Ric Osuna's Seventh Body photo

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:52 am

Hmmm Osuna would have better chance finding Jimmy Hoffa than revealing who the so-called "7th body" was.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:43 am

Can you say "Hello again Flip Flop theory"?
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Dutchcolonial
Amityville Architect

Webber, Webber.........HE'S OUR MAN........

Post by Dutchcolonial » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:53 am

Let's ply Billy Webber with a case of wine..........he'll tell us who the seventh body is........he knows everything. Right?

Dutch.
“From trees to boathouses, Ocean Avenue was a street of American dreams. And what happened at 112 was a suburban tragedy.” G. SULLIVAN

“I want no part of the world out there. As far as I’m concerned, out there, there is nothing but trouble, disease, animals. I want no part of the world. In here at night when we lock in, they lock us in the cells. I feel safe, that nobody is going to get me. I feel fine. I really like that…..” RJD, JR.,October 15, 1975

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:00 am

Well he can't seem to make up his mind just how many bottles of wine they were drinking ... but methinks that Weber was getting the Lutz's intoxicated so he could get them to open up more ... and give him more ideas for his book.
- Brendan72

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:42 am

George never even drunk wine back then :P he drank beer.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 pm

Yes George struck me as a beer and bourbon sort of person back in the days that he drank. Nothing like a bottle of JD to settle your nerves in that house!
- Brendan72

amandapanda887
Amityville Addict

the other mudering in amityville

Post by amandapanda887 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:06 am

[/img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/m ... venth3.jpg

I think I've seen this ad. When I first got interested in the defeo slayings I went to my public library and looked at the newsarticle information about 1974, and I did that thing where you can look at the news article it was on film. I went through the entire weeks film for that week and I believe I remember seeing that article... Was it in the Newsweek? Or the New York post? I can't remember where I had origionally found it at. Fascinating stuff... Maybe the guy that killed the girl was possesed just like ronnie supposedly was!
LOL....
always curious.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Re: the other mudering in amityville

Post by Brendan72 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:48 pm

amandapanda887 wrote:[/img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/m ... venth3.jpg

I think I've seen this ad. When I first got interested in the defeo slayings I went to my public library and looked at the newsarticle information about 1974, and I did that thing where you can look at the news article it was on film. I went through the entire weeks film for that week and I believe I remember seeing that article... Was it in the Newsweek? Or the New York post? I can't remember where I had origionally found it at. Fascinating stuff... Maybe the guy that killed the girl was possesed just like ronnie supposedly was!
LOL....
always curious.
They certainly had a lot in common but it was not possession.
- Brendan72

GeorgeWMcSteamy
Amityville Member

Post by GeorgeWMcSteamy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:59 pm

It sounds pretty logical. The photo of the supposed "7th" body was probably just a photo from another crime scene that got mixed up with the Defeo crime scene photos over the course of the years.

OrangeNblack
MR-LA-DJ

Crime scene photos

Post by OrangeNblack » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi everyone-
Are any of you getting snow?
I wish we would here in this part of North Carolina.
Last week it was in the low 80's.

Question please?
How did Ric obtain the crime scene photos?
Do you have to have special permission to obtain photos?

Thanks,
Gary
"Keep the colors of orange and black in your heart year round.
I love Halloween."

leathermonkey
Amityville Addict

Post by leathermonkey » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:00 pm

hey Gary... I'm here in NC too. Weird weather for Dec for sure. Ric went to Amityville, viewed the negatives from the cops and purchased copies I believe. I seem to remember him having to be patient, and pay a lot though. I might be wrong though... he may have gotten them from Geraldine. Does anyone know for sure which it is?

Deadguydan
Amityville Addict

Post by Deadguydan » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:00 am

I remember reading something about a 7th body at one of the sites. This was probably a year ago. I might have to go back and re-read that.

MuyHippie
Amityville Addict

Post by MuyHippie » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:45 pm

Deadguydan: the link is below.

We can link to the 7th body photo, right? I know its a crime photo but it isn't particularly gory - still, for the weak-stomached, this is your warning:

http://www.amityvillemurders.com/seventh.html

Its fairly accessible on Osuna's webpage so I'm guessing its perfectly acceptable to link it here - plus, I've seen it referenced in a series of other posts...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Obladioblada/ZombieSupperSig.jpg[/img]

Deadguydan
Amityville Addict

Post by Deadguydan » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:21 pm

Wow that is one disturbing picture.

Ok so as I collect myself here let me try to remember the details of the murders. Werent ALL the bodies found in their beds laying face down?

This clearly shows a body laying on their back. Im assuming that is a picture of Allison DeFeo? I really dont want to take up the task of comparing faces.

I too stress that if you have a weak stomach this picture is rather graphic.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:50 pm

Here's a good thread on the 7th body:

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=5041

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:39 pm

Just another example of why I love this story. Where is Victoria Principles when we need her? This is so great! A 7th body conspiracy!! Last week we learned that Ed's mom died around the same Ronnie was killing his family. Now we find out there might have been one extra body in the death toll. You can't make stuff up!! This story goes on and on and on.....!!

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:54 pm

evanguy2004 wrote: Now we find out there might have been one extra body in the death toll. You can't make stuff up!!
Actually, Ric did make it up :lol:

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:23 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
evanguy2004 wrote: Now we find out there might have been one extra body in the death toll. You can't make stuff up!!
Actually, Ric did make it up :lol:
Now this even makes it more weirder...You can make this stuff up...Go figure!!! Victoria Principles we need you!!! :?

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:23 pm

Evanguy, did you read the other thread I linked to? Its all nonsense! The seventh body is BS...

leathermonkey
Amityville Addict

Post by leathermonkey » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Deadguydan wrote:I remember reading something about a 7th body at one of the sites. This was probably a year ago. I might have to go back and re-read that.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:21 am

Dan the Damned wrote:Evanguy, did you read the other thread I linked to? Its all nonsense! The seventh body is BS...
Whether it is all BS or not the fact that Ric actually believed there was a 7th body and tried to proof it makes it interesting. Again all I'm trying to say is BS or not there are so many opinions and theories surrounding this case it is no wonder why we are so interested in it!!

Question: What do you think Ric's motive was to make something like this up? To sell more of his books?