General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

The Kings Cross Sting Book

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:06 pm

The following posts were deleted from this thread due to an accident:

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:09 pm
There's a new Kindle book up on Amazon which looks pretty special...

According to their Facebook page--
The Kings Cross Sting, Private Investigation into the alleged criminal Underworld that exists in Kings Cross Australia today. Examing the many unsolved murders, Juanita Nielsen, Donald Mackay, Prime Minister Harold Holt to name a few.
Turning her attention to the Amityville Murders, author Jennifer Stone (as seen in Amazon's Look Inside preview) takes bits from Ric Osuna's book and mixes in her own world-wide Mafia conspiracies. So we get such gems as, "Was this allegedly a Mafia hit? Or allegedly a shooter that had some hurt for allegedly Gerladine Defeo that had been dumped at the time of the murders? (sic)" while she attempts to locate the fictitious Richard Romondoe in Australia "and expose who he really is" before adding, "I hope the spirits will guide me to the right answers I am sure"... :roll:

Brendan72 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:02 pm
sherbetbizarre wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:09 pm
According to their Facebook page--
The Kings Cross Sting, Private Investigation into the alleged criminal Underworld that exists in Kings Cross Australia today. Examing the many unsolved murders, Juanita Nielsen, Donald Mackay, Prime Minister Harold Holt to name a few.
Ummmm ok, Prime Minister Harold Holt disappeared when while swimming in the ocean he was swept out by a strong current in 1966. He was NOT murdered. There were rumours he was kidnapped by either a Soviet or a Chinese submarine (depending on who you ask and their mood on the day) but these were all unsubstantiated. Like her claims on the DeFeo murders.