Toys In The Water

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member
Posts: 57

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by RowdyRodimus » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:35 pm

I know he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but all Ronnie would've had to say about his Dad's car is that he thought he was going to use it to take his brother to the doctors appointment. That way he would've had a better reason not to get the car keys and not had to enter his parents room. But hindsight is 20/20, right?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:39 pm

kblur77 wrote:It makes a helluva big difference! Falling asleep could show murders were not preplanned! Spur of the moment thing? And we all know that he killed them! You can get off this point now!

In this reply of yours, you are starting to throw out "opinions" which over the past days you claimed to be dead sure about.

Go back and take a look at what you wrote.
Whether he preplanned the murders or decided to do them on the spur of the moment has no legal significance at all. You once again fail to have any valid point.

"A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when: 1. With intent to cause the death of another person, he causes the
death of such person or of a third person"

All that matters is that he intended ot kill them not how long in advance he decided to do so.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:52 pm

RowdyRodimus wrote:I know he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but all Ronnie would've had to say about his Dad's car is that he thought he was going to use it to take his brother to the doctors appointment. That way he would've had a better reason not to get the car keys and not had to enter his parents room. But hindsight is 20/20, right?
The problem is that he told peopel at work he was going to use Ron's car and that Ron would be taking his car to work and arranged for the work to be done on the car while Ron was at work.

So even if Ron had told police he thought his father needed his car to take Marc to the doctor the workers would dispute such.

It seems that after all the excitedment form the murders Ron forgot all about the fact he was supposed to take his father's car to work, and then made up a convolted tale to tell police about it.

He also forgot about that fact when he made up his 1986 tale about going to stay in NJ with Geraldine. If he had planned to stay in NJ and drive to work form NJ then how coudl his father expect him to drive his car?

He also forgot he spent the day sick and didn't even go to work on the 12th so how could he have driven to NJ after work when he didn't even go to work on the 12th?

You would think that rotting in jail for 11 years would given him time to think up something that was not contradictory but we are tlaking about Ron who is as you said far fromt he sharpest tool in th eshed. The only one who seems to be even more dumb and contradictory is Geraldine who seems little more than a babbling idiot inellectually speaking.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by kblur77 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Are you picking and choosing again which one of Ron's statements you can actually believe or just ones that suit your needs when it validates said opinions?

Ron's statements on his getting his cars fixed are in no way a lie (according to you) but when he talks about his drugs habits or his fathers mob ties, then you tell us he's lying.

To some degree anyway?

User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1625
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by TigresMeow » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:45 pm

I believe Ronnie has ASPD (Anti-Social personality disorder.) Any tale that he has told was (in his mind) in his own benefit. I also think it continues to this day. It's all about him, all the time, in his world. No one else matters except for him. I think the closest we ever got, or ever will get to, as far as the truth goes is when he said once he started shooting he couldn't stop. I do believe he acted alone and the debate on whether or not their was an accomplice, etc. will go on forever.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:50 pm

kblur77 wrote:Are you picking and choosing again which one of Ron's statements you can actually believe or just ones that suit your needs when it validates said opinions?

Ron's statements on his getting his cars fixed are in no way a lie (according to you) but when he talks about his drugs habits or his fathers mob ties, then you tell us he's lying.

To some degree anyway?
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance about the case though you have High Hopes to consult. Ron Sr told people at the dealership he was not coming in to work because he had to take Marc to the doctor but that he would have Ron Jr drive his Electra to work and they were to do the work on it while ROn Jr was working. This came from the dealership employees not Ron Jr.

At any rate some things Ron Jr says is credible including Dawn calling down to him since he had absilutely no reaosn to make such up and at that point had given up and spilled everything including where the evidence was hidden which turned out to be true. We have to evaluate which things he lied about and which he didn't based on the totality of the evidence.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by kblur77 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:12 pm

I know he said it my friend. Once again is the question on when old Ronnie was speaking truth on when he says something? Prove what he said about that car. Just a statement he made that might have been true?

He talks in High Hopes about Dawn having a boyfriend and arguing with them in basement. Once again I don't know about whether or not Dawn had a boyfriend? You yourself think that she didn't but if you were to put me in the hot-seat and ask me, I would say yes, if I had too.

I'm basing this on what I have read about and yes, some interviews by others whom claim to know.

Goodnight to all you here! Peaceful dreams.....

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by kblur77 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Ron sr. testimony is from Ron isn't it? The dealership call is in question because I thought he (Big Ron) went to work the day before?

I'm probably wrong here and I will admit it.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:30 pm

kblur77 wrote:I know he said it my friend. Once again is the question on when old Ronnie was speaking truth on when he says something? Prove what he said about that car. Just a statement he made that might have been true?

