I want to write to Ronny

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
kathyM
Princess

Re: I want to write to Ronny

Post by kathyM » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Nah, I wouldnt make fun of you or anyone who writes to Ronnie. I was smiling because of Natalie asking for so long about writing to Ronnie. I would write and not tell anybody and not use my address, no I havent written to him :) . I would write to him though if I really thought he would tell the truth about everything.

I wonder how much mail Ronnie gets in a year. :think:

I dont remember this poster that he supposidly did. I remember hearing something about it but I cant remember seeing it.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:46 pm

You're so cool--thanks. I just tell the truth about what I do or HAVE done. It's easier that way. No lies or shame to cover up.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:57 pm

We know Ronnie does write back to women. I am surprised he didnt answer you. I wonder what it is that makes him chose the people he writes back to. Maybe they send pics of themselves? :think:

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Perhaps, but I didn't send a photo of myself. That, to me, would have been tackier than the fact I wrote him! Besides, my brother was once in jail for 2 years and traded my high school graduation photo for a pack of cigarettes. I never want my photo floating around a prison/jail ever again.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:35 pm

:) :) :) :) :)

grimjim
Amityville Addict

Post by grimjim » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:16 am

So I´ve been trying to find this "Amityville The Last Testament " but I only get youtube clips that are taped of the tv :?
Can anyone help?

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:40 am

grimjim wrote:So I´ve been trying to find this "Amityville The Last Testament " but I only get youtube clips that are taped of the tv :?
Can anyone help?

Not sure, just hope someone uploads it to Youtube and you get to see it before it gets taken down for copyright issues. I saw it on Youtube.

Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover

Post by Chichibcc » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:05 am

t00nCiNaToR wrote:The only way he would answer you is if you slipped a nice crisp $100 bill in with a note saying more to come, he is a scumbucket, I wouldn't waste the ink or paper...
Agreed 100%!
[size=125][i][color=red]Actions speak louder than words....[/color][/i][/size]

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:59 am

Yep, I bet that would work! :)

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:18 am

Do you think he still gets heroin in prison, or does he settle for other drugs? If he didn't have a grandmother sending him money from an inheritence, how would Ronnie have been able to afford drugs in prison? Guess the simple answer is: he wouldn't have been able to.

I wonder if the cops gave him some fixes? Can the police do that? I remember once on this TV show, "The Wire," fat Jay asked Bubbles if he "needed his medicine," to which Bubbles refuses, says he's never gonna touch the stuff again.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:30 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:Do you think he still gets heroin in prison, or does he settle for other drugs? If he didn't have a grandmother sending him money from an inheritence, how would Ronnie have been able to afford drugs in prison? Guess the simple answer is: he wouldn't have been able to.

I wonder if the cops gave him some fixes? Can the police do that? I remember once on this TV show, "The Wire," fat Jay asked Bubbles if he "needed his medicine," to which Bubbles refuses, says he's never gonna touch the stuff again.
His grandmothers had nothing to do with him after his convictions. Prisoners are paid to work. He also got money from his stupid wives like Tracy. He received a limited amount for things he owned that he had the Nonnewitzes sell for him. They were in control of his finances for the most part.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Thu May 16, 2013 9:00 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
Jacobmarley1 wrote:Do you think he still gets heroin in prison, or does he settle for other drugs? If he didn't have a grandmother sending him money from an inheritence, how would Ronnie have been able to afford drugs in prison? Guess the simple answer is: he wouldn't have been able to.

His grandmothers had nothing to do with him after his convictions. Prisoners are paid to work. He also got money from his stupid wives like Tracy. He received a limited amount for things he owned that he had the Nonnewitzes sell for him. They were in control of his finances for the most part.

You're probably confused about this, he recieved an inheritance from his Aunt Phyllis Procita and gave money to Tracey, including paying for or some of her house and buying presents for her kids(Horse or Bikes or Something) He doesn't work and never will, trust me. Tracey was making extra money for awhile selling his prints on Mousepads mugs and shirts... He has a lawyer that funnels the proceeds to him. It's all very shady since you're not allowed to profit from murder.

And he did get caught once for contraband possession in Green Haven(Drugs)
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 am

t00nCiNaToR wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:

You're probably confused about this, he recieved an inheritance from his Aunt Phyllis Procita and gave money to Tracey, including paying for or some of her house and buying presents for her kids(Horse or Bikes or Something) He doesn't work and never will, trust me. Tracey was making extra money for awhile selling his prints on Mousepads mugs and shirts... He has a lawyer that funnels the proceeds to him. It's all very shady since you're not allowed to profit from murder.

