DeFeo confession

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Re: DeFeo confession

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed May 08, 2013 9:56 am

Victoria Principles wrote: Jacob knows a lot about nothing.
I know a helluva lot more than you, that's for sure!

You are a joke on this site, nobody likes you and everybody overlooks any statement you make. You have no class, no tact, and you're belligerent. You aren't intelligent enough to state your case, so you have to resort to name-calling and insults.

You believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe, and at the end of the day, neither one of us may be right because neither one of us was there that night. Neither one of us was a police officer overlooking the case. Neither one of us was the coroner.

So stop acting like you know something that everybody else doesn't.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed May 08, 2013 10:29 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote: Jacob knows a lot about nothing.
I know a helluva lot more than you, that's for sure!

You are a joke on this site, nobody likes you and everybody overlooks any statement you make. You have no class, no tact, and you're belligerent. You aren't intelligent enough to state your case, so you have to resort to name-calling and insults.

You believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe, and at the end of the day, neither one of us may be right because neither one of us was there that night. Neither one of us was a police officer overlooking the case. Neither one of us was the coroner.

So stop acting like you know something that everybody else doesn't.

Thanks for the compliments, Jacob.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:32 am

Victoria Principles wrote: Thanks for the compliments, Jacob.
Give me a break - you started it! And all along, with your stupid fights with the Jarhead, I've been acting as mediator - as peacemaker, playing "devil's advocate" for both sides. Then you go and attack me! You're like an unfaithful dog!

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:
Give me a break - you started it! And all along, with your stupid fights with the Jarhead, I've been acting as mediator - as peacemaker, playing "devil's advocate" for both sides. Then you go and attack me! You're like an unfaithful dog!
Taken too many bad drugs lately, Jacob?

Who is the Jarhead?
Last edited by Victoria Principles on Wed May 08, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:37 am

Victoria Principles wrote:
Jacobmarley1 wrote:
Taken too many bad drugs lately, Jacob?
Nope - only the good kind. You ought to be medicated!

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed May 08, 2013 10:38 am

Don't you mean the illegal kind, Jacob?

Who is the Jarhead?

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:42 am

Victoria Principles wrote:Don't you mean the illegal kind, Jacob?

Who is the Jarhead?
Who's the only other person you fight with? his name ends with USMC (which stands for United States Marine Corps, but I guess you're too uninformed to even know that much).

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:43 am

And from one Jarhead to another, I meant no disrespect to my fellow Jarhead.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:

Who is the Jarhead?
Who's the only other person you fight with? his name ends with USMC (which stands for United States Marine Corps, but I guess you're too uninformed to even know that much).
Oh, you mean Corporal Blowhard. Now I get it. Those illegal drugs are really bringing out the best in you, Jacob.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed May 08, 2013 10:56 am

Corporal Blowhard is a very intelligent man. He knows more about a family that he never met than even a police officer who knew that family for many years.

Have you had any run in with cops lately, Jacob?

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed May 08, 2013 11:00 am

Victoria Principles wrote:Corporal Blowhard is a very intelligent man. He knows more about a family that he never met than even a police officer who knew that family for many years.

cops ain't got nuthin' on me! Nope, Jacob Marley has no rap-sheet, no police record...I"m clean. And smart.

And what are you suggesting anyway?? That a person has to be on drugs to oppose the lovely and talented Victoria? :roll:

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed May 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:Corporal Blowhard is a very intelligent man. He knows more about a family that he never met than even a police officer who knew that family for many years.

This is a perfect example of how you misrepresent and why you are considered a joke by a majority here. All I said is that I will take his opinions with a grain of salt because he went out of his way to seek attention and claimed to be in the middle of so many things and that we don't know the rationale/biases that underlie his opinions and do not know just how well he knew Ron Sr. I never claimed to have superior knowledge of the family than him. I said we don't know how well he knew Ron Sr.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed May 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Jacobmarley1 wrote:

Who is the Jarhead?
I'm hardly the first she has fought with on here. She is an insecure, condasending snot who fancies herself as a know it all when in fact she knows nothing. She often repeats what she reads here but pretends to be the source herself instead of giving credit to where it came from. When she plagiarizes it is the only time she is right about anything.

When I first came here I wondered why people acted the way they did with her. After I was here a short while it became readily apparent.

For the most part she is only worth ignoring.

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Enough of the name calling etc. Don't make me put my work boots on.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 am

Knock it off. If I was a board mod, I'd kick both of your butts off of here. You're sucking the fun of this site out of it for everyone else.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri May 10, 2013 6:41 am

You are right Scipio. Ignore her. Let her talk to herself.
She starts it and then walks away every time when you try to defend yourself. Forget it. Not worth the time and energy. :x

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Fri May 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Actually, I was talking to Victoria and Jacob.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Fri May 10, 2013 6:56 pm

quotestheraven wrote:Knock it off. If I was a board mod, I'd kick both of your butts off of here. You're sucking the fun of this site out of it for everyone else.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.