him. This is the weirdest Amityville related thing I've read or seen since Jackie gave us open mic night with Butch. :rotate:
God knows what she would've done had she have gotten hold of that demonic plate you have! Remember when you tried pushing that off in here? :clap:

And this Marilyn (neighbor-friend) character wasn't trying to fool or make money off the public like George was with a hoax! And give Mick some credit for her claims. She wasn't writing a book based on another's claims of paranormal, labeling it as "non-fiction" (like Anson did) which in turn what he crapped out in his book, can't even take responsibility for when he actually stole the paranormal incidents from a certain attorney!

So if you think she did her book for fame & notoriety, she could've done a better job! Right George?? :lol:

Please remember that she was family. If you're casting stones at her, well sh!t man, I've shattered George's, Kathy's, Danny's & Chris's haunting windows beyond repairs right in here! Yeah, yeah, we're not here to prove a haunting to you Jimmy. That's because we have no proof of a haunting, but damn that flying pig sure seemed legit when we read about it at the time. :roll:

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 381
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:25 pm

Jeez, Jimmy what got up your ass? Of all people I thought you would be skeptical of Micky's more than dubious claims, or do you believe George Lutz was a powerful warlock capable of telekinesis and mind control? :lol:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 679

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:38 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:25 pm
Jeez, Jimmy what got up your ass? Of all people I thought you would be skeptical of Micky's more than dubious claims, or do you believe George Lutz was a powerful warlock capable of telekinesis and mind control? :lol:
I had that book before it came out. I wrote about it long ago in here.

You have 3 family members claiming him of being involved in the occult, witchcraft, etc. They all lying? Or is there something to it? You did read in the book about Micky recounting the night George & Kathy had witches over to their home? Now either she's lying or they did. I don't see no reason for her to lie over this matter, knowing they bought the home at 112 a bit later, all comes together doesn't it. And if one is involved in that wickedness, they ain't up to no good!

Don't know if he could move objects? But he seems to have certain people under (his) mind control? Even still right on here you know. :wall: Before Mick came along, old Danny & Chris were already making these claims. Well, just not to the extent! That may be due to the fact that she was older and could remember and understand a bit more (at that time) to what might have been going on...

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 381
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:45 pm

:lol: Ah, Jimmy I guess you believe in witchcraft so you aren't as rationally minded as you claim, interesting. Or do you despise the late George Lutz so much you enjoy him being defamed? :think:

Those "witches" could just as easily have been a new age group they were quite common in the 1960s and 1970s. The woman who talked to Micky asked her if she practiced "transcendental meditation" not if she loved Satan.

For everyone else, It gets better or rather worse :lol:

Chapter Nine: Dear lord what a load of crap. Micky claims the Warrens were part of George's "Satanic Cult" and rode around in a black car with "Demon" (the word spelled out) vanity plates. They also gave Father Ray, a priest mind you, a ride in their demonic car. Now, the Warrens were many things but Satanists were not one of them that would have gone against their entire religious presentation. :fp:

George allegedly drugged Father Ray and also had him under mind control.

Marilyn, the witchfinder general had the coffee ground analyzed. The coffee contained some sort of "drug" (she never said what it was) and multiple other "occult substances" (also never specified). What in the blue hell are "occult substances" are we talking about wolf's bane and other harmless herbs people are superstitious about?

George allegedly wired Kathy's mom's house with hidden microphones and hidden "expensive" cameras (behind furniture and under the dining room table) for some odd reason (Micky thinks to document a "fake haunting"). Micky discovered these and threw them out so conveniently once again no one other than Micky saw any of this, how very interesting. Odd how that keeps happening in this story. :dance: Oh, and ill-tempered George never goes after Micky to get revenge for the destruction of what must have been literally thousands of dollars worth of cutting edge equipment, nice of him. :clap:

Chapter Ten: Micky gets a sawed-off shotgun from her boyfriend's shady dark-haired Italian friend named and I :) flower :) you not "Ronnie". Micky then almost shoots George in the back with the shotgun while they are in the kitchen together. George supposedly turns around sees the gun but says or does nothing neither during the incident nor after even though he flies off the handle the rest of the time (often over the slightest provocations)! :shock:

