Geraldine, on the scene since 1985

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Re: Geraldine, on the scene since 1985

Post by kblur77 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:40 pm

I know what you mean. He deleted me from his Facebook page too. I ordered his DVDs but never got them. Yet he told me he sent them, they never came and I got my refund then he told me I was hassling him and his site just because I was inquiring what happened with my order! Plus the guy cannot take even the slightest criticism.

That's a very sorry situation and shows he's promoting a fraud.

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Very interesting review on amazon! What is the guys problem?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:49 pm

kblur77 wrote:Very interesting review on amazon! What is the guys problem?
A confluence of things:

1) he wants to make a name for himself and is willing to distort in order to accomplish such (snale oil salesman)

2) he is immature

3) he is a hypocrite

4) his ego can't handle any criticism as you noticed

Combine them and you have that mess he looks in the mirror at daily.

I was banned after confronting him about the gun he found: A was not the model he was searching for; B) was not a model ever known to have been owned by any of the DeFeos; C) was totally inconsistent with being dumped in the water after being used in a crime; D) would not fit in the holster found in the sewer and E) all 8 spent casings were acocunted for and all were 35 caliber casings.

He had no ability to point to anything to suggest the gun he found was used by DeFeo and banned be so no one woudl see his inabilty to be able to do so.

He likewise bans anyone who points out the evidence that proves Geraldine is a complete fraud- most of his evidence comes from her so that is a problem for him if his audience were aware of the fact she is a fraud.

He is such a clown he claims the property records of Broom County that show Geraldine was living in upstate NY at the time she claims to have been married to DeFeo were fraudulent even though they are on a government website and in government books where there is no way to go back later and add things because once full a new book is used.

If there were an open debate the floor would be mopped with him which is why he sticks to websites where he can control the content and eliminate all challenges and will only go on shows where no one challenges him.

Even though he reads this page and others religiously he has no response to the evidence regarding item 33 being too large to have been fired by a 38 special revolver or the Iver Johnson revolver he found and furthermore that the gun he found had either 5 or 6 lands and grooves and all 38 specials in existence at the time of the murders had at most 6 lands and grooves yet item 33 was fired by a gun that had more than 8. What both of these things mean is that there is no way item 33 was fired by a 38 special or the gun he found. His claims are lies, he knows it, he thus has no ability to deal with the evidence proving he is lying. So he just ignores it and tries to hide form it and hopes a lot of people won't see the truth posted here and a few other places.

He even filed a lawsuit to try to quiet people who post here.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:31 am

scipio-USMC wrote:He even filed a lawsuit to try to quiet people who post here.
Almost. He was talked out of it, so he posted a huge rant on his site instead, stealing pics of me and Dan from our Facebook pages, putting them up like "wanted" posters.

But if you ever steal one of his images he threatens to sue.

A year later he sued Geraldine's son for talking out against her and the documentary, and included us in the suit because he posted here.
kblur77 wrote:I ordered his DVDs but never got them. Yet he told me he sent them, they never came and I got my refund then he told me I was hassling him and his site just because I was inquiring what happened with my order!
Amazing how he treats his fans. He seems to have his FB on lockdown now, only opening it for people to posts in short durations, probably when he's around to delete bad ones.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:14 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:He even filed a lawsuit to try to quiet people who post here.
Almost. He was talked out of it, so he posted a huge rant on his site instead, stealing pics of me and Dan from our Facebook pages, putting them up like "wanted" posters.

But if you ever steal one of his images he threatens to sue.

A year later he sued Geraldine's son for talking out against her and the documentary, and included us in the suit because he posted here.
kblur77 wrote:I ordered his DVDs but never got them. Yet he told me he sent them, they never came and I got my refund then he told me I was hassling him and his site just because I was inquiring what happened with my order!
Amazing how he treats his fans. He seems to have his FB on lockdown now, only opening it for people to posts in short durations, probably when he's around to delete bad ones.
He not only named this site but a series of John Doe's. This site was named to try to force turning over IP addresses and registration data of peopel here so that the John Doe's could be amended to our names.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 am

Yeah, he put my name in the paperwork and it was totally spelled wrong!

