2009 parole hearing transcripts

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
kathyM
Princess

Re: 2009 parole hearing transcripts

Post by kathyM » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:17 am

The prisoners can take college courses and they have jobs right? I wonder what Ronnie's job is?
The crazy ones like Ronnie should be made to see some kind of shrink every week. Also the wives of these prisioners should see a shrink too because they have to be crazy to marry these losers!

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:29 am

Link the Labrador wrote:Nope. Doubt there are shrinks in prison.
Wrong. There is plenty of psychological professionals in college.

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:36 am

LOL, that actually made me laugh out loud! ;)
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

MalendaLayla
Amityville Addict

Re:

Post by MalendaLayla » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 am

As to Dawn being big, and into Bruce Lee....he was trying to explain how his little sister was able to beat his ass.
Malenda Layla

MalendaLayla
Amityville Addict

Re:

Post by MalendaLayla » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 am

[quote="
Sorry for being a Grammer Nazi, but I just find his dielect and way of speech irksome. I should consider becoming an English teacher. :p[/quote]

You spelled grammar incorrectly.

ALL HAIL THE SPELLING NAZI!\\ :breakdance:
Malenda Layla

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:00 pm

You messed up the quote box in your reply. All hail the AT admin nazi! :P

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:23 am

You both are wrong. You've got to write it in German!

Alle hageln die Grammatik und an der Admin-Nazi!

Sunny35
**New Account**

Post by Sunny35 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:32 am

OMG...This nut case says if he ever gets out he would like to move to SC. I live in SC and trust me we don't need this fruit cake living here. He also states he bought his wife a house here in SC. Where did he get the money to do that and does anyone know where in SC its suppose to be?

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 pm

He's getting a divorce from the wife who lives there, so no worries about Uncle Ronnie coming to town! :D

Not all that sure about his finances, but he got some money when his grandma died.

Blue
Amityville Addict

Post by Blue » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:He's getting a divorce from the wife who lives there, so no worries about Uncle Ronnie coming to town! :D

Not all that sure about his finances, but he got some money when his grandma died.
Re: the house/finances, I also wonder (out of nosiness) what's going to happen with that in the divorce. I was once divorced in SC, and I had a house that that was mostly paid for by my EX, so I kind of know how that might play out if it were two free people divorcing in SC, but since the divorce is in the New York courts... In my case we had to sell it and the proceeds went first to pay off the mortgage (natch) and whatever was left over was divided between us according to the percentages that the court decided somehow (it wasn't 50/50). It was kind of a mess, actually. So do you think that Tracey might have to sell her house and send him some of the money since he obviously can't do it from prison...that just seems odd to me, but who knows. (For the record I think Tracey should keep the house and Ronnie should pay it off if he hasn't already, it's the least he could do for her and she should have something to show for the last 6 years.)

Also, his next parole hearing is fast approaching...only 11 more months, right? The parole board won't consider release if the inmate has no where to go (or they might release to a half-way house but really...) and they rarely approve the inmate living with anyone but family. By my estimation if Ronnie wants to make a serious case for release next year, he better get to work quickly. He needs at least a new wife with a house before September to have any chance at all of making parole. (<---can't be said with a straight face when we are talking about Ronnie).

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Been a while since I read these parole transcripts, but wasn't one of the conditions of parole being that Ronnie stayed in New York? If he hitches up with Jackie, then he can do that. Or pretend to do that.

Blue
Amityville Addict

Post by Blue » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Been a while since I read these parole transcripts, but wasn't one of the conditions of parole being that Ronnie stayed in New York? If he hitches up with Jackie, then he can do that. Or pretend to do that.
Usually it is. Parolees are usually required to stay within the jurisdiction, and getting permission for out of state transfer requires a LOT of finagling and justification. I'm no expert but I do read a lot, and I've only ever heard of it happening in a handful of cases where there were many extenuating circumstances. Pretty sure his hopes of paroling to Tracey were always a pipe dream (and I am pretty sure Tracey knew that from the get-go so she was able to conduct her "marriage" with no fear of ever having to have him anywhere near her.)

Jackie seems like a likely candidate, but isn't she married? She'd have to hurry up and get a start on a divorce (which takes like a year, doesn't it even in uncontested cases?) to be all legal-like for Ronnie's theoretical parole in September. Maybe he's just laying groundwork for the 2013 hearing?

Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Post by Baphomet666 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:50 am

I Dont think deep down inside he even wants to get out of prison.From what Ive seen in the documentaries,He looks pretty happy and secure where he is at.We all know he couldnt adjust to the modern world now,in his own unstable mind he is probably thinking it is still 1974 today.I have yet to see to this day any parole board release a serial killer out .I dont think it has ever happened.He enjoys the attention and is Mr Amityville to the eyes of the public.I wonder how much fan mail he gets every day as well as hate mail.
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 pm

You are so right! These parole hearings are such a waste of time other than to provide entertainment for the parole board! Ronnie would never make it out in the real world and he wouldnt have any family to help him either.

Evanguy Reincarnated
Curiouser and curiouser

Post by Evanguy Reincarnated » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 pm

kathyM wrote:You are so right! These parole hearings are such a waste of time other than to provide entertainment for the parole board! Ronnie would never make it out in the real world and he wouldnt have any family to help him either.

Good point Kathy! Isn't Ronnie terminally ill too?
Like a child left to roam, you found me, your arms were my home

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 pm

That I dont really know. Wasnt it Ronnie himself that said he was terminally ill? It seems like he has been terminally ill for an awful long time. I have doubts about it.

Evanguy Reincarnated
Curiouser and curiouser

Post by Evanguy Reincarnated » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Do you think Ronnie ever really has a chance of getting a parole?
Like a child left to roam, you found me, your arms were my home

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:48 pm

There is always a chance...

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:01 am

Simon wrote:There is always a chance...
About as good of a chance of a snowball in hell.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 am

I seriously doubt he will ever be free.

But he is paying for murdering his family.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

bella2005
Great Scott!

Post by bella2005 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Ronnie is terminally ill at being an idiot.