Here we go, AGAIN!

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Re: Here we go, AGAIN!

Post by quotestheraven » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:02 pm

She actually seems like a sweet person if not very bright and with horrible taste in men.

When she said Whooper I think she meant Whopper which is a big huge lie.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

astonio
Resident

Post by astonio » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 am

She is VERY pretty. Also, seemingly sincere, genuine.
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:14 am

I like her too :) it's a shame she doesn't want to post to the forum, but
she's responded to my questions over on the blog which is pretty awesome.

It's a shame she's had to deal with the same kind of backlash Tracey apparentely got when
she was once Mrs. Ronald Defeo Jr. and I admire her strength for dealing with that.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:39 pm

She married someone in prison. Someone in prison for killing his own family, the whole family, little kids too.
Who does that? kills their family or marries someone who did that? :think: Nobody I know or would associate with.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 pm

kathyM wrote:She married someone in prison. Someone in prison for killing his own family, the whole family, little kids too.
Who does that? kills their family or marries someone who did that? :think: Nobody I know or would associate with.
She seems to still think he may be innocent, she says no one will know what happened. She seems to think that his confession is not the turth and holds out hope he didn't do it.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:15 am

Ah, the faith some people have in others is astounding. Ronnie must be really good at telling tales to the women who write to him. I guess they are looking for something that he seems to be able to give them. :roll:

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:58 am

I have no idea why people marry criminals either, let alone Ronnie (yes, I too still reel in
disgust at what he did to his family) but it has been intriguing to listen to Nissa's take on
the subject of women marrying criminals. I still wouldn't marry one, especially one who
took the lives of kids - I don't understand this either, but its clear she really loves him.

Maybe Ronnie is telling fibs again for her book, maybe he isn't - like she said he likes to
confuse people to avoid them figuring out the truth. So I'm yet to be convinced on this
One. Like I said in another post there has been a hinting in the blog that ronnie is showing
Emotions over what he did and if this is the case that he has finally found remorse we
are getting closer to uncovering the truth.

Like her or not, I think she's a good contribution and if her book does well then it
could very well challenge the truth shattered hopes believes in.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:46 pm

I'm sure he's convinced her, and Tracey (and possibly Barbara) that he never killed the kids...

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:06 pm

I sure would take her book any day over the Shattered parts that are still not done yet. What part is he on now? 3.1A or something like that?

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:03 am

He definitely killed the entire family. They were all shot with the same rifle and the police had a confession. He also sAid things at the trial about his brother's foot twitching and how he shot him. The only person who would know such things is the killer himself.

I have no idea why he denies shooting the kids. Does he feel guilt? Or is it to avoid the other prisoners who may beat him up for being a child killer? Or does he simply not remember? :/ there's loads of reasons into why he's covering it up.

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:27 am

It could also be that if Ronnie does admit now to killing everyone, no one would have any interest in him. If he doesn't admit it, he still gets attention which, IMO, is why he won't admit to it.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 am

Rokiisun wrote:He definitely killed the entire family. They were all shot with the same rifle and the police had a confession. He also sAid things at the trial about his brother's foot twitching and how he shot him. The only person who would know such things is the killer himself.

I have no idea why he denies shooting the kids. Does he feel guilt? Or is it to avoid the other prisoners who may beat him up for being a child killer? Or does he simply not remember? :/ there's loads of reasons into why he's covering it up.
He didn't simply deny shooting the kids he denied shooting anyone other than Dawn and doing that by accident or self defense. The goal was to only be culpable fo rkilling he rand based on the mitigating crcumstances he alreayd did enough time for her death.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:46 am

But then he admitted later on that it was only meant to be his father he shot, then
changed the story to shooting Dawn because she was responsible for shooting the
kids (which is unbelievable).

I still think Ronnie had the television up so loud that everyone fell asleep hearing
'Gunshots' from the film he was watching and because of this they may have not
been mentally alert in bed to believe Ronnie was actually shooting a rifle from
room-to-room. Their brains would have still been saying, 'Its the TV' during sleep.

Anarane
Amityville Member

Post by Anarane » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:11 am

Does anyone know anything about the Dan she writes about? Can't work out if he's a partner who left, or a partner who died. She's clearly still deeply grieving; she talks about still having a broken heart, which is strange given she been married for a few years to someone new. (Even if that someone new is a selfish, lying murdering you-know-what). I can't help but feel that it's this trauma that's affected her so deeply.