Maybe if he had spent more time on his filmmaking and researching instead of trying to find out all of our identities, he might have had a better documentary? Oh, who am I kidding, it would still suck. :lol:

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:23 am

LOL! That's funny about what u said about that mess he looks at everyday in the mirror. Some person wrote in there on his FB page to have him (Ryan) stop electrocuting himself before he filmed his parts in his documentary.

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:27 am

Maybe I'll look him & his company up when I fly out to my in-laws this year. They live about 20 miles from Wilshire Blvd and that suite his "one" person "works" out of. Could be very interesting? :oops:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:01 pm

scipio-USMC wrote: He not only named this site but a series of John Doe's.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that :D

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:22 pm

I won't forget that. :evil:

Anger management classes might be a good thing for him to look into. He doesn't deal well with others, well, unless they are worshiping him. :roll:

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:43 pm

maybe that's why I didn't get my dvds???

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:41 am

:lol: :) :lol: :lol:

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:11 am

Anytime any one wants to go after Rycoke, feel free to use my name, former posts, or lawsuit transcripts. The only reason I have been biding my time is my Grandmother is still alive. I have warned my Siblings and Mother that she isn't for this world long. I will not forgive or forget what was done to me (and several members of this board to lesser extent) to make money. One of the last messages I recieved from a woman I loved prior to her death was an image of my lawsuit burning. I have lost Jobs, and time with loved ones over this. I have every contact EVER concerning Ryan, my sibs, and myself. If any one feels like jumping do it. But I am getting mine. I just won't cause anymore pain for my loved ones. When my Gram is gone, I am not bound by any loyalty anymote.....that's why I havent done it. YET.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:45 pm

PeterPisani wrote:Anytime any one wants to go after Rycoke, feel free to use my name, former posts, or lawsuit transcripts. The only reason I have been biding my time is my Grandmother is still alive. I have warned my Siblings and Mother that she isn't for this world long. I will not forgive or forget what was done to me (and several members of this board to lesser extent) to make money. One of the last messages I recieved from a woman I loved prior to her death was an image of my lawsuit burning. I have lost Jobs, and time with loved ones over this. I have every contact EVER concerning Ryan, my sibs, and myself. If any one feels like jumping do it. But I am getting mine. I just won't cause anymore pain for my loved ones. When my Gram is gone, I am not bound by any loyalty anymote.....that's why I havent done it. YET.
Your grandmother seems to be a victim as well though.

Your mother claims your grandmother was married to a bad guy (Tito Paparozzi) till he was killed during a robbery and then married your grandfather. But the only Tito Paparozzi who died in NJ died in 1931 when your grandmother was 11 or 12. Your grandmother was born in 1919 according to birth records.

The claim she was adopted illegally and thus doesn't have a birt certificate is a joke. She needed a birth certificate to get her various IDs including her social secuurity card.

She claimed your grandfather helped rob trucks...so your grandmother should have a problem with the slander going on.

I don't know how holding back helps your grandmother any.

"But plumbing wasn't Ralph's only successful enterprise, which is another fact known by Geraldine and confirmed by Joe Lombardi.

Ralph Rullo's secondary "career" was no less successful than his plumbing business, though it was far less "legitimate." Says Geraldine, her father became involved with the Genovese crime family at a fairly young age.

"It is a fact that Ralph was involved in truck hijackings with Joe [Mellillo]," says Joe Lombardi. Mellillo was the husband of Ralph Rullo's sister, Clara.

"I remember each year when it came time to get new school clothes for the new school year, we would go shopping in Uncle Joe's living room or his garage," says Geraldine, "and even as a young kid, that struck me as funny that we didn't go to the store." The clothes that Geraldine would wear to school each year had been part of cargo stolen from hijacked trucks.

There were Genovese connections to Ralph Rullo's brother as well. "When my father's brother got started in the business....in the beginning, his brother Jerry was a trigger happy nutjob that robbed gas stations, and then he got into the mob working with the Bonanno crew in the 1930's or somewhere around there, and at some point, I think it was around '36, he was shot and killed in a robbery shootout," Geraldine explains. She also states that her adopted mother, Ann, had been married to another man before Ralph Rullo. Ann was widowed when her husband, Tito Paparozzi (spelled phonetically), from Bloomfield, New Jersey, was shot and killed. According to Geraldine, he was also involved extensively in organized crime."

Frankly I wonder is Lobardi is even a real cousin given the extent of her lies. I would want to see a family tree. Clearly she watched Goodfellas to make up the crap about the hijackings and despite that doesn't appreciate what a mob "crew" is.