And he did get caught once for contraband possession in Green Haven(Drugs)
I am Confused about what? His grandparents stopped visiting him and basically disowned him. Who told you Procita died? I have not seen anything about her dying. I know she was still alive in 2009 because in 2009 Vincent J Procita Jr and Phyllis Procita bought a house together in Mount Sanai, NY. I don't know if either of them died in the past 6 months but can't find an obit for either and neither is listed on the SS death index, which is updated at least every 6 months so it is only possible for them to have died within 6 months and not be listed.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu May 16, 2013 11:44 am

I thought the money came from the Grandmother and I didn't know that Aunt Phyllis died, do you know when she died? :think:

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu May 16, 2013 12:08 pm

kathyM wrote:I thought the money came from the Grandmother and I didn't know that Aunt Phyllis died, do you know when she died? :think:
What if anything he ever got from his parents' estate is unclear. His grandparents were locked in a battle with him over the estate. To try to move on and end the battle his grandmother wanted to settle. But a judge needed to approve that settlement. At common law there was an equity rule that prevents a killer from prospering from his crime. (The Slayer Rule). For inheritance purposes a murderer is treated as predeceasing the victims and thus is passed over during probate.

In Mentally Ill in Amityville Savive explained why Ronnie and Geraldine initially engaged in their farce. "One Stipulation of the court said, 'The only way to accommodate the settlement is if Ronnie was married and had a child at the time of his incarceration." In other words the settlement that was reached violated the Slayer Rule and the only way the judge would sign off on the settlement were if DeFeo Jr. had legal heirs prior to murders and the money were going to such heirs. This is why they went public with their BS story in Newsday about fathering a child together and being married.

Since they produced a forged marriage certificate and no other evidence to back up their claims it is unlikely he got a dime from the estate and I have never seen any evidence that he did.

Phyllis Theresa Procita was definitely still alive in early 2009 and to my knowledge still is. Vincent Joesph Procita Jr. is her husband and is still alive. Their home is owned jointly which means if she dies it automatically becomes his fully. It would not be part of her estate. Same for any joint bank accounts. Her estate would only include what she owns herself which is likely not much. Even if she wanted to leave her nephew something, the first $50,000 of anything she owns by herself automatically would go to her husband by statute. That would probably leave nothing to give to her nephew.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri May 17, 2013 9:52 am

The money was an inheritance that came from her to Butchie, after a death of one of the Family members(Butchie's Grandmother, her Mother), I'm sure Tracey could tell you all about it, I read it on her defunct webpage. The point is he has his own and generates money from prison.
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri May 17, 2013 10:22 am

scipio-USMC wrote: I am Confused about what?
1.- Ronnie is not paid to work cause he doesn't
2.- He doesn't/didn't take money from Tracey, to the contrary, she took his money in gifts and ripped him off every chance she got.
3.- Not sure what he "Owned" but my guess is Nothing, even his bed went to the Lutzes.

That's about it, i guess. You seem to me very defensive, guess that may come with your territory.

But I do smell a book in your future am I right?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri May 17, 2013 10:51 am

t00nCiNaToR wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote: I am Confused about what?
1.- Ronnie is not paid to work cause he doesn't
2.- He doesn't/didn't take money from Tracey, to the contrary, she took his money in gifts and ripped him off every chance she got.
3.- Not sure what he "Owned" but my guess is Nothing, even his bed went to the Lutzes.

That's about it, i guess. You seem to me very defensive, guess that may come with your territory.

But I do smell a book in your future am I right?
Hardly defensive just amused by people like you who have no clue but think you know it all.

You claimed he got an inheritance from Procita. She's still alive he got no inheritance from her. Now you changed it to some other family member supposedly dying and he received money from that.

Now it comes out that you are going soley by your recollection of claims Tracey made. I wouldn't trust a thing she claimed, someone has to have serious mental and emotional problems to marry someone serving a life sentence in prison. Even if he did receive an inheritance while married to Tracey that was recent and still wound not answer the initial question of money he had to buy drugs and such when he was caught which was well before tracey was in the picture.

But I also don't trust your recollections of what she said I would want to see the claims myself.

What basis do you have to say he never received any pay for owrk performed in prison? Unless you have seen his pay accounts you can't state such. You guessing or saying what you fell is your opinion not fact or evidence.

The best you can say is you don't believe he ever received any prison pay. That doesn't mean much though it is your uniformed opinion merely.

