Another open note to Ryan Katzenbach

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Re: Another open note to Ryan Katzenbach

Post by PeterPisani » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Renee M. As she was known in the forum passed away last week. She was the only person who knew what was going on with me. She was harassed and slandered horribly by Ryan and my family for a long time. I had to take care of a very many things.....but I say this. She loved and defended till the end. She posted last in this forum from her hospital bed. I have no reason to not hit....and hit hard. Everyone who ever misspoke about her consider your selves warned. Boosh....I am going to make them pay. Those familiar with my story may remember that Ryan and company were scared of me speaking publicly....to the point Ryan K. quit his lawsuit. Well, within a week I will be tying up my first interview. Ryan will have the option for rebuttal....even though I was never afforded the same in any medium from him. I know you read this Ryan....and Ric? I got your number too. You people in your quest for noteriety have now left me no recourse. Enjoy the fruits of your actions.......

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:26 am

I am so sorry to hear this, Peter. You and her family will be in my prayers.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:42 am

I was sorry to hear that Peter. :(
There is some more info about Renee in the coffee house section, everyone please read.
She will be missed.

Ryan's time for karma is now and not the good kind.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:29 am

PeterPisani wrote:Renee M. As she was known in the forum passed away last week. She was the only person who knew what was going on with me. She was harassed and slandered horribly by Ryan and my family for a long time. I had to take care of a very many things.....but I say this. She loved and defended till the end. She posted last in this forum from her hospital bed. I have no reason to not hit....and hit hard. Everyone who ever misspoke about her consider your selves warned. Boosh....I am going to make them pay. Those familiar with my story may remember that Ryan and company were scared of me speaking publicly....to the point Ryan K. quit his lawsuit. Well, within a week I will be tying up my first interview. Ryan will have the option for rebuttal....even though I was never afforded the same in any medium from him. I know you read this Ryan....and Ric? I got your number too. You people in your quest for noteriety have now left me no recourse. Enjoy the fruits of your actions.......

Sorry to hear about your loss, Peter. Hard to imagine what you and Renee had to endure, especially from your own family. I wish you well in telling your side of the story.

Lavendar77
Amityville Member

Post by Lavendar77 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:09 pm

PeterPisani wrote:Renee M. As she was known in the forum passed away last week. She was the only person who knew what was going on with me. She was harassed and slandered horribly by Ryan and my family for a long time. I had to take care of a very many things.....but I say this. She loved and defended till the end. She posted last in this forum from her hospital bed. I have no reason to not hit....and hit hard. Everyone who ever misspoke about her consider your selves warned. Boosh....I am going to make them pay. Those familiar with my story may remember that Ryan and company were scared of me speaking publicly....to the point Ryan K. quit his lawsuit. Well, within a week I will be tying up my first interview. Ryan will have the option for rebuttal....even though I was never afforded the same in any medium from him. I know you read this Ryan....and Ric? I got your number too. You people in your quest for noteriety have now left me no recourse. Enjoy the fruits of your actions.......
I do wish you the best Peter. I used to have contact with Ric... but when he "TURNED"... I no longer trusted him. HE thinks he is the KNOW all about all things Amityville. LOL! LOL!

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Lavendar77 wrote:
I do wish you the best Peter. I used to have contact with Ric... but when he "TURNED"... I no longer trusted him. HE thinks he is the KNOW all about all things Amityville. LOL! LOL!
He and Katzenbach would like others to think they know everything about Amityville. They know that in relaity they don't so you will never see them debate anyone. They hide from the truth and try to silence it. It would be fun watching them get humilated in a fair debate on the subject.

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:57 am

I am really sorry Peter. *hugs*
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:48 am

Very sorry to hear :(
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Peter, hugs to you and I'm SO sorry about Renee M. It's all very sad.