My Mother, Geraldine has died.

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by TigresMeow » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:18 am

I never claimed Peter and I had similar childhoods. I can understand how Peter feels about his mother is all. And Sherb is right. We are only interested in Stephanie as far as she relates to the Amityville saga. It also looks like Max proved that you lied. Again, where is YOUR proof? I don't think you have any and that is why you go on the attack. Why don't you shut your "blowhole" as you put it?
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:47 pm

TigresMeow wrote:I am sorry for your loss, Peter. No matter what she did, Geraldine gave birth to you. I do not agree with the things she did. I had somewhat of a similar experience with my birth mother. After she passed I was conflicted but I decided that, since she made choices I had no part of, I wasn't going to pay for the "mistakes" she made.

And to this Bestie person....what ugly things to say to someone. It shows what is in YOUR heart. Maybe you should hear both sides before saying such nasty things to someone. You sound like you know the "inside" story, so to speak, but I will bet my last dollar that you don't. But enough of this. Stick to the "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all" thing in this thread. It is the classiest thing to do. Search a bit harder, Bestie, and you will find "Michael." I did.

Again, I am sorry for your loss, Peter.
You drew the comparison here
Last edited by Beetsie on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:48 pm

Beetsie wrote:
TigresMeow wrote:I am sorry for your loss, Peter. No matter what she did, Geraldine gave birth to you. I do not agree with the things she did. I had somewhat of a similar experience with my birth mother. After she passed I was conflicted but I decided that, since she made choices I had no part of, I wasn't going to pay for the "mistakes" she made.

And to this Bestie person....what ugly things to say to someone. It shows what is in YOUR heart. Maybe you should hear both sides before saying such nasty things to someone. You sound like you know the "inside" story, so to speak, but I will bet my last dollar that you don't. But enough of this. Stick to the "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all" thing in this thread. It is the classiest thing to do. Search a bit harder, Bestie, and you will find "Michael." I did.

Again, I am sorry for your loss, Peter.

You drew a comparison with Peter here ... This is what I referred to .

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:49 pm

None of the Images show up . Can you fix that?

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:46 pm

I drew a comparison to how someone could feel conflicted on a mother's passing due to experiences with said mother.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:19 am

msmart112 wrote:
Beetsie wrote:Also , i have obtained a copy of the lawsuit you mention and her name is no where to be found . NO WHERE is she named .
You obviously obtained a VERY incomplete copy...

These prove what ? They most certainly do not prove that S******* sued her brother .

These also are not copies of the Lawsuit sent to Peter by Ryan . These are Petie's papers . LOL

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:10 am

PeterPisani wrote:Oh no, I am still on vacation. I just won't argue any more. Stupid people who call you a liar, yet gets nailed daily for lying just ain't worth my time. Real world action. First you pick on me for calling you out after you attack. Then you bitch when I don't fight back. Get a lawyer. That's all I have left to say. Now excuse me, I am mid season on madden 16.

Ah .. that is what rehab is called these days ... Vacation . Peter who gets nailed daily for lying ? Really , you need to stop projecting your actions on to other people . I am in control of this situation . You have no self control otherwise you would have stopped posting many .. many posts ago . I have not picked on you . I called you out for your coming here for attention to announce your mothers death . I called you out and proved you are a liar .

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Beetsie wrote:
msmart112 wrote:
Beetsie wrote:Also , i have obtained a copy of the lawsuit you mention and her name is no where to be found . NO WHERE is she named .
You obviously obtained a VERY incomplete copy...

These prove what ? They most certainly do not prove that S******* sued her brother .

These also are not copies of the Lawsuit sent to Peter by Ryan . These are Petie's papers . LOL

WOW. YOU ARE RETARDED. I STILL HAVE 3 COPIES OF IT IN HARDFORM. Have the lawyer I advised you to get explain what P.A.C.E.R. is. Or, spend the money, and see what the judge saw. Moron. Yer batshit insane. Just like ma. Yer trying to tell me someone got into the FEDERAL data base to change :) flower :)? Mom said that as well, except it was the mob.

https://www.pacer.gov/pcl.html

And nope. Not rehab. Good try. I have not touched any booze in months. Drugs, years. NOT POT though. I stay smoked.

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:13 pm

So .. a link that brings me to a website . Ok . How about the link to the information ? Or a case number to the suit your sister filed against you or one that actually NAMES her as a plaintiff .
I thought you were done posting ?