I like the way she writes. It's crude and error-prone sometimes, but very poetic. And yes, she's very pretty. I wonder what's happened to her to stamp down her self-worth so much that that she feels only worthy of someone like that lying sack of sh!t? And clearly, RDJ's not happy about her "exposing" their marriage. WTF not?! If I looked like him, aged like him and had done what he did, I'd be showing off my new missus for the WORLD to see! It's ridiculous that he's apparently threatened her with divorce over this.

Edit: thought I'd answered my own question when she talks about an ex-fiance, but it seems he was called Brandon. He definitely died (which is interesting, for in a subsequent post, doesn't she mention leaving all four of her past fiances before Ronnie?) Curiouser and curiouser ...

Amity108
Tomsamityville River rat

Post by Amity108 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:51 am

BooshaGirl wrote:She looks so pretty! What kind of brain damage does she suffer?
I was thinking the same thing! They dont even look right together.
A lot of flies, a lot of mud...a lot of everything in there. If I were you, I'd stay out of there!

McDrummer
Amityville Member

Post by McDrummer » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:50 pm

So...when an inmate is newly married at greenhaven, are they allowed or given an opportunity to consummate their marriage? ANY inmate, not just Ronnie and Nissa. What's the policy on conjugal visits? Cold steel, concrete, and voyeur guards watching every move you make might kill the mood a little. I know if an inmate has been locked up for 40 years, no environmental variables would have an effect on his mood. I'm sure the inmate could shoot pool with a rope. :think: :love: not trying to go in a tasteless direction here or pick any individuals sex lives out.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:15 pm

It doesn't look like Ronald is being very nice to Nissa as of lately after reading a few of her recent blog posts :(

At the end of the day he should be privileged that someone as nice as Nissa is married to him,
but it seems as if he is making her feel really guilty about writing her first book. She's given up
a lot as she says in her blog to write the novel, so what's Ronnie so afraid of that he's made her
feel this upset?

I just hope she's alright...

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Maybe Buttface Defeo doesn't want her to take time off to write the book because it might take away from her working time and that takes from her ability to send him money to spend in the canteen.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:30 pm

If she wants to write the book she should. It's freedom of speech and butchy face should just lay off her.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Looks like Nissa has a rival... and it's someone who was NOT happy with the TV version of Shattered Hopes which aired over the weekend.

