Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by kathyM » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Ha! Gotcha! :lol:

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Jacobmarley1 wrote:
quotestheraven wrote:I really wish these two would get a room and get it out of their system.
I do believe, if we were allowed to watch them in a room, it would be the steamiest, hottest sex we ever witnessed.
More than likely this is what Victoria is like in bed:

FoxyP
Amityville Member

Post by FoxyP » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Dawn was described at autopsy as being "well nourished" and her weight to height ratio shows her as being a big girl. I'm sorry but I don't have the exact figures to hand, they're in the deepest corner of one of my numerous external hard drives. I don't think I deleted them, along with other very graphic crime scene photos, although I may well have done as they were very upsetting.

Dawn was an 18 year old and it's not uncommon for late puppy fat to be hanging around - mine certainly did until I was 21. Ronnie was also pretty large as a teenager but by 23 he was of quite slight build. Louise DeFeo was slim but Mr. DeFeo was morbidly obese and, therefore, Dawn may well have taken her weight from her father rather than her mother. Marc seemed to have favoured his mother, whereas John, Allison and Dawn were dark like their father and had a similar face shape. Unlike her sister, however, Allison was a slim young girl.

It's sad that of all the children only Ronnie was able to reach adulthood - who knows what they could have become but it would certainly have been 100% more successful than Ronnie was or ever has been.

Fox
Formerly FoxyJ :)

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:43 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:

How's your dating life going, Jacob?
Slow, since we've broken up. Want to rekindle the flame, Vicki?
Well, I tried to get you to be a stud that women couldn't resist, but you weren't willing to make the next step, Jacob.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:03 pm

FoxyP wrote:Dawn was described at autopsy as being "well nourished" and her weight to height ratio shows her as being a big girl. I'm sorry but I don't have the exact figures to hand, they're in the deepest corner of one of my numerous external hard drives. I don't think I deleted them, along with other very graphic crime scene photos, although I may well have done as they were very upsetting.

Dawn was an 18 year old and it's not uncommon for late puppy fat to be hanging around - mine certainly did until I was 21. Ronnie was also pretty large as a teenager but by 23 he was of quite slight build. Louise DeFeo was slim but Mr. DeFeo was morbidly obese and, therefore, Dawn may well have taken her weight from her father rather than her mother. Marc seemed to have favoured his mother, whereas John, Allison and Dawn were dark like their father and had a similar face shape. Unlike her sister, however, Allison was a slim young girl.

It's sad that of all the children only Ronnie was able to reach adulthood - who knows what they could have become but it would certainly have been 100% more successful than Ronnie was or ever has been.

Fox
I think Marc also looked much like his father. All the children had dark hair and looked more like their father. But you see also a bit the mother in their faces but more the father. Yes it would be interesting to see how they would have looked like as adults and what they would have done with their life.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Rokiisun wrote:There was talk of Louise having an affair with the painter of
The family potraits and a wary Ronald Sr. Had a red phone
Installed to contact Louise on for that purpose, but I don't
Believe it. I think the red phone(s) (there was also one in the basement)
Were probably something to do with the dealership or because they had
Many many rooms in the home.

As for the affair, I don't think that happened either.
There's a part in the book by Hans Holzer where they talk about a phone Ron Sr. installed. It's from court room excerpts.

"He did comment that his father had a special phone installed in the house no one knew the number to. And the reason for this was his father could never get a call in. The line was always busy. And in this manner he could call home whenever he wanted to."

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:

There's a part in the book by Hans Holzer where they talk about a phone Ron Sr. installed. It's from court room excerpts.

"He did comment that his father had a special phone installed in the house no one knew the number to. And the reason for this was his father could never get a call in. The line was always busy. And in this manner he could call home whenever he wanted to."
I doubt anyone bothered to run down to the basement to answer it. Especially not Louise if she was on the main line. Plus if they used it to dial out then he still could not call the house. It is more likely it was for him to call out when he needed to because the main line was always in use.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Since when is Dawn's weight relevant to the murder case, whether it was mentioned in the autopsy report or not?

I know a few beautiful looking people who are quite ugly on the inside.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:07 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:
Brooke Forrester wrote:

I doubt anyone bothered to run down to the basement to answer it. Especially not Louise if she was on the main line. Plus if they used it to dial out then he still could not call the house. It is more likely it was for him to call out when he needed to because the main line was always in use.
I wonder though if this helps refute some of these rumors that the phone was installed because Ronnie suspected Louise was having an affair?
Since when is Dawn's weight relevant to the murder case, whether it was mentioned in the autopsy report or not?

