Here we go, AGAIN!

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Re: Here we go, AGAIN!

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon May 05, 2014 2:25 pm

So Ronnie has been hiding secret documents in his cell for almost 40 years?

Mary23
Amityville Addict

Post by Mary23 » Mon May 05, 2014 8:45 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:The new Mrs D has a blog...

http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... posed.html

...can't make head-nor-tail of most of the entries though.
She just ruined more her blog with the awful picture that posted.

By the way, someone knows what happen with Jackie Barrett?, he got bored of she already?

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue May 06, 2014 9:36 am

The new Mrs. D doesn't know the difference between to, too and two OR the difference between a good man and a sociopath. Whatever. More power to her. She'll be sorry and we'll all still be here ... smugly grinning ... because we saw it a mile away.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue May 06, 2014 2:52 pm

Strange quote here.
It seems the devil is inside and all around me. Especially seen in the eyes. So unbelievable, so unforgettable, losing your sanity. Who's to blame if I'm not around?
Maybe the devil that possessed Ronnie left Ronnie and went to her. Many of us interacted with Tracey back in the day when she was married to Ronnie. While we didn't understand Tracey's desire to marry a sociopath (which Tracey would question herself about later), at least Tracey acted reasonably intelligent and sane. This chick is a complete basketcase. Maybe she and Ronnie are married for one another.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Tue May 06, 2014 3:16 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:The new Mrs. D doesn't know the difference between to, too and two OR the difference between a good man and a sociopath. Whatever. More power to her. She'll be sorry and we'll all still be here ... smugly grinning ... because we saw it a mile away.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Tue May 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:Strange quote here.
It seems the devil is inside and all around me. Especially seen in the eyes. So unbelievable, so unforgettable, losing your sanity. Who's to blame if I'm not around?
Maybe the devil that possessed Ronnie left Ronnie and went to her. Many of us interacted with Tracey back in the day when she was married to Ronnie. While we didn't understand Tracey's desire to marry a sociopath (which Tracey would question herself about later), at least Tracey acted reasonably intelligent and sane. This chick is a complete basketcase. Maybe she and Ronnie are married for one another.

word. :clap: :clap: :clap:

i kind of miss Tracey. Underneath it all she is really not a bad person. Just lost, and that was sad.
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed May 07, 2014 6:39 pm

I was just watching Bravo's Million Dollar Listings NY. One of the agents had a listing in a haunted townhouse so he brought in 3 people to cleanse the house. Guess who one of them was? JACKIE BARRETT! Too funny. :lol:

The episode is titled "I ain't of no ghosts" season 3/episode 5 (2014).

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Tue May 13, 2014 9:55 am

A pretty young girl and the best she could come up with for a husband was a convicted mass-murderer who's in jail for the rest of his life? Wow.....either this world has really gotten hard for finding partners, or she just wants a place in the Amityville Horror Story Hall of Fame.......

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue May 13, 2014 11:47 am

I wonder how she got hooked up with him in the first place?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue May 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:A pretty young girl and the best she could come up with for a husband was a convicted mass-murderer who's in jail for the rest of his life? Wow.....either this world has really gotten hard for finding partners, or she just wants a place in the Amityville Horror Story Hall of Fame.......
There are tons of regular men available but when you want fame that is not good enough and to some infamy is as good as fame.

Miz Kizzle
Amityville Addict

Post by Miz Kizzle » Fri May 16, 2014 6:50 am

Why marry Ronnie? Why not!
For one thing, she'll always know where he is. No chance of him picking up ladies at work or in a bar. For another, he's famous! And who wouldn't want to marry somebody famous? Yeah, he killed his dad, and maybe his mom, or maybe it was his dad and Dawn, but that's it. Really, truly! And he had to kill them because they would have killed him. Or something. Underneath, he's a really sweet guy. Plus, he loves her. A whole lot.
The link to her blog didn't work. Looks like she took it down. Drat! It sounded like fun in the disturbing way that the ramblings of bipolar/schizophrenic people with paranoid ideation can be fun.
And how does she have enough money to fly from her home in NC to Greenhaven to see Ronnie, but she can't come up with the $$$ to pay for copies of the documents? I like the way she offers various items in return for contributions, sort of like a public television station. Does anyone want to pony up and become a "Go-Getter?" or a "Mentioned?"

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri May 16, 2014 8:51 am

Miz Kizzle wrote:Why marry Ronnie? Why not!
For one thing, she'll always know where he is. No chance of him picking up ladies at work or in a bar. For another, he's famous! And who wouldn't want to marry somebody famous? Yeah, he killed his dad, and maybe his mom, or maybe it was his dad and Dawn, but that's it. Really, truly! And he had to kill them because they would have killed him. Or something. Underneath, he's a really sweet guy. Plus, he loves her. A whole lot.
The link to her blog didn't work. Looks like she took it down. Drat! It sounded like fun in the disturbing way that the ramblings of bipolar/schizophrenic people with paranoid ideation can be fun.
And how does she have enough money to fly from her home in NC to Greenhaven to see Ronnie, but she can't come up with the $$$ to pay for copies of the documents? I like the way she offers various items in return for contributions, sort of like a public television station. Does anyone want to pony up and become a "Go-Getter?" or a "Mentioned?"
Ronnie can pick up other groupees in prison. That is what one of the reasons why his marriage to Tracey fallen apart.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue May 20, 2014 4:34 pm

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed May 21, 2014 8:58 am

Well it is not me, I wouldnt touch her blogs/book with a 200 ft. pole.

