Here we go, AGAIN!

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
McDrummer
Amityville Member

Here we go, AGAIN!

Post by McDrummer » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:14 am

Ronald DeFeo Jr., convicted for killing his parents and four siblings in Amityville, New York in 1974, is remarried
By nissaburk | Posted March 20, 2014 | Charlotte, North Carolina 0

Nissa Burkhalter, and new wife of Ronald DeFeo Jr. kept her last name due to the stigma attached to the DeFeo name. She kept her marriage anonymous from family and friends for as long as she could, but knew It would eventually unfold. They married in the Green Haven Correctional Facility in Stormville, New York on June 27, 2012. Mrs. Burkhalter has come to the decision to open up about her marriage after seeing her name appear on numerous websites as Ronlads new wife, and due to her tell-all book about the DeFeo family dynamics, that include Great Uncle, Pete DeFeo's involvement in the Genovese Mafia as Capo, and how all male members in the family helped out the Mafia by providing weapons, destroying weapons, and body disposal. The Biography titled "Thorns and Shards, the biography of Ronald DeFeo," is due at the end of 2014. She and Ronald have been contacted by several producers of International Television shows to be guests, but they have both declined to make any appearances until the book is published. The biography, she states will not discuss any hauntings, but will provide evidence that will expose all of the Amityville players that made Amityville a multimillion dollar industry, and people that had coerced Ronald along the way for the purpose of money. When the biography is published, Mrs. Burkhalter will donate a large portion of the proceeds to charities for children in Amityville.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: Here we go, AGAIN!

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:35 pm

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Ok, tripple yuck, yuck, yuck!

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Ugh...the title of this thread says it all....Here we go again.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:48 pm

She looks so pretty! What kind of brain damage does she suffer?

McDrummer
Amityville Member

Post by McDrummer » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I've been a long time lurker on the truth board for ages. Finally registered. Anyway, Defeo looks like a rat or a squirrel. It looks like he's got his eyes open while kissing that poor girl.

I'm sure the bullspit will get pretty deep in the book. I'm curious of what the content will say about Geraldine and ric. :think:

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:37 am

McDrummer wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I've been a long time lurker on the truth board for ages. Finally registered. Anyway, Defeo looks like a rat or a squirrel. It looks like he's got his eyes open while kissing that poor girl.

I'm sure the bullspit will get pretty deep in the book. I'm curious of what the content will say about Geraldine and ric. :think:
Too bad it will largely be BS that will hurt the credibility with respect to Gerladine unless it provides the evidence of where she was living etc. Since no all the proceeds are foing to charity I guess we can figure out her motives. That someone will publish this though is pretty pathetic.

astonio
Resident

Post by astonio » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 am

Good Lord!! I can't man! This dude...
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:20 am

but will provide evidence that will expose all of the Amityville players that made Amityville a multimillion dollar industry, and people that had coerced Ronald along the way for the purpose of money.
Not that she made him any money, but I'm looking forward to the chapter on Jackie Barrett!
Mrs. Burkhalter has come to the decision to open up about her marriage after seeing her name appear on numerous websites as Ronlads new wife, and due to her tell-all book about the DeFeo family dynamics, that include Great Uncle, Pete DeFeo's involvement in the Genovese Mafia as Capo, and how all male members in the family helped out the Mafia by providing weapons, destroying weapons, and body disposal.
I'm guessing they first approached Katzenbach with this material, which would his explain his once-mooted Shat Hopes Part 4.

If so, I wonder what went wrong?

Did Ronnie insist he needs to take down Gerri?
Did it turn out that Ronnie's new :) silly dilly :) is incompatible with Katzenbach's :) silly dilly :)?
Did Ronnie and wife want to make money, and realized the Shattered Hopes machine is geared towards losing money?

Anyway, Ronnie is rumored to appear in Part 3, which is probably why it's taking so long, trying to edit :) silly dilly :) upon :) silly dilly :)...