I would ask you to upload your hard copies . But their authenticity is DEFINITELY in question . SO yes .. a public link is best . The papers above .. is Peters lawsuit ?
Last edited by Beetsie on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:20 pm

let us see the email that you got from your sister stating that your mother was dead . It does not exist unless you created one See everyone . ALLLL of this is just a personal attack on his sister . Peter called his sister May 21st 2011 approx 5 pm in the evening . He was in the middle of a domestic dispute with his now deceased girlfirend . While she was screaming in the back round . Peter was BEGGING his sister to lie for him . That his livelihood depended on it . When she absolutely told him "hell no , I am NOT getting involved in your :) silly dilly :) " He then began screaming profanities and threats . I also can upload for your viewing pleasure . Emails from both Peter and Renee to S******** on facebook dating all the way back to 2009 . The ones from April , May and June of 2011 or of particular interest . Renee begging for information about Peter, because she kept catching him lies .

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Free will. Changed my mind. That is a link to the FEDERAL COURT SYSTEM, dipshit. Spend the money and prove this sentence.(These also are not copies of the Lawsuit sent to Peter by Ryan . These are Petie's papers . LOL
Beetsie
Amityville Addict

These prove what ? They most certainly do not prove that S******* sued her brother .")

"These are not the droids you are looking for only works for Jedi." Thats you and yer mumbo jumbo. Thats what your font looks like to normal folk. Prove JUST ONE thing you said. Just one, and I will leave all you snakes alone. If not, get like you all gave me.

So for 14 pages so far, your point is throw shade at me, because you look nuts? (And a FEDERAL court stated thats not evidence, and yer all dumbasses and it was DISMISSED with prejudice. And P.S.....I sure did say that mom died. I was and still am embarrassed by her, Steph and the LOT of you. Really? Ryan speculates I AM DEFEOS KID and my PARENTAGE is questionable?

AGAIN, tell these people something they dont know. They dont care about ME. ITS YOU, GORGEOUS BABY. Yer the Defeo, not me.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Beetsie wrote:let us see the email that you got from your sister stating that your mother was dead . It does not exist unless you created one See everyone . ALLLL of this is just a personal attack on his sister . Peter called his sister May 21st 2011 approx 5 pm in the evening . He was in the middle of a domestic dispute with his now deceased girlfirend . While she was screaming in the back round . Peter was BEGGING his sister to lie for him . That his livelihood depended on it . When she absolutely told him "hell no , I am NOT getting involved in your :) silly dilly :) " He then began screaming profanities and threats . I also can upload for your viewing pleasure . Emails from both Peter and Renee to S******** on facebook dating all the way back to 2009 . The ones from April , May and June of 2011 or of particular interest . Renee begging for information about Peter, because she kept catching him lies .

Uhm, if you were reading instead of typing like a slope back gummy bear, you wouls SEE I conceded that point. NON ISSUE, since I confessed.

Cant you do the same?

Now, ya gonna prove it wasnt my lawsuit, or keep being an amusing distraction to these people. Ok, I lied, and came here for attention.

Lets see that lawsuit.

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Peter , you are a liar . Period . You know nothing about your sister . All you have done is name call like a 5th grade bully . You are the one that said there was a lawsuit . That your sister sued you .

What other purpose would there be for you to come her to announce your mother's death and your emotional conflict other then attention . Do you think these people fecking care that your mom is dead ?

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:29 am

Nope. They care about amityville, which you and mom, Stacy and Jill all decided to be part of. Keep calling me liar. That ain't going to help nothing for you. You did this to you the second your crazy ass turned 18 and kept playing along. So, is my Dad yours, or is Ronald defeo ? (And you are STILL talking in the 3 rd person. Remember everything you people did to me. Karma is a bitch.)

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:54 am

Beetsie wrote:Peter , you are a liar . Period . You know nothing about your sister . All you have done is name call like a 5th grade bully . You are the one that said there was a lawsuit . That your sister sued you .

What other purpose would there be for you to come her to announce your mother's death and your emotional conflict other then attention . Do you think these people fecking care that your mom is dead ?
I care that she's dead because it means she can no longer spread her lies and commit further frauds.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:19 am

Beetsie wrote:Peter , you are a liar . Period . You know nothing about your sister . All you have done is name call like a 5th grade bully . You are the one that said there was a lawsuit . That your sister sued you .

Yes, they do care, so did Katzenbach.

As you piss and moan about being attacked, feel free to go to your first post, Steph.

