ghostbuster
Amityville Member

Re: 2011 parole hearing transcripts

Post by ghostbuster » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:10 am

Howard64 wrote:I seriously do NOT think that is Jackie. Do not be
fooled my friends. Think about it, a board hat has
closed down for so long; why would Jackie go to
that site?
You could be right there Howard, I never thought of it that way. I really need to open my mind sometimes
Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die!

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:27 am

I don't want anyone to think I am trying to start
trouble with people or some other such thing. I
simply do not wish to see my friends be taken in
by some falsehood.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 am

I got my transcript in the mail today.

I dont think it is Jackie that he wants to marry. I thought Jackie has a husband?

Wonder what his medical limitations are. So I wonder how much money he has in the trust.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:39 am

The whole thing seemed anti-climatic. I think the parole board could have asked more questions. I think Ronnie could have given us a new angle. "The Ronnie Show," I hope, will catch fire by 2013. ;)

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 am

That is NOT Jackie Barrott. :wall: (on the old Amityville board)
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:41 am

Oh my goodness...I do feel bad for her. I understand feeling "bitter" when you are wronged. Although I have issues with people marrying prisoners, etc... that is my opinion and it doesn't affect my life one way or the other. Tracey made her choice and is now dealing with consequences--as we all do when we make "wrong" choices or when things go awry when we really thought we were doing the right thing. Anyway, judging by her posts on that site, Tracey feels justifiably "wronged." It's scary, even. Oh, I know that pain. What a mess. I hope she gets over this soon and her mental health and heart is restored. I'll never feel sorry for Ronnie--but I totally "get" the pain that Tracey is in right now. I wish prisoners weren't allowed to marry, regardless. Once you're convicted of murder (dead to rights)--that's it. No more privileges from the outside.

All these years I so hoped he'd "fess up"and the guilt of murdering his family would get him to tell the entire truth. I have now resigned myself to just watch his "circus sideshow antics." Dawn didn't kill anyone. It doesn't even matter anymore...unless it were legal to give that creep some "truth serum" so we knew for sure the garbage spewing from his mouth was the entire true story. It'll never happen. He's such a MORON.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:43 am

Shawn wrote:That is NOT Jackie Barrott. :wall: (on the old Amityville board)
That's just kind of sick if someone is making it out to look like Jackie is saying those things. She's sick enough with her fake-ass psychic ability. She gives HONEST gifted people a bad name.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:48 am

I don't know if parole board members are allowed, but I wish that, once Ronnie got into his "I lied during my trial because they told me to; I only am responsible for killing my father, mother, and sister" rant, they could go back to an earlier parole meeting where he said he committed all six murders himself.

"Ronnie, at another board meeting, you said you committed all six murders - there was no lawyer there telling you to say that, there were no cops beating up on you to say that - but now, and many times before now, you say you killed only three of the six."

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:49 am

BooshaGirl wrote:
Shawn wrote:That is NOT Jackie Barrott. :wall: (on the old Amityville board)
That's just kind of sick if someone is making it out to look like Jackie is saying those things. She's sick enough with her fake-ass psychic ability. She gives HONEST gifted people a bad name.

Oh I agree. The person that is impersonating her obviously is not one of her fans. TBH, I wonder if it is Tracey..... :think:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:I don't know if parole board members are allowed, but I wish that, once Ronnie got into his "I lied during my trial because they told me to; I only am responsible for killing my father, mother, and sister" rant, they could go back to an earlier parole meeting where he said he committed all six murders himself.

"Ronnie, at another board meeting, you said you committed all six murders - there was no lawyer there telling you to say that, there were no cops beating up on you to say that - but now, and many times before now, you say you killed only three of the six."

There really is no need to. Ronnie is no longer on trial and what he said in the past is very well known by the parole board. Personally, in ronnie's case, it is nothing more than a formality. They will never let him back into society. I would not be surprised if the whole board burst out laughing once they returned him to his cell! :D I know I would.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 am

there's "no need to," but if I were on that parole board, I'd want to be entertained while still maintaining an air of professionalism; that is to say, have fun with Ronnie. Try and trip him up, see how he'll defend his changing stories. I don't know - seems like a missed opportunity to give Ronnie "the business" when they make it easy on him. I don't see nothing wrong with challenging Ronnie's statements. Otherwise, what really is the point? Why are these men being paid, if not to challenge these convicts?