I know a few beautiful looking people who are quite ugly on the inside.
I don't know, is someone trying to use it to claim that Dawn was jealous of Allison and that's why she supposedly was in on it? Which I think is ridiculous and unfair rumors about Dawn.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:I wonder though if this helps refute some of these rumors that the phone was installed because Ronnie suspected Louise was having an affair?

I don't know, is someone trying to use it to claim that Dawn was jealous of Allison and that's why she supposedly was in on it? Which I think is ridiculous and unfair rumors about Dawn.
1) The notion that Ronnie Sr installed a second phone in the basement because he suspected his wife of cheating makes zero sense. The notion that he expected her to drop everything and run to the basement phone to answer it no matter where in the house she was in order to prove she was home is downright stupid. If she was on the main phone so he couldn't get through then obviously she was home if the kids wer ein school. The notion he would not share the phone number is because he suspected her of cheating is stupid. The only logical reason to have a private phone would be for his own use since the main phone was always busy. The claim the phone was because he suspected her of cheating is stupid and not suggested by anyone who would be in a position to know what the phone was actually for. My brother has a basement phone for his own use. He uses it for business and also his own personal use. His wife and kids are not allowe dot use it unless it is an emergency.

The fact of the matter is that you never see a claim sourced by people who would have a basis of knowledge except Ron Jr who has every reason to lie. Rumors sourced to unspecified people are not reliable or credible. Those sourced to Geraldine and the Nonnewitzes are not credible either. Nonnewitz willingly lied for Ron Jr repeatedly including in support of the bogus Billy Davidge Florida BS. SH elied and claimed Dawn wanted her to take Dawn to Florida to visit Billy even though that is impossible because Billy was still living in Amityville until after Ron's conviction. Geraldine didn't evne know the DeFeos she lied about interacting with them.

Who is a reliable source that the DeFeos had any relationship problems or abuse issues? I have not seen a single one come forward. The burden rests with the side making the claim there were problems yet the only accounts that constantly surface are problems caused by Ron Jr. He caused nothing but problems for the family for years and eventually killed them all. Those who claim otherwise are either liars or fools.

2) The supposed jealousy is used to claim Dawn killed them. Ron supporters claim he had no reaosn to shoot Allison in th eface and would have shot them in the back like th eother victims if he were the killer. They claim shooting in the face was to ruin the beauty that Dawn was jealous of.

There is no reliable evidence of any jealousy and the claim is downright stupid. Even worse, to shoot he rin the back would require walking in the room and around the bed. The reason why she was shot in th eface is her face was by the doorway and she opened her eyes and saw Ron so he had no chance to walk all the way around the bed. She could have gotten up and ran away if he walked to the back of the bed. Nothing would stand between her and the door.

His supporters not only constantly make up things out of thin air, they make up things that make no sense and often are contradicted by known facts.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Maybe the phone was also in the basement because the next nearest phone was out of
reach?

As for Dawn, I do not believe these claims that she was the jealous type. The only jealous type
I see throughout this case is Ronnie. As a general unwritten rule, as children grow into adults
the eldest almost always receives less attention from his or her peers as opposed to the youngest,
because the parents expect that by a certain age they can fend for themselves and need to enjoy
their own independence, with limits of course - regardless of age no parent would be proud of their daughter
or son taking drugs, getting involved with theft and having a reputation like Ronnie did, so instead of seeing
their attitudes in a positive light, Ronnie probably took this as a 'My younger siblings get treated better than
me, get into mischief, do what ever they want, get money when they want and I get none of that!' Attitude.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Rokiisun wrote:Maybe the phone was also in the basement because the next nearest phone was out of
reach?

As for Dawn, I do not believe these claims that she was the jealous type. The only jealous type
I see throughout this case is Ronnie. As a general unwritten rule, as children grow into adults
the eldest almost always receives less attention from his or her peers as opposed to the youngest,
because the parents expect that by a certain age they can fend for themselves and need to enjoy
their own independence, with limits of course - regardless of age no parent would be proud of their daughter
or son taking drugs, getting involved with theft and having a reputation like Ronnie did, so instead of seeing
their attitudes in a positive light, Ronnie probably took this as a 'My younger siblings get treated better than
me, get into mischief, do what ever they want, get money when they want and I get none of that!' Attitude.
I totally agree with that! I never believed that Dawn was such a bad person. There is not really a good reason why she should be jealous of Allison and her other siblings. They were children and she was already 18 years old and surely had other problems that most girls at her age have. Being jealous of the beauty of a 13 year old would be just stupid and makes no sense. How I hate these people like Ryan and Ric who claim all this bulls**t about her just to make money. I really feel sorry for Dawn and hope she will find her peace.