When Ralph was in his 60s he was hijacking trucks? In the meantime where were they hijacking them from and with which crew?

"Growing up, like most young children, Geraldine had no idea as to her father's business or the identities of the "business associates" who often came to their Cottage Place home adjacent the Atlantic Ocean. They were, however, familiar, friendly and kind to her as a child. It was as she grew older that she became wiser to her heritage. Men whom she only knew via their given nickname frequented her father's Long Branch home --- men with names like "Dapper" and "Uncle Tony." Also frequenting the house -- the Russo brothers, known as "Big :) flower :)," "Little :) flower :)" and "Middle :) flower :)."

I am Italian and had 3 Uncle Tonys (1 is still alive 2 passed away). None of them were in the mob though one did run numbers for the mob. Doing so had nothing to do with being called Uncle Tony though it was his name. I have number cousins named Anthony as well.

As for dapper, what Genovese mobster had that nickname in the 1950s or 60s?

But the best is the Russo brothers. Why would they frequently go to her father's house in Long Branch? When she was young John was in Newark and Anthony was in West Orange. Anthony became a figure in Jersey shore operations around 1960 or 61 so when Geraldine was 14-15 not when she was young.

Even better though, there was no "middle :) flower :)". The 3rd Russo brother (aka Johnnie Russell) was older than the other 2 and had been killed by Richie the Boot in 1936 10 years before she was born so how did he visit her father?

The lies about crime harm your entire family name.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:30 am

My Grandmother Rullo passed away. (Fyi...from my family here it is. My Grandpa Rullo had an affair and made my Grandma Rullo accept her) It is my Grandma Pisani who is still alive. My Mom :) flower :) on her too, and my biggest bitch pre lawsuit was Steph shitting on the Pisani family.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Hey Peter...I hope things are going better for you. Ryan isn't worth losing sleep over. What a creep.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:09 pm

PeterPisani wrote:My Grandmother Rullo passed away. (Fyi...from my family here it is. My Grandpa Rullo had an affair and made my Grandma Rullo accept her) It is my Grandma Pisani who is still alive. My Mom :) flower :) on her too, and my biggest bitch pre lawsuit was Steph shitting on the Pisani family.
Doh, sorry about that. I'm the one who posted she died October 1, 1990 so should have remembered it.

I forgot to say my condolences for you step mother passing away recently hope your dad is doing ok.

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:54 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:
PeterPisani wrote:My Grandmother Rullo passed away. (Fyi...from my family here it is. My Grandpa Rullo had an affair and made my Grandma Rullo accept her) It is my Grandma Pisani who is still alive. My Mom :) flower :) on her too, and my biggest bitch pre lawsuit was Steph shitting on the Pisani family.
Doh, sorry about that. I'm the one who posted she died October 1, 1990 so should have remembered it.

I forgot to say my condolences for you step mother passing away recently hope your dad is doing ok.
Looky, scipio now admitting his MISTAKES!! Already way ahead of tossing those back at ya bro. :hammer:

Keep' em coming! Always quality stuff. :lol:

I see you threw out you're Italian. Boy, what a revelation there! Some smart dude asked you about that t'while ago.

He must know something, maybe more? :clap:

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:58 pm

kblur77 wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:

Looky, scipio now admitting his MISTAKES!! Already way ahead of tossing those back at ya bro. :hammer:

Keep' em coming! Always quality stuff. :lol:

I see you threw out you're Italian. Boy, what a revelation there! Some smart dude asked you about that t'while ago.

He must know something, maybe more? :clap:
I always admit my mistakes. As for being Italian all one has to do is know something about history to figure it out given my name.

Did you figure out what excuse you want to give for you lie you chased away ayko when you never even posted to him? Or are you still trying to think up something...

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:08 am

Hiya Boosh! Well, since Renee passed and the lawsuit was tossed, I am relatively at peace. I have a great new girlfriend, no one on the Maternal side of my family knows where I live or work, so I don't have to really deal with much b.s. I stay relatively low key because frankly, my job is done. But I peek in a lot, Randomly send Rycoke fb messages about why the tune changes so much, and keep in touch with a few good friends I made through all of this. Thank you for all the support!

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:33 am

I am glad things are better for you, Peter. :)
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"