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Jacobmarley1 wrote:there's "no need to," but if I were on that parole board, I'd want to be entertained while still maintaining an air of professionalism; that is to say, have fun with Ronnie. Try and trip him up, see how he'll defend his changing stories. I don't know - seems like a missed opportunity to give Ronnie "the business" when they make it easy on him. I don't see nothing wrong with challenging Ronnie's statements. Otherwise, what really is the point? Why are these men being paid, if not to challenge these convicts?
I agree 100%. I wish they would, too--just for the sheer look on his face to have to FACE and own up to all the lies. I just *love* that "changes" post someone created with his different stories contradicting everything.

I'd have every transcript of EVERY meeting on hand and go over them point-by-point with him just to make him squirm and try to get his lies in order. He's such an ass. I'm in such a bad mood today if I were in that prison and had the opportunity, I'd punch his teeth in.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:I agree 100%. I wish they would, too--just for the sheer look on his face to have to FACE and own up to all the lies. I just *love* that "changes" post someone created with his different stories contradicting everything.

I'd have every transcript of EVERY meeting on hand and go over them point-by-point with him just to make him squirm and try to get his lies in order. He's such an ass. I'm in such a bad mood today if I were in that prison and had the opportunity, I'd punch his teeth in.
HAHA!! Well, if you were good at your job (and I'm sure you would be), Ronnie would be punching his own teeth out. That's how uncomfortable they should be making him.

bella2005
Great Scott!

Post by bella2005 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Yeah I didn't think that was Jackie. Especially when she told Tracey she was "All up in the Kool-Aid and don't even know the flava". LOL

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:29 am

What does his aunt having four kids have to do with Ronnie keeping his mouth shut?

Also, Ronnie told the Parole board that he only shot his mother once. Now why, after all these many years, would he come out with such a blatant lie such as that? Everybody knows Louise was shot twice. Maybe this was his way of saying he shot her once "to put her out of her misery," since he's said in the past that someone else shot her with a pistol, so Ronnie shot his mother "to put her out of her misery."

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Jacobmarley1 wrote:What does his aunt having four kids have to do with Ronnie keeping his mouth shut?

Also, Ronnie told the Parole board that he only shot his mother once. Now why, after all these many years, would he come out with such a blatant lie such as that? Everybody knows Louise was shot twice. Maybe this was his way of saying he shot her once "to put her out of her misery," since he's said in the past that someone else shot her with a pistol, so Ronnie shot his mother "to put her out of her misery."
Yes, the "four kids" bit confused me, as well. His lying about his mother? Typical. He's a narcissistic sociopath.

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Jacobmarley1 wrote:What does his aunt having four kids have to do with Ronnie keeping his mouth shut?

I think his latest story, that we heard on that Jackie show, was that Dawn shot the mother once.

Julabard
how strange...

Post by Julabard » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Not only lies, but cunfusing lies... vague confusing lies at that. I honestly think he actually doesn't know what happened.
Okay, I see you there! There's a 12 gauge shotgun, waitin' for anybody trespassin'!

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:30 pm

I see New York state is still using 30 year old technology to print their transcripts.

I like how Ronnie said that package that got him in trouble was for his father and not him. His father had been dead for about 25 years when that happened. I am sure there is not going to be any confusion between the two.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Julabard wrote:I honestly think he actually doesn't know what happened.
If he honestly doesn't know what happened, why would he make up lies? That would only serve to hang him once the lies are found out.

No, people only make up lies when they're trying to cover up the truth...

Julabard
how strange...

Post by Julabard » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm

okay, okay... Is there such a thing (outside of movies) as a truth serum? Maybe someone should do some testing of it on Butch jr
Okay, I see you there! There's a 12 gauge shotgun, waitin' for anybody trespassin'!