Until I see evidence of him receiving an inheritance I won't believe it even if deranged Tracey does claim he received something. The family wills I have seen all omit him and none of them visited him.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri May 17, 2013 11:31 am

t00nCiNaToR wrote:The money was an inheritance that came from her to Butchie, after a death of one of the Family members(Butchie's Grandmother, her Mother), I'm sure Tracey could tell you all about it, I read it on her defunct webpage. The point is he has his own and generates money from prison.
Antoinette DeFeo died in 1984 long before Tracey was ever in the picture so Tracey has no knowledge at all about the subject. If Antoinette left money in her will to Ronnie then he would have had no reason to keep fighting to keep her from inheriting his parent's property. The property would have entered her estate and then passed to him through her will. The fight was because he didn't inherit anything from his grandparents (Rocco died a year before her) and he was still trying to find a way to claim his parent's estate. To try to keep the estate from totally being eaten up by lawyer costs they tried to reahc a settlement where he got a portion but the judge wouldn't sign off on the settlement and let him inherit anything unless he had a wife and child to support. That prompted the bogus claims of being married to Geraldine and fathering Stephanie with her. There is no evidence that the court ever allowed anything to go to Ronnie. He was unable to establish fathering Stephanie or being married to Geraldine prior to incarceration.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri May 17, 2013 12:30 pm

People need to face it that Tracey is no more a relaiable source than Geraldine.

Neither witnessed anything and at best can recount what Ronnie told them. Ronnie not only is a habitual liar he is a lousy one at that. Like Geraldine he makes up lies that show he has no knowledge about anything. He was a high school dropout and it shows.

For instance he recounted the following in 1993:

"Shortly after my visit with Reverend McNamara I received another visit. This visit was from Vincent Procita, my uncle, who was married to my father's sister. He stated that Rocco DeFeo, my grandfather, and Peter DeFeo, Rocco's brother and also a high ranking member of the organized crime circuit, sent him to speak for them. I was then told by Vincent Procita that I had to sign a document making Rocco DeFeo administrator of my father's estate and if I didn't do so I would be killed.

I had no choice but to sign the document as their only concern was money and my family was not even buried yet. The following day I was visited by the FBI and questioned about many things for over an hour. One agent, Robert Sweeney, told me his daughter was very friendly with my sister Dawn. He then went on to tell me there was a legal wire tap on Mike Brigante Sr. telephone. He said a conversation occurred between Mike Brigante Sr. and Peter DeFeo, my great uncle, stating that I knew too much and they were going to have me killed and they both agreed on this. I was offered a witness protection program if I could help them but I refused to cooperate and they left.

Two days later I received another visit from two attorneys, Alexander Hesterberg and Jacob Sigfried. Hesterburg told me that my grandfather -- Mike Balgante -- wants me to sign document making him administrator to my mothers estate. Then my grandfather would have Jacob Sigfried represent me and he would be paid out of the estate. I told them what the FBI told me concerning the contract on my life and they said, "That's even more of a reason for you to sign this," so I did. I was then told by Jacob Sigfried, that I would have to do everything I was told or he was going to tell my family that I would not cooperate with him and for sure I would be killed. Sigfried then told me that my family wanted to know who the other killers were that killed my family. I told him I didn't know. He then went on to tell me that we were going to fake an insanity defense and that was what my family wanted. Period! I was also told that my aunt Phylis Procita was working for the district attorneys office as an agent to make sure I got convicted. Sigfried told me to tell her a dozen different stories and start acting crazy, so I did.

As time went on I started to get a little brave and had harsh words with Sigfried and he removed himself from the case. The truth of the matter was that I was appearing in court and Sigfried never showed. The judge would ask me where he was and I told him I did not know. "Stevie Wonder could see through this."

Within a few weeks judge Signorelli appointed William Weber as my attorney. This was the person that drove the nails into my coffin. William Weber introduced himself and told me that he never represented anyone in a murder case. He also told me that judge Signorelli was running for the Surrogate Court Election and that he, William Weber, was judge Signorelli's campaign manager.

Anyway, things were starting to go well as Weber got my family to hire one of the best investigators of that time, Mr. Herman Race, a retired homicide detective who was on the force for twenty years. It was Herman Race that discovered there was gun powder on the front of my sister Dawn's night gown. The gun powder was not burned which meant that she fired a gun the night of the crimes and this was brought out in court.