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 am

Ronnie must be quite the ladies man. He has had as many marriages as Rush Limbaugh and is half way there to match Mickey Rooney's and Elizabeth Taylor's marriages.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:03 am

Victoria Principles wrote:Ronnie must be quite the ladies man. He has had as many marriages as Rush Limbaugh and is half way there to match Mickey Rooney's and Elizabeth Taylor's marriages.
The ability of DeFeo to find lying dogs like Geraldine, mental misfits and greedy women who want fame or fortune as a result of marriage to an infamous killer is not impressive in the least.

If I wanted to marry 10 gold diggers I could have do so. It is easy to marry them then divorce and find another. Finding a good spouse is the challenge, finding one who is hot and good is an even greater challenge.

Anarane
Amityville Member

Post by Anarane » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:29 am

BooshaGirl wrote:She looks so pretty! What kind of brain damage does she suffer?
I actually LOL'd. Love it, Boosha! Heh. :)

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:Ronnie must be quite the ladies man. He has had as many marriages as Rush Limbaugh and is half way there to match Mickey Rooney's and Elizabeth Taylor's marriages.
The ability of DeFeo to find lying dogs like Geraldine, mental misfits and greedy women who want fame or fortune as a result of marriage to an infamous killer is not impressive in the least.

If I wanted to marry 10 gold diggers I could have do so. It is easy to marry them then divorce and find another. Finding a good spouse is the challenge, finding one who is hot and good is an even greater challenge.

I'm sure if Ronnie can find several women to marry, I'm sure there is someone out there for you, Corporal Scippy.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:48 am

Victoria Principles wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:

I'm sure if Ronnie can find several women to marry, I'm sure there is someone out there for you, Corporal Scippy.
I already found her years ago, she is good and also hot so I have held onto her.

Ronnie on the other hand has only attracted dogs, gold diggers or those with mental problems because who else would want him? I expect this marriage to end in divorce as well when she is done using him or he is done using her and they find some other person they want to use instead.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 am

Usually it's Ronnie who dumps his wives. He did that with Tracey.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:Usually it's Ronnie who dumps his wives. He did that with Tracey.
His first marriage he was dumped because he was of no use to Geraldine anymore. Her efforts to become rich and famous while married to him failed. She mad ehi pursue the divorce though because she was already married ot someone else the entire time and just walked away as if their marriage didn't even exist.

His second marriage he found someone to have sex with. It is unclear why she dumped him but she divorced him in 199 against his will.

His third marriage he had a wife would wound not have sex with him. He used her to spread propaganda on his behalf but little else. He dumped her because he found someone else. So she was the first one he dumped.

Apparently he married the one he dumped her for, someone he found to use for propaganda in the form a of a book so superior to what Tracey had to offer him.

I want to see what happens after the book comes out and either goes bust or she makes some money. Either way I think she is gone once the dust settles. But you never know, maybe she is as dumb as a brick and letting him use her but not trying to sue him to get rich and famous. She could be just like Tracey but my guess is she is doing it for fame and fortune.

Someone noted she is pretty so what is wrong with her, my guess is greed. But who knows there are plenty of attractive people with mental problems so they like criminals even those in prison. There is no shortage of women who like thugs and enjoy being treated like crap. I guess it is safer for them if the thug is in jail so can't harm them.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:59 am

Anyone else want to puke from the last sentence:

"Ronald DeFeo married June 27, 2012 to Nissa Burkhalter of South Carolina ''[imdb]'' This is Ronald DeFeo's third Marriage. I do not know how to communicate to the folks that take my news edits about DeFeo down, which is why I'm replying to you all here. I do have a wedding certificate, and wedding photos, that I want to share. When I type in Ronald DeFeo in the Google bar and see a box to the right of the screen showing his wives, it hurts my feelings that it isn't accurate. For example, it reflects Geraldine Gates was his wife in 1969, while I have documentation that said the two hand never met until he was incarcerated, and Geraldine was married to her brother Gerald Gates in 1969, thus, technically making this marriage a fake, and eventually the courts ruled that they had to have their scam of a marriage divorced; they were not legally married. His first wife is Barbara Pucoo(m. 1994–1999), Ronald's second wife is Tracey DeFeo (m.2004). Not long after his second divorce to Tracey, Ronald married Nissa Burkhalter on June 27, 2012, however Wikipedia will not make the appropriate corrections without proof. I have wedding photos, our marriage certificate. So from now on, for those who maintain my husbands Wikipedia, how and where do I communicate with you. This site is too complex and I have tried to reach out to those that keep a close eye on proper editing. This site is too complex. I have tried to upload photos, which resulted into two blank boxes. I want to see the changes not only on the Wikipedia website, but also when Ronald DeFeo is typed into the Google bar, to the left is a list of websites, and to the right a great big box of images of he and his family. I'm his family now, and I want our wedding picture there. I'm publishing his biography/ part autobiography. Please, someone help me get the box containing his last wife Tracey corrected, and reflect our marriage date. Also in that same box there are family photos and because I am family, I want on picture of us on that box, as well as in Google Images. I have plenty of photos. So many photos to share. And although imd is not a good resource, I found another http://live.dbpedia.org/page/Ronald_DeFeo,_Jr. Please help me. I love this man so much."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Ronald_DeFeo,_Jr.

One seriously has to wonder why prison groupees are not required to attend therapy prior to permitting them to marry someone with a life sentence.

I am surprised she is not posting here like Tracey did.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:57 am

"it hurts my feelings that it isn't accurate. For example, it reflects Geraldine Gates was his wife in 1969, while I have documentation that said the two hand never met until he was incarcerated, and Geraldine was married to her brother Gerald Gates in 1969, thus, technically making this marriage a fake"
:lol:

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:19 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
"it hurts my feelings that it isn't accurate. For example, it reflects Geraldine Gates was his wife in 1969, while I have documentation that said the two hand never met until he was incarcerated, and Geraldine was married to her brother Gerald Gates in 1969, thus, technically making this marriage a fake"
:lol:
That's why I didn't post the last sentence merely but rather the whole thing. In trying to correct the record she still messed it up. It is going to be some whopper of a book.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:41 pm

"I love this man so much." Oh please, give everyone a break. She needs to stop deluding herself and the world. He is what, like 60 something years old? That is like being in love with your grandpa. Then there is the fact that he is a killer, oh his own family none the less! and is wasnt an accident either!

There should be laws against lifers getting married in prison. If they get paroled then they can get married outside of the prison system. They are supposed to be there getting punished, not having any kind of normal lifestyle.

This woman con artist/or mental nutcase? should be ashamed of this whole marriage farce. If she has a family, they should be getting her some kind of help. What kind of fame is there for her with this marriage? Having wack jobs think she is some kind of celebrity and following her? Does she think she will make some kind of fortune off her book? I doubt most people remember who Ronnie is. Even with the Amityville name I dont think she would get the money she would hope to make.

OMG, I hope there will be no baby making!

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:17 pm

User talk:Nrbdefeo

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hello, I'm new to Wikipedia, and for a year, I have added my name on and off to Ronald DeFeo Jr's page as his spouse. This is because of the stigmas attached to Ronald and his last name, which, I kept my name when we married in June 2012. As of yesterday, 12/9/13, I finally let go of that fear, and I want to be recognized as his wife, because it is a fact that I love and married Ronald, or Butch, as he is called by his close family and friends. I noticed that my change to his birthplace was reverted to reflect that his family was from Brooklyn, but Butch was in fact born and raised in Brooklyn. I have had several years with Butch, and as his wife, should know the little things such as his birthplace.

Again, I'm not sure of how Wikipedia works, but I can say that Geraldine Gates was not legally married to Ronald. There was a fake ceremony performed in the prison, where without taking vows, they, in silliness signed there names, and the marriage license was submitted, but Geraldine Gates was married to someone else at the time, and I have all the documents to back up the silly claim that they had been married.

If you need documentation, or anything of the like, to prove that I am who I say that I am, please let me know. Thank you kindly.

Nissa Burkhalter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Nrbdefeo

Makes you wonder why they recently gave Katzenbach the time of day, if they're really trying to tell the truth about Gerri.