Chapter Eleven: Micky moves to Colorado, nothing much happens other than a psychic dream about her father dying so the tamest chapter thus far.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Wallace
Amityville Member
Posts: 81

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Wallace » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:04 pm

Come on, Jimmy. You have to know better than this. Whether you believe that the AH was real or not, shouldn't really matter in this case. Either way it doesn't make the nonsense spewed by Kathy's sister any more credible. This is even more nonsensical than the whole Geraldine saga pushed by Osuna. Just because someone is anti-Lutz or anti-horror it hardly makes that person credible or trustworthy. Also, I think there is a big difference between somebody who may have dabbled in the occult and one that is able to move objects with his mind and control other people in the process.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 381
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Being 2/3 to 3/4 through this nonfiction book or more accurately novel I can confidently say the following -

Was George Lutz abusive? Perhaps maybe even probably. I say this but I only do so because Chris and Danny corroborate that abuse happened, or at least they think it happened. I give no credence whatsoever to Micky's testimony independently because she is an unreliable source who frequently makes fantastical claims without a shred of evidence. If Micky told me water is wet I'd get a second opinion before I believed it.

What about the more extraordinary claims made in the book? I must say these all but certainly didn't occur because not only are they utterly incredulous but Micky is the sole witness for all of them. The simplest explanation is Micky is either delusional or has fabricated these events to discredit a man who she hated.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 679

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:05 pm
Being 2/3 to 3/4 through this nonfiction book or more accurately novel I can confidently say the following -

Was George Lutz abusive? Perhaps maybe even probably. I say this but I only do so because Chris and Danny corroborate that abuse happened, or at least they think it happened. I give no credence whatsoever to Micky's testimony independently because she is an unreliable source who frequently makes fantastical claims without a shred of evidence. If Micky told me water is wet I'd get a second opinion before I believed it.

What about the more extraordinary claims made in the book? I must say these all but certainly didn't occur because not only are they utterly incredulous but Micky is the sole witness for all of them. The simplest explanation is Micky is either delusional or has fabricated these events to discredit a man who she hated.
Lol, why would she hate George? Must be a reason. You claim that Micky makes claims without a shred of evidence, but then proceed to let Danny & Chris off the hook, considering with their claims, there's absolutely no proof any abuse happened! Danny said that George could move objects with his mind. Claimed he saw it take place a couple of times. Is Danny being delusional or he just hate George?

Was Micky the sole source when it came to the family moving into her mothers home while she was there. Did she lie about hearing George on the phone with reporters etc. She made up the stuff about the coffee he drugged? She the sole source over Sebastian cheating on her sister or when George did same thing? She made up the stuff about Fr. Ray & Warrens being there at her mothers house?

I give no credence to George & his claims. If he told me his house was haunted I'd get a second opinion. And no I wouldn't take it from his (Lutz) family members but I'd have the house looked into instead of the goons he brought in to do it. :lol:

Finally, Ed & Lorraine Warren (along with Fr. Ray) were full of sh!t!!

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 679

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:45 pm
:lol: Ah, Jimmy I guess you believe in witchcraft so you aren't as rationally minded as you claim, interesting. Or do you despise the late George Lutz so much you enjoy him being defamed? :think:

Those "witches" could just as easily have been a new age group they were quite common in the 1960s and 1970s. The woman who talked to Micky asked her if she practiced "transcendental meditation" not if she loved Satan.

For everyone else, It gets better or rather worse :lol:

Chapter Nine: Dear lord what a load of crap. Micky claims the Warrens were part of George's "Satanic Cult" and rode around in a black car with "Demon" (the word spelled out) vanity plates. They also gave Father Ray, a priest mind you, a ride in their demonic car. Now, the Warrens were many things but Satanists were not one of them that would have gone against their entire religious presentation. :fp:

George allegedly drugged Father Ray and also had him under mind control.

Marilyn, the witchfinder general had the coffee ground analyzed. The coffee contained some sort of "drug" (she never said what it was) and multiple other "occult substances" (also never specified). What in the blue hell are "occult substances" are we talking about wolf's bane and other harmless herbs people are superstitious about?