I would just like to know , do you expect sympathy ? Personally , I find it disgusting .(Attack) You came here to post about Geraldine's passing for what reason ?( Because I am now glad she is dead, and she was a major Amityville player) After the filthy nasty vile disgusting things you said to attack her , and you want sympathy from this forum ?(Nope. Some of these people are real world friends, and this is actually way better than a 3rd person post) Can you fathom for just a minute what a fool you are making of yourself ?(I disagree) You are conflicted ? There should be no conflict Peter . You made your decision a long long time ago . If you really are feeling conflict , then you should keep your fingers off the keyboard from here on out . To come to this forum and continue posting , looking for sympathy from those here is sick .(I posted 4 times. This very attack was post 5. Why are YOU here un der a pseudonym, Steph?) The meme's , the facebook pages , all of what you have done to hurt and destroy your mother .(Because I guess she didnt destroy me as a boy. Do you remember me at age 4, smoking cigarettes, as I waited in the snow for hours for her? And is SHE CAME AT ALL she and the girls thought it was CUTE. She started putting smokes in my STOCKING when I was 12. Steph got them too . But 9 times out of 10, even when she came, it was to have Stacy or Jill watch us, so she could run up to her "Husband" in Attica. SO :) love :) OFF with that noise. I as an adult could finally DEFEND my self.) You chose to hate her . You chose , very carefully I might add, the words you used to break her heart . THAT is the truth .( She broke mine when I was a kid. Guess THATS acceptable in your eyes?) Everyone here knows this . Every one here has read your feelings about your mother . Your feelings for your mother will forever be on line , memorialized for all of time for the world to see and read . Know .. that you were the beginning of the end( Actually, the beginning of the end started with the coke, heroin, stories about being GALE GARNETT, Raligh 100s, and booze in the 80s. First, you said I killed Renee. I gave her Sclerederma.....and NOW I killed ma? PRETTY SURE I didnt give her OCPD. )

This how insane you are . True to form, you accuse me of EVERYTHING you :) love :) did to me.

Karma.

Because......what if I AM the psycho you claim I am (with blood on my hands. Your quote) I WOULDNT KEEP POKING ME. Your shield is dead......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKRTtplc_98

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:27 am

PeterPisani wrote:Nope. They care about amityville, which you and mom, Stacy and Jill all decided to be part of. Keep calling me liar. That ain't going to help nothing for you. You did this to you the second your crazy ass turned 18 and kept playing along. So, is my Dad yours, or is Ronald defeo ? (And you are STILL talking in the 3 rd person. Remember everything you people did to me. Karma is a bitch.)
Peter , you are indeed a liar . It is not up to me to prove your sister sued you . There are no court papers as her as a plaintiff , PERIOD . You have no clue what your sister was doing when she was 18 . You post meme's how you did not benefit from any of this . Then admit you have known about Ryan's production since 2004 because you lived with your mother and went to the city and partied with them . I can also prove much much more as soon as I figure out how to upload to this site . Like screen saves and other things . I can back myself up . You have failed to do so . Everything you state about your sister is a lie . I have in my possession every single email ever between you and your sister , your sister and Renee as well . I also have pictures of you , your mother and Ryan .

I do not believe in karma . I believe things happen in our lives because of our own action or in action . I know what I have done . I know what I have not done . I am not scared . Neither is your sister S******** .

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:30 am

This is getting old . I thought you were done here Peter . Go play on your facebook pages . You have done nothing but attack your sister here . You are crying over my opinion ? Really .

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:45 am

Scroll up, and :) love :) off. Who is your Dad, Steph? You attacked me. Get what you and your family and Ryan get. You were named in a lawsuit against me. Stephanie PISANI. Not Whisper, Beastie,Steph Williams, Steph Spathelf, Not Steph Defeo. PISANI. You never DENIED THOSE ALLEGATIONS MADE AGAINST ME USING YOUR NAME. THAT RYAN MADE VERY PUBLIC ON FACEWAD.

So, Get what you get. I remember when Ryan and my family called my jobs and p.o. to try and shut me up. CPS on renee. (Who you told my current FIANCE you spoke to on the phone all the time. MONTHS after her death. The same woman who takes care of MY grandma. ) GET WHAT YOU ALL GET. I REPEAT, google MANDATED REPORTER, since you are CLEARLY someone with multiple personality disorder diagnosed by A person that fits these bills.

Here....a taste. Are you smart enough to put it together yet? I have been telling you to get ahold of yer legal team, they are treating you wrong.