He talks in High Hopes about Dawn having a boyfriend and arguing with them in basement. Once again I don't know about whether or not Dawn had a boyfriend? You yourself think that she didn't but if you were to put me in the hot-seat and ask me, I would say yes, if I had too.

I'm basing this on what I have read about and yes, some interviews by others whom claim to know.

Goodnight to all you here! Peaceful dreams.....
He gave the dealership employees a pathetic excuse that he ade up on the spot for not bringing them Ron Sr's Electra like he was supposed to. When he was asked where the car wa she was forced to think up a lie for not bringing it.


The person to ask on whether Dawn had a boyfriend or not is Patty Fagan since she was her best friend and constantly at the house. In fact given that she is the best person to ask about the fmaily dynamic and just about everything and only some of the extended family would have more knowledge though not necessarily more about certain aspects that Dawn woudl only share with her girlfriend.

The claim that WIlliam Davidge Jr was her boyfriend is an obvious lie. Frank Davidge stopped going to the house because ROn was too dangerous to tolerate so the notion he fmaily allowe dhis younger brother there is stupid. But the even bigger lie is the claim that the Davidges moved to Florida in 1973 and that Dawn wanted to go to Florida to be with him. He didn't move to FLorida until after ROn was convicted. He was still in high school in Amityville at the time of the murders.

There is no evidence anyone wa sin the house besides the family the night of the murders and no evidence of Dawn doing anything except being shot in her bed. Whether she had a boyfriend or not makes no difference at all.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by kblur77 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:19 am

SOunds good but I'm at work right now and cant really answer back. I misread your comment about Ron sr due to the fact that my wife was going in and out of room and talking to me and I was triyng to focus on what you said and that other guy and was getting tired.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by kblur77 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Who is PATTY FAGAN?

Did you mean GRACE FAGAN?

I tried tracking her down and I'm not sure but I think she is deceased?

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by kblur77 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:54 pm

TigresMeow wrote:I believe Ronnie has ASPD (Anti-Social personality disorder.) Any tale that he has told was (in his mind) in his own benefit. I also think it continues to this day. It's all about him, all the time, in his world. No one else matters except for him. I think the closest we ever got, or ever will get to, as far as the truth goes is when he said once he started shooting he couldn't stop. I do believe he acted alone and the debate on whether or not their was an accomplice, etc. will go on forever.
That's my whole point to my buddy scipio. You too!

How does one know when he tells a "tale" and when it might be "truth"?

the world may never know??

User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1625
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by TigresMeow » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:07 pm

When he admits to killing all of them, it will be the truth. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that admission.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by kblur77 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:09 pm

TigresMeow wrote:When he admits to killing all of them, it will be the truth. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that admission.
WHAT? He has admitted to killing all of them, many times over the years.

I assume you are joking here.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:50 pm

kblur77 wrote:Who is PATTY FAGAN?

Did you mean GRACE FAGAN?

I tried tracking her down and I'm not sure but I think she is deceased?
Just because she doesn't want the average Joe to bother her doesn't mean she is dead. If she wanted to talk about it to someone she woudl have. Liek the family she wants her peace. The only peopel talking seem to be frauds or people not very good friends with the victims who want publicity.

Edit: in 2 minutes I found her married name and where she lives but I am not going to reveal it, let her have her privacy.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by kblur77 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:45 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:
kblur77 wrote:Who is PATTY FAGAN?

Did you mean GRACE FAGAN?

I tried tracking her down and I'm not sure but I think she is deceased?
Just because she doesn't want the average Joe to bother her doesn't mean she is dead. If she wanted to talk about it to someone she woudl have. Liek the family she wants her peace. The only peopel talking seem to be frauds or people not very good friends with the victims who want publicity.

Edit: in 2 minutes I found her married name and where she lives but I am not going to reveal it, let her have her privacy.
When I saw the word deceased next to her name, I decided to leave it alone. If she is alive I have no interest in contacting her largely do to her testimony that she gave at the trial.

I too know her maiden name and her address. The last two anyway....

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:19 pm

kblur77 wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:
kblur77 wrote:Who is PATTY FAGAN?

Did you mean GRACE FAGAN?

I tried tracking her down and I'm not sure but I think she is deceased?
Just because she doesn't want the average Joe to bother her doesn't mean she is dead. If she wanted to talk about it to someone she woudl have. Liek the family she wants her peace. The only peopel talking seem to be frauds or people not very good friends with the victims who want publicity.

Edit: in 2 minutes I found her married name and where she lives but I am not going to reveal it, let her have her privacy.
When I saw the word deceased next to her name, I decided to leave it alone. If she is alive I have no interest in contacting her largely do to her testimony that she gave at the trial.

I too know her maiden name and her address. The last two anyway....
She is still alive and well. Knowing her maiden name is of little value since she doesn't go by that name anymore but again I won't reveal her married name or where she currently resides.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Toys In The Water

Post by kblur77 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Married name I meant.

Post Reply