As events started to prove them self out in the courts some peculiar things started to happen. One night William Weber was driving home from a day in court only to be pulled over by the Suffolk county police. As a matter of fact he was right in front of his home and a sergeant along with a police officer approached him about some unpaid parking tickets. They proceeded to search William Weber's car and of course they found a hand gun and arrested him. Shortly after this happened Weber came and told me what had happened and he believed that my family was behind the incident.

Somehow my family was calling the shots again. Weber came and told me that my family wants an insanity defense and that's the way it was or else. A psychiatrist was brought in, a doctor Daniel Swartz, and for eight thousand dollars he told Weber to tell me what he wanted to hear come out of my mouth.'

Ok so let's look at the lies he told:

1) that various people visited to force him to sign documents making his grandparents the executors of his parent's will.

2) That Sigfried was working for his grandparents and threatened to kill him if he didn't do exactly as he was told.

3) That the FBI visited and told him of plans his family had to kill him and wanted to secure his cooperation

4) That Herman Race was one of the best investigators of his time and discovered Dawn has unburned gunpowder on her nightgown and this proves she fired a weapon

5) that the police harrassed Weber at the command of Ronnie's family and they forced Weber to raise an insanity defense and in turn he forced Ronnie to act crazy.

First of all, a will provides for alternate executors. So even if Ronnie had been named the executor there would be alternates named if he could not serve, he would not be able to choose replacements. If the will named no alternates then the court appoints the replacements not the executor who refused to serve. If there is no will the next of kin doesn't appoint the Administrator, the court does. SInce he was a high school drop out he thought he just automatically has control over who would be in charge of the estate. Even though that was not the case and not how things transpired he still never learned anything about the legal process involved and didn't realize how far fetched and ridiculous his claim was about being forced to make his grandfathers the executors of his parents' estates.

Second, the executor/administrator doesn't decide who inherits what. The will or statute dictates who receives what. The executor/administrator merely is the agent that obeys and carries out what the will or law requires. So they coudl not steal the estate just by virtue of being the exectors/adminisstrators.

Third the timetables don't even work out. The first time he met Sigfried was mid to late December when Sigfired visited with his grandfather weeks after Sigfried already was his attorney of record. The timetables especially do not work out with resepct to his insanity defense claims. Sigfried filed in February 1975 that an insanity defense might be pursued, the claim it was first broached under Weber is ridiculous. Moreover Ronnie himself boasted while in prison that he would act crazy if need be to get off well before Weber was his attorney.

Herman Race was hardly one of the best investigators of his time. Nor did he discove runburned gunpower that was doscovered by the police and disclosed to the defense by the prosecution because it had to disclose such evidence. Having no experties in ballistics, Herman Race erroneously thought that unburned power on someone means they fired a weapon. In fact it means someone was near the muzzle of a weapon that was fired. At trial this was fully discussed and the prosecution established the muzzle of the rifle was facing Dawn when she was shot and that is how the unburned powder got on her.

The notion that Weber had much to work with to prove Ron didn't commit the murders is absurd. He had nothing to work with. The gunpowder on Dawn was a bust any ballistic expert he woudl want to testify would have agreed with Della Penna that unburned gunpower is not a sign of firing a weapon but rather being near the muzzle of a weapon that is fired. GIven the weapon was a rilfe the only way to be near the muzzle as it fired would be if someone else were firing it. SInce this was a bust what else did he have? Nothing absolutely nothing to establish someone other than Ron did it. The only prints on the murder weapon were Ron's. The evidence proved 100% that Ron was the one who disposed of the murder weapon and other evidence. The only hope at all of getting off was an insanity defense and as stupid as Ron was even he recognized this right away and thus said he would act crazy if need be. The notion he was forced to act crazy and the only reason he did so was because Weber made him is as absurd as the claim that Weber was ordered by the family to have him pursue an insanity defense. He made it clear before Weber was ever involved he would act crazy to try to get off.

This same liar told plenty of lies to his various wives. All of them were too uneducated, too ignorant and too boased to accurately assess any of the lies he told them. Thus even if they recount any of his tales it doesn't mean much.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri May 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Corporal Scipio, Have you ever had any kind of conversations what so ever with Tracey to know what she is like? If not you are making judgements of her without any evidence to back it up.
Unlike Geraldine, Tracey never claimed to be married to Ronnie at a time she didn’t even know him. Nor did she ever claimed that Ronnie was the father of one of her children without knowing him at the time they were born. She also helped expose Geraldine as a fraud, though seeng Geraldine as a romantic rival may have given Tracey incentive to do that.