She complains that there are negative posts but what did she really expect? people to wish her well on her marriage to a killer or send her money to do her book? The only people that are going to do any of that are a little la la themselves or delusional like her.

Marrying a guy who is in prison for such a horrifying crime against his own family is not something to be proud of. She could have written her book without marrying the freak. If she thinks she is really in love with the psycho and that he loves her, then she is delusional and should consider some therapy.

astonio
Resident

Post by astonio » Wed May 21, 2014 6:24 pm

I cannot disagree with her statement. Found it to be forthcoming. She's certainly right about journey's paths making all of us who we are today. This includes her husband. I just don't like being a member with my own opinions being lumped as a part of a totality of our message. Kinda irks me truthfully. I'm very satisfied with where Ronnie is today because he is the one who grabbed his high powered rifle and opened bedroom doors aimed and fired and killed every member of his immediate family in a most punk @$$ move. The rest, I'm out of. I don't even have an inclination to visit the other forums here, nor comment in them. I'm certain time will tell, but at least I don't find her to be defensive of his claims of innocence. Honestly at this point, even if she reverts to every former Mrs. DeFeo type it won't even make a difference nor gain him any new ground. He's there where he belongs and seemingly til he passes away. I'm good.

Case closed.
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed May 21, 2014 7:14 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Hi Nissa......

http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... aders.html
I tried typing a response there but am not sure if it went through or not it might need to be approved I don't know.

"I do not know whether you mean that you have not read more than 3 posts on the Amityville forum about yourself or as a whole on the entire site. If you read the site as a whole you will find a great deal of information about the murders that you might not be aware of and also about the whole Geraldine saga.

When you marry someone who murdered 6 people you would have to expect that you will come across negative comments with respect to him. In fact you will be hard pressed to find favorable things published about a killer, it goes with the territory. Someone who doesn't want to be around negativity should probably not make such a choice plus naturally people wonder about the motives of anyone that would marry him. You are his 4th wife to marry him in prison and do date there have been ulterior motive for such, especially Geraldine. He used her to try to con on the courts as much as she has used him to con the public for fame.

I don't know what others want but for once I would like a book that is the truth if another has to be published. Aside from High Hopes not many books have been published that meets the definition of non-fiction on this case. The press reports you are going to write a book about the DeFeo family and their mob activities. If this is the case I hope you will actually try to vette claims instead of just publishing what your husband claims because he has candor problems. You might not want to face that nut if you read various threads you will see find he often contradicts himself including defending Geraldine when it suits his interests and then when it doesn't to exaggerate the other way. I am probably one of her harshest critics but I actually strive to be accurate. Your husband asserted he bribed a cops mother to get Geraldine the the County ID card in the name Geraldine DeFeo. The card was obtained illegitimately but not in the manner he claimed. The ID in quesiton was available to all residents of the county. I did a Freedom of information search on the subject and discovered that in order to obtain it Geraldine provided a false address and a forged marriage certificate. Her 1964 marriage certificate to Fred Corey was altered to indicate she married Ron DeFeo and the year was altered to 1974. The country clerk indicated that they did not verify someone lived at the address claimed, they simply made sure the address listed was within the county. Furthermore, she indicated that they did not contact a jurisdiction to verify the legitimacy of the marriage certificate they just looked at the seal to see if it looked real, which it did because it was her real marriage certificate which was forged. So there was no need to lie and claim it was obtained through bribery. The real circumstances of how it was obtained is just as bad.

I suggest you do research on the mob because what was reported in the press about the DeFeos being body disposers for more than one mom family is absurd. There wa sno such thing even as each mob family having their own set body disposers. Each crew had their own and mainly it was the people to did the killing who disposed of the bodies. If you want to save yourself some embarrassment you will not publish claims that after peer review are considered ludicrous. Moreover you might want to consider tha since you don't want negaitivity in your lif enot to trash the name of deceased victims. Your husband has been looking for a payday for many years and will unfortunately say almost anything to get it. You have a choice of whether you want to go down the road of Geraldine or not.

Scipio"

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu May 22, 2014 7:19 am

I thought she meant she hadnt read 3 or more posts on her blog site?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu May 22, 2014 2:34 pm

No, she didn't read more than three posts on here when she realised we weren't being positive.

Not everyone was positive towards Tracey but that didn't stop her posting here.

I'd be happy if Nissa stopped by, as yes, I'd like to ask a few questions...

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu May 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Hmm, I dont think there were more than 3 posters talking about her here. I dont remember that many people on that topic of her and her marriage to Ronnie.

Yes, that would be nice if she stopped by and chatted to people here wanting to ask her questions.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri May 23, 2014 3:04 am

I think she meant the first three posts in this thread.

But if she's still reading, she's welcome to come and say hi :)

Miz Kizzle
Amityville Addict

Post by Miz Kizzle » Fri May 23, 2014 9:05 am

To be fair, she serves a valuable purpose in keeping my life in perspective, and for that I thank her. For instance, when I pay $70 for a t-shirt at Anthropologie and it shrinks in the wash the first time I launder it, I think to myself, Well, at least I didn't marry Ronnie DeFeo and I immediately feel better. Same goes for when I spill hot coffee on myself and say a very bad word in front of children and old people, or when I commit any of the other innumerable faux paux that enliven my days. I think to myself, Yes, I'm a foul-mouthed klutz, but at least I didn't marry Ronnie DeFeo.