1. Custodians:
Custodians are individuals who are employed by, or volunteer at, state operated, licensed or certified facilities or agencies under the Justice Center’s jurisdiction. Consultants, volunteers or contractors of organizations or companies that contract with facilities and agencies under the Justice Center’s jurisdiction are also considered to be custodians if they have regular and substantial contact with a service recipient.
2. Human Service Professionals
Medical/Clinical Professionals
Physician
Resident
Intern
Registered Physician Assistant
Surgeon
Podiatrist
Chiropractor
Osteopath
Optometrist
Medical Examiner
Coroner
Dentist
Dental Hygienist
Registered Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse
Nurse Practitioner
Mental Health Professional
Psychologist
Licensed Psychoanalyst
Social Worker
Christian Science Practitioner
Emergency Medical Technician
Person Credentialed by OASAS
Hospital Personnel Engaged in the Admission, Examination, Care or Treatment
Licensed Creative Arts Therapist
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Licensed Behavior Analyst and Certified Behavior Analyst
Licensed Speech/Language Pathologist or Audiologist
Licensed Physical Therapist
Licensed Occupational Therapist

Next, remember our child hood....(Well mine Since Steph thinks she was in England) and lets see who grew up to be one of these

Law Enforcement Personnel
Peace Officer
Police Officer
District Attorney or Assistant District Attorney
Investigator employed in the office of a district attorney
Any other Law Enforcement Official

And know Karma is real.

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:04 am

Peter , Peter , Peter . You admit to knowing about Ryan's production and benefiting from it . You say you came here to expose the lies of your mother and sister . You are a hypocrite . Stop being indirectly direct . Your passive aggressive innuendos are ridiculous . Not to mention you and your sister barley shared a childhood . Remember? Your father had her removed from your home , for destroying HIS family when you were 11 years old . I doubt you were privy to much information . So keep it up with the threats .

I am fully aware what a mandated reporter is . Keep in mind they have to know and have good cause to make a report . They also have to use their real name and information when making a report as a mandated reporter . If it is done with no name , anonymous . Well it will not really be anonymous after all now will it. Another thing to keep in mind , as I assume this is a threat toward your sister S********* and not me , there must be minor children living in the home . Your life and her life have no connection at all , no commonalities in any way . There are no mutual anything or anyone in your lives . How would a report even be made ?

Since you believe in Karma .. these are things you need to keep in mind .

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Beetsie wrote:Peter , Peter , Peter . You admit to knowing about Ryan's production and benefiting from it .(Sure I knew about it. Please, direct me to where I stated profit. I didnt. I pissed out what yer referring to as "Profit". Drunk, on the A train back to HARRISON NY) You say you came here to expose the lies of your mother and sister .(I did) You are a hypocrite .(Uhm...No. I was never in books and movies, so I have nothing to prove. You and the rest of my Maternal family have LOTS to prove.) Stop being indirectly direct . Your passive aggressive innuendos are ridiculous . Not to mention you and your sister barley shared a childhood . Remember? Your father had her removed from your home , for destroying HIS family when you were 11 years old .( I am not passive aggressive. My psychologist would have told me. You are not my doctor. Gonna trust him!) I doubt you were privy to much information .(I have 5 handwritten pages from my father. It tells me all i need. Thats why I got the original and you got a copy) So keep it up with the threats . (I intend to treat you as I was treated. Clean hands doctorine)

I am fully aware what a mandated reporter is . Keep in mind they have to know and have good cause to make a report . (Oh, the first one has found you mentally unstable based on the fact you believe you talk to dead people, and the cop you grew up with knows where you were your whole life) They also have to use their real name and information when making a report as a mandated reporter . (Uhm....REALLY?) If it is done with no name , anonymous . Well it will not really be anonymous after all now will it. Another thing to keep in mind , as I assume this is a threat toward your sister S********* and not me , (Moron, I have had your IP for days. Shall I post it?) there must be minor children living in the home . (Steph has minor kids I believe, but a MANDATED REPORTER (or 3) can also compel a psych evaluation, with NO CONSENT.Your life and her life have no connection at all , no commonalities in any way .(So, defeo really is her Dad then?) There are no mutual anything or anyone in your lives .(Wow, again, you are THAT dumb?)

How would a report even be made ? (Well, They would gbo here ,http://www.nysmandatedreporter.org/Default.aspx and give their credentials and stuff)

Since you believe in Karma .. these are things you need to keep in mind .
(I do. Every day. I will proceed in EXACTLY the fashion I was treated. Said that like 9 times now. I cant be held accountable for my families treatment of ME in the past. I am done playing your games. I give fair warning. LAWYER UP)

From now on I will answer in this format. Yer a Stunad! Yer even using the CHILD HOOD NAME Gerald Gates gave you! (Your other OTHER Dad, named in the first lawsuit your name was in. Aint that sad? Isnt it even funnier I won the last one? So poke away!)