Deep breath now...
SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS wrote:In the sweat of an autumn night, Butch DeFeo murdered his whole family. And, that's it. Period.
Donna Thomas wrote:In the sweat of an autumn night Butch DeFeo murdered his entire family and that's it period????????????????? YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! The medical examiner concluded there were 3 to 4 people involved. That is correct. There were 3 people involved. The other 2 were his sister Dawn and Augustine DeGennaro aka Danny Macelo. It was not planned. Ronnie only wanted his father dead because he overheard a conversation between him and his grandfather, Mike Brigante. They had put a hit on Ronnie because of what he knew about the Gambino Crime Family activities. They felt that because he was doing heroin and drinking all the time, he could not be trusted with what he knew - and he knew plenty! He was the one that his grandfather gave envelopes full of money to deliver to cops, police commissioners and judges to "look the other way" regarding crime family activities. Dawn shot Mrs. DeFeo as she reached for a gun after Ronnie shot his father. Dawn killed Mrs. DeFeo and she was shot with at 38. That was not planned and was not supposed to happen. Ronnie didn't know Dawn had a gun on her that night. Ronnie left the house with 2.4 million dollars of crime family money he retrieved from the basement of the DeFeo home where his father had hidden it and took it to his grandfather's home in Brooklyn. Dawn told Ronnie before he left that "I'm not going to be responsible for taking care of those kids" now that her parents were dead. While he was gone, Dawn brought Augie to the house to get rid of her brothers and sister. . . . . . "and Ronnie", when he returned to the house. DeGennaro had already verbally threatened to kill the whole DeFeo family in front of Amityville Police Officer, James Dutton right before DeGennaro tried to run Ronnie down with a car, and to a bartender who phoned police about Augie, who had been talking about killing the family while he was drinking at a local bar. When Ronnie got back home, the kids had been shot and killed and he was flipping out yelling at Dawn, "what happened to those kids"? Ronnie loved his little brothers and sister. He would NEVER EVER have hurt them. She pointed the rifle he used to shoot his father directly in his face and was going to shoot him because DeGennaro was busy getting high on Ronnie's heroin in his bedroom when Ronnie got back home. If Augie had not been so high when Ronnie got home - Ronnie would be dead too. After Dawn tried to kill Ronnie, pointing the barrel of that rifle at him, he pushed it from his face before she could fire, wrestled it from her and shot her. Ronnie had no idea that Dawn had her own agenda. But she did. Ronnie turned around and in Dawn's bedroom doorway stands DeGennaro. He ran from the house with Ronnie chasing him. DeGennaro visited Ronnie at the County Jail after his arrest and told him, "If you say anything about me being at your house that night, I'll kill your Aunt Phyllis' kids"!!!! That's why Ronnie kept DeGennaro's name out of it all these years. Why did Alexander Hesterberg visit Ronnie at the County Jail and say to him, "Your Aunt's got kids, this DeGennaro is a crazy fu*k and we don't need any more funerals this year"!!! He said, "We all know about DeGennaro"! And yet they all let Ronnie be prosecuted and take the fall for the murder of his entire family even though they KNEW he was not responsible for all of it. Interesting that Alexander Hesterberg was Mike Brigante's "friend and lawyer". That's called a conflict of interest. He did not have Ronnie's best interests at heart and neither did that sorry excuse for a lawyer, William Weber. Weber made up the whole 'AMITYVILLE HORROR HOAX" with George and Kathy Lutz over wine and cheese while they lived at the DeFeo home. The Lutz's could not afford that home and were looking for a way out. That hoax has followed and haunted Ronnie all these years and made a very bad and tragic situation that much worse for him. There was never ever any ghosts, devil or demon in that house and Ronnie was never possessed by any entity. He was in fear for his own life. Detective Dennis Rafferty lied and perjured himself on the witness stand during the trial saying he took no notes the evening the family was discovered. Notes that have since turned up more than 38 years after the fact. He lied and said there was only 1 gun used when they had evidence there were 2 different weapons and different slugs taken from the bodies. Rafferty was finally kicked off the force but what do you know, he was offered a job in the Suffolk County DA's office to keep his mouth shut about the monumental corruption of the Suffolk County Police and DA's Office in this case. Those monetary payoffs to the police really paid off for Mike Brigante. The Brooklyn DA's Office have phone taps of Mike Brigante's home phone with him talking to several people about getting rid of Ronnie because "he's gonna bury us all with what he knows". Phone taps that were given to Suffolk County Police. Thanks to Ryan paying for and getting 40 lbs. of un-redacted police files that clearly show there was a huge cover up and conspiracy going on and that Ronnie did not kill his whole family, Ronnie is now looking for a Pro Bono lawyer to take all this newly discovered evidence to court and file a 440 motion. Ronnie DeFeo is not the insane, murdering psychopath the police and courts have made him out to be. He has survived 6 attempts on his life by the Gambino and Genovese Crime Families while in prison. They STILL want him dead because of what he knows. It's time for this man to be set free. Suffolk County Police and DA's Office need to pay for what they have done to him. Mr. DeFeo Sr. was heavily involved in the Gambino Crime Family and was a brutal, vicious, dangerous man who is responsible for killing at least 9 people. He made Ronnie Jr.'s life a living hell and HE is the reason for what happened in the DeFeo home on November 13th 1974. Look at how many inmates have been released from prison over "SUFFOLK COUNTY POLICE CORRUPTION" lately. Ronnie's case is the biggest regarding corruption, EVER! Don't judge Ronnie if you don't know the whole story. NOBODY would want the life he has had. He deserves some justice. I pray he gets it.
Donna Thomas wrote:I'm a very close personal friend of Ronnie's and have most of the documents RK obtained from Suffolk County Police that were withheld from Ronnie's lawyer at the preliminary hearing and that would have changed the outcome of the trial, in my possession. We are trying to find a Pro Bono lawyer to file a 440 motion (newly discovered evidence), to prove Ronnie did not commit all these murders. It is blatantly evident that he did not. There IS proof, I promise you. I was not aware of the monumental corruption of Suffolk County Police, DA and also Brooklyn DA's Office until now. There are many, many men being released from prison now because of this police and judicial corruption. Their lawsuits are resulting in NY State having to pay millions of dollars to these people for what Suffolk County has been doing for decades. Ronnie's case is by far the largest and most corrupt.
:think:

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:31 pm

There is so much wrong with the above story, I hardly no where to begin. Much of the factual information that counters the claims can be found on this very message board and/or it's parent site. Let us start with the below glaring fallacy -

"The medical examiner concluded there were 3 to 4 people involved."

:fp:

That's news to me, and I've read the original autopsy report.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999