Ronnie sure will...

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
freddyfender72
Amityville Member

Ronnie sure will...

Post by freddyfender72 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Die in prison before HE EVER sees the skies outside of prison walls.

DC Fan
Amityville Addict

Re: Ronnie sure will...

Post by DC Fan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Yes. It's really his own fault for treating the Parole Board like a court of appeal and lying to them so much.

Nowadays someone doing the same thing gets labelled "not criminally responsible" without having to plead insanity himself.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:47 am

And because he changes his story so much. I still believe if we compare all of the transcripts from interviews and the parole hearings he has done there are points in his story that don’t change such as the order of who was shot first to who was shot last and that’s probably as much truth as he’s either going to tell us or from what he can remember.

He also forgets Dawn’s name in the last testament calling her ‘al’ (short for Allison) even changing his tone like he’s talking to someone much younger than eighteen which makes the theory that he acted with one of his sisters even more unbelievable and I’m sure the parole board can see through his lies also.

So it really is his own fault for changing his original statement/confession and thinking that these new stories would fool everyone. He committed a horrific crime knowing fair well of his actions.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Julabard
how strange...

Post by Julabard » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:19 am

Imagine if he actually got out and did a meet-and-greet, $50 a ticket! Would you go/pay?
Okay, I see you there! There's a 12 gauge shotgun, waitin' for anybody trespassin'!

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:03 am

This particular topic has come up over the years and my opinion is pretty much the same. I do not believe Ronnie DeFeo will get out of prison alive. When you kill six people in cold blood, and premeditated it would be extremely rare to be released. I am not really sure of what considerations he would have to meet to even be granted release under the circumstances.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Never say never. NY is a fairly liberal state, and liberals are known to do things like let murderers out of prison. If he actually behaves himself in prison, and if he has any blood family still willing to take him in - it's very possible he could be released. Especially as he ages - it would be cheaper for the state to unload him on a relative (if he has any). Again, I am talking a blood relative - not a pathetic prison groupie wife.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:00 am

Is he still married to the blogger or is he single again?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:13 pm

kathyM wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:00 am
Is he still married to the blogger or is he single again?
That relationship was on the rocks by the time she appeared online.

Her claims of writing his book appeared to be a last-ditch effort by her to not get dumped... but it didn't work.

Yep, Ronnie's the one who ends these relationships... I guess there's always another Mrs D waiting in line :shock: