Amityville Addict

Another open note to Ryan Katzenbach

Post by PeterPisani » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:24 am

-----Original Message-----
To: Ralph Salvatore <peteyp607@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, May 27, 2011 2:50 am
Subject: Re: Last Time.....

Peter,

Let me be perfectly clear. You're all bark and :) silly dilly :). I know it, you know it. I took you off the page already because this page is not going to be about you and I am not going to let you break down the following we have for our film by running people off. As for those pictures, I'll use them anywhere I want since you seem to have no problem posting Stephanie's pictures anywhere you want. Funny how that works. And spare me your courtroom, pressing charges crap. Enough, already.

Do you remeber this exchange Ryan? I do. I can legally use Stephs pics from the net or in my possesion because I am NOT using them to promote or make a movie. Please check the date of this email. From that date until now, you have STILL been using my likeness to MAKE MONEY from the Movies you have made/are making. http://www.amityvillefilm.com/FamilyTies.html

With that being said,You in turn Sued me in Federal court for (1) invasion of privacy through misappropriation of name or likeness ("misappropriation"); and (2) violation of the right of publicity.

Do you recall this? I sure do. So as being an UNPAID and UNSIGNED part of your promotional campaign, I demand $1,000 dollars a day (My appearence fee on the prior mentioned website) retro active IMMEDIATELY, as long as you keep using my likeness to sell your fraudulent works. I am making this demand and reasoning very public so that when you try and state I extort you, people have a public medium to see what a horrible man you really are. Did you really believe you would sue me for pics and vids from you tube, and I would let this go? This was part of my "CLEAN HANDS" gambit for court. Alas it wasnt meant to be. So instead, I give you my appearence fees here. You have 7 Buisiness days to comply. Check with your "Lawyer Buds". I am correct and legally valid. I have already begun the processes to collect legally my apperence fees. You have a week. And P.S. I am not you....I will see what I start all the way through.

Sincerely, Peter R.S. Pisani

Or I could just sue yer ass for 4.5 million and ruin some years of your life. I , unlike you have a VERY good case.

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Re: Another open note to Ryan Katzenbach

Post by quotestheraven » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Okay, who wants to give me a brief run down on this Katzenbach vs Pisani thing? I know that Ryan was suing Peter though I never knew why? What pictures are you talking about?
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:24 pm

The lawsuit is all over the net,including Ryans fb. The picture in question is a picture of me on Ryans Shat hopes website that he has been using illegally for years. Click the link I posted,scroll down. When you see a little boy in pajamas,that's me. Katzenbach is using my image to solidify his lies. I took all his shots. My turn.

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Karma bites big time. \/^^\/ After everything you've been thru Peter, I don't blame you one bit for doing this. And Ryan can blame no one but himself. That's the best part.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Well, you were a very cute little kid.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Indeed. I can't WAIT until you take his silly butt to court.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Definitely. Ryan so deserves to be on the other end of the lawsuits. He needs to reap what he sows.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 pm

There will also be criminal charges. Courts don't like to be used as toys,and perjury is frowned upon as well. Not to mention all of the threats. Goodness yes, I will do I stated at the outset.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 am

So is Ryan getting criminal charges for wasting the courts time? :?
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 am

Your time is up Ryan. You received more than I was giving do to the death of my step mother.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

I am publicly asking for contact info for Ryan. I have some paperwork for him. Maybe I should send it to his publicist since the shoe is on the other foot and I cant find him......

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:55 pm

He still has a publicist?

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:30 pm

As of 3 months ago,yes. I called him asking for Ryans contact info. He never called me back,even though he was on his way to lunch with Ryan. He was also not aware Ryan sued me.

girlyfied
Amityville Member

Post by girlyfied » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 am

Does he own Katco Media? He claims it's incorporated. If true, he filed an articles of incorporation with the state of California. If he's making films in CA, he should have a guild membership. He might not, but it's worth a shot. If you know someone with IMDB pro, he might have listed his contact info there. You might want to try a location service or a PI. Check with your lawyer, but you can probably add the cost to your damages.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:16 am

Thank you. As of right now,I am looking to send a letter of intent,and a cease and desist. I will try the venues suggested.

girlyfied
Amityville Member

Post by girlyfied » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 am

PeterPisani wrote:Thank you. As of right now,I am looking to send a letter of intent,and a cease and desist. I will try the venues suggested.
You're welcome. Good luck getting this resolved. I know it must suck getting dragged into all this crap.

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Considering this deranged man mentioned me in a legal document (first time, I broke my cherry lol) after he thought me and you wee collaborating on a book, I had hoped his little sad empire would fall.

Good luck Peter, go get em man!

PS: About that book..lmao! :dance: :lol:

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Karma, and Ryan's is certainly coming to him! Cant think of anyone more deserving of some karma than him. :evil:

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 pm

:lol: :P

Lavendar77
Amityville Member

Post by Lavendar77 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 pm

I was speaking with Ric for awhile, UNTIL he turned on Lee. I don't much like him now.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Peter...you know how I feel. Give 'em hell.