George allegedly wired Kathy's mom's house with hidden microphones and hidden "expensive" cameras (behind furniture and under the dining room table) for some odd reason (Micky thinks to document a "fake haunting"). Micky discovered these and threw them out so conveniently once again no one other than Micky saw any of this, how very interesting. Odd how that keeps happening in this story. :dance: Oh, and ill-tempered George never goes after Micky to get revenge for the destruction of what must have been literally thousands of dollars worth of cutting edge equipment, nice of him. :clap:

Chapter Ten: Micky gets a sawed-off shotgun from her boyfriend's shady dark-haired Italian friend named and I :) flower :) you not "Ronnie". Micky then almost shoots George in the back with the shotgun while they are in the kitchen together. George supposedly turns around sees the gun but says or does nothing neither during the incident nor after even though he flies off the handle the rest of the time (often over the slightest provocations)! :shock:

Chapter Eleven: Micky moves to Colorado, nothing much happens other than a psychic dream about her father dying so the tamest chapter thus far.
Uh, what's rational about being involved in witchcraft? I'm not involved in it. I just stated I wouldn't be partaking in any part of it. And I don't despise George nor do I try and "defame" him. He did a good job of that to himself.

Transcendental Meditation is the first thing a person entering into witchcraft learns! I've read a bit on that (written by others whom were involved) and listened to interviews on the subject.

LOL, you think the Warrens were religiously legit? Did you happen to watch MAH and see the scene where Danny & Laura go to her home? You talking about 100% comedic idiocy, sh!t, True Cross of Christ! Blasphemy to even make such a claim! How bout' Danny's comment - THIS IS F&CKING NUTS! Well said Danny. Most people in here know the Warrens were frauds so you can get off the worship of those clowns.

Fr. Ray was a man that we still don't know much about. Was hard to ever track down or seemed to stay in one place? So did he drink some of George's coffee? We'll never know.

Ahhh, George and his tape recorders. Well, you got me there! I seem to remember someone making 45 hours worth of TAPES right after leaving the house at 112? :think: So I'm guessing this character must have gotten rid of his tape machines (recording equipment) right after making those tapes for Anson? I mean for self-therapy, sorry my bad :lol: And perhaps George was trying to drum up a little paranormal activity in Joan's house for backup proof? I mean, Jesus Christ, they were levitating in that house too!

I don't see why you would think Micky was that far out after reading her book or my last paragraph for that matter :clap:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 679

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:07 pm

Wallace wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:04 pm
Come on, Jimmy. You have to know better than this. Whether you believe that the AH was real or not, shouldn't really matter in this case. Either way it doesn't make the nonsense spewed by Kathy's sister any more credible. This is even more nonsensical than the whole Geraldine saga pushed by Osuna. Just because someone is anti-Lutz or anti-horror it hardly makes that person credible or trustworthy. Also, I think there is a big difference between somebody who may have dabbled in the occult and one that is able to move objects with his mind and control other people in the process.
Then you're best bet would be to call up Danny Lutz and ask him whether George dabbled in the occult or he was more heavily involved to the point where he could move objects?

And if his documentary didn't provide enough answers for your liking, Can't help you on that one bro.

Wallace
Amityville Member
Posts: 81

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Wallace » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:16 pm

Yes, I know about the claims made by Christopher in the documentary. It doesn't mean that I believe them. I think it is possible that George may have dabbled in the occult, but it doesn't mean that I have to believe that he was able to gain supernatural powers from it. I think I have already stated this a few times on this board.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 381
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:20 pm

Jimmy, you've fully discredited yourself with your statements in this thread including your seemingly blind faith in the fanciful Micky Sexton. You hold others to an impossible standard frequently ridiculing them for having faith in outlandish notions then turn around and profess faith in a clearly delusional or lying woman. I seriously doubt anyone will ever take you seriously again on this forum from here on out.

PS The way you act I almost suspect you have a personal stake in Micky's tale. :think: I can relate because I once possessed great faith in the late George Lutz which in recent years I have reconsidered.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 381
Contact:

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:33 pm

Oh, and Jimmy, I never stated I believed George had telekinetic powers because Danny said so that would be absurd. Don't put words in my mouth. I stated I believed George could have been abusive because three people (all be it two were children at the time) have said on separate occasions he was abusive towards them and others while in their presence.

The rest of what you wrote is too stupid and petty for me to address :fp:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Post Reply