Princess

Re: Here we go, AGAIN!

Post by kathyM » Wed May 28, 2014 7:36 pm

:lol: :lol:

FoxyP
Amityville Member

Post by FoxyP » Thu May 29, 2014 7:14 am

ROFL@Mz Kizzle - best giggle I've had all day.

Fox :clap:
Formerly FoxyJ :)

Mary23
Amityville Addict

Post by Mary23 » Sat May 31, 2014 7:33 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Hi Nissa......

http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... aders.html
Was she reading this thread?, because if it happened, I would love to see her here as a member to ask her some question like others want to do too. For some reason I expected this and is possible that she saw our visits in her blog and from what website we came from since that is possible on blogger.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:00 am

It sure sounds like this thread and I have little expectation she will register.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:02 pm

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:15 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:

Btw Scipio, your posts finally turned up over there!
In triplicate no less!

Mary23
Amityville Addict

Post by Mary23 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:15 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:She won't...

http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... board.html

Btw Scipio, your posts finally turned up over there!
I answered her post and I thought it was recent but it has like a week there. At least she wont be here trying to defend Ronnie like ex wife number 3 or something did once. I hope she can provide some answers in her blog though.

astonio
Resident

Post by astonio » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:44 am

...why we is married??

Wow.
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:36 pm

What's a "whooper?"

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 pm

I know Astonio, that jumped out at me right away too!

So she only will talk to people over at her blog? Is that so she can delete or control the posts?

Anyone who marries a loser who kills his own family and will be in prison until he dies, is a major ding-a-ling. Enough said. I am sure her own family is thinking that about her too. Who wouldnt think that?

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:37 pm

It's not my place to judge her decision for wishing to marry Ronnie, but I would never marry such
a high profile killer, or any criminal for that matter behind bars, on bail or whatever. That's just my
own personal opinion though.

Anyhoo...

I wonder what the 'real' story is this time. Kudos to her if she can get it out of him.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Mary23
Amityville Addict

Post by Mary23 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Nissa already answered our comments in her blog yesterday and specially my questions http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... board.html. It seems that we really are dealing with a fan and some things that she said confirm that and are make me thinking like this one:
I have been engaged to marry four times and left all four men. When I contacted Ronald, I did not think I would hear back from him, but he wrote me. It moved very fast. Lord knows I still love him although I do feel he wants to divorce, but I still love him, always will, and only Ronald knows why
Ronnie wants the divorce?? and the fact that she was angaged before is new. I feel that this marriage really wont last very much but I do wonder why Ronnie asked her to marry him, with what purpose?, the book can be the answer and Ronnie only can be using her.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:41 am

You would have thought a man who "gave me jewlry, an exquisite gold necklace" could have also paid for her book research!

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:34 am

That was a short marriage.

AMRA
Amityville Addict

Post by AMRA » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:10 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:You would have thought a man who "gave me jewlry, an exquisite gold necklace" could have also paid for her book research!

:)

"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph."

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:58 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:Anyone else want to puke from the last sentence:

"Ronald DeFeo married June 27, 2012 to Nissa Burkhalter of South Carolina ''[imdb]'' This is Ronald DeFeo's third Marriage. I do not know how to communicate to the folks that take my news edits about DeFeo down, which is why I'm replying to you all here. I do have a wedding certificate, and wedding photos, that I want to share. When I type in Ronald DeFeo in the Google bar and see a box to the right of the screen showing his wives, it hurts my feelings that it isn't accurate. For example, it reflects Geraldine Gates was his wife in 1969, while I have documentation that said the two hand never met until he was incarcerated, and Geraldine was married to her brother Gerald Gates in 1969, thus, technically making this marriage a fake, and eventually the courts ruled that they had to have their scam of a marriage divorced; they were not legally married. His first wife is Barbara Pucoo(m. 1994–1999), Ronald's second wife is Tracey DeFeo (m.2004). Not long after his second divorce to Tracey, Ronald married Nissa Burkhalter on June 27, 2012, however Wikipedia will not make the appropriate corrections without proof. I have wedding photos, our marriage certificate. So from now on, for those who maintain my husbands Wikipedia, how and where do I communicate with you. This site is too complex and I have tried to reach out to those that keep a close eye on proper editing. This site is too complex. I have tried to upload photos, which resulted into two blank boxes. I want to see the changes not only on the Wikipedia website, but also when Ronald DeFeo is typed into the Google bar, to the left is a list of websites, and to the right a great big box of images of he and his family. I'm his family now, and I want our wedding picture there. I'm publishing his biography/ part autobiography. Please, someone help me get the box containing his last wife Tracey corrected, and reflect our marriage date. Also in that same box there are family photos and because I am family, I want on picture of us on that box, as well as in Google Images. I have plenty of photos. So many photos to share. And although imd is not a good resource, I found another http://live.dbpedia.org/page/Ronald_DeFeo,_Jr. Please help me. I love this man so much."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Ronald_DeFeo,_Jr.
The above has been deleted, and now Nissa is saying:
Nissa wrote:To answer your question to the best of my ability, and from quotes that I've recorded for years from Ronald, I know all his thoughts about Geraldine. I will use those quotes in my book. Quotes from my husband, not I. I have no judgements against her. What she and Ronald shared is, what it is, and everyone knows exactly what was between them.
http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... pro-g.html

Guess opinions change when your husband sells-out to Shattered Hopes... :roll:

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:16 pm

She says all her readers of her blog are from this site. Yeah, all 3 of them! :lol:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:31 am

Nissa on Ryan, Gerri and Jackie Barrett:

http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... -ryan.html

Fnord
Amityville Member

Post by Fnord » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:00 pm

I can't imagine she's got anything newsworthy on the "Amityville industry" or even on DeFeo's childhood.

I hope she proves me wrong, anything 'new' about the murders or the haunting always grabs my attention.

This site goes deep down the rabbit hole though. Can't imagine there's much that got missed.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:50 pm

I think Nissa has hit it on the spot with this one.

Of course Ronnie wants to confuse and send 'truth seekers' on a wild trip, it
clearly keeps him entertained because only he knows the truth of that night and
he's not going to give up his game that easily. He wants to keep people guessing.

As for simply 'not remembering' the events, I have always thought this from the
beginning. I think that Ronnie has mentally blocked out the events of that night
and as the years have gone on. He knows he has killed his family, but does he
remember how or why? Or is this another goose chase he is sending us all on?
(Including Nissa).

I must ask, how can he remember being beaten up for almost forty hours but
not the murders? Can drugs be to blame? Having no drugs in his system at the
time of this alleged beating may cause his memory to recall data in a better
way than what it would have done during the murders on drugs.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Gerri's Burn-Pit
Amityville Member

Post by Gerri's Burn-Pit » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:02 am

Nissa heavily edited her text since the link was posted.

In the original Ronnie had told her Ryan's docs were ":) silly dilly :)" ,and that he only married Gerry in prison, so he'll be "lying" if he backtracks on that.

Not sure why she deleted it-- we know all this already.

:twisted: