Why did Ronnie use the Marlin 336C ?

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Re: Why did Ronnie use the Marlin 336C ?

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Rokiisun wrote:I can handle seeing other people's organs and stuff (my friend also does medical school and is
exposed to that all the time) but when it comes to seeing my own body and blood I get
pretty sick.
That reminds me of how Niles from the TV show Frasier used to pass out at the sight of his own blood.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

As to the autopsy: Do we know what the last meal of every member of the family was? I'm not sure if this was asked and discussed in other threads before. I just know that it's said that some of the DeFeo's had a last midnight snack or something (because of some dishes in the sink) but maybe we will never now if it's true or not. I wonder why they put these dishes in the sink, if I looked right at the crime scene photos they had an electric dishwasher in their kitchen. It would be interesting to know what they did eat for dinner on November 12th.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:37 pm

The dishes suggest to me a soup or a pasta (like macaroni cheese),
Just by looking at the leftovers - but I could be wrong. It's just a guess.
I also see they have a buick mug in the sink too.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:05 pm

VintageBoy91 wrote:As to the autopsy: Do we know what the last meal of every member of the family was? I'm not sure if this was asked and discussed in other threads before. I just know that it's said that some of the DeFeo's had a last midnight snack or something (because of some dishes in the sink) but maybe we will never now if it's true or not. I wonder why they put these dishes in the sink, if I looked right at the crime scene photos they had an electric dishwasher in their kitchen. It would be interesting to know what they did eat for dinner on November 12th.

They had stew. John and Ron Sr had some barely digested whereas it was well digested in the others so it was surmised they had some of the leftovers for a snack. Ron's confession described their last meal as being brown and looking, smelling and tasting like :) flower :) so he refused to eat with them.