D. Van Dyke on the D. Cavett Show (November 14, 1974)

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Brendan72
Forest Giant

D. Van Dyke on the D. Cavett Show (November 14, 1974)

Post by Brendan72 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:51 am

Note the date. It is not related to Amityville per se except for the date and year. If you appreciate the topic of the interview then great. It definitely gives a feel of how television was around that time and also makes me feel how it has changed:

- Brendan72

"Facts don't care for your feelings."
- Ben Shapiro

[DarkDhalia]
Amityville Member

Re: D. Van Dyke on the D. Cavett Show (November 14, 1974)

Post by [DarkDhalia] » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:44 pm

I like how it gives you the feel of the era especially if you don’t remember or weren’t alive at that point. What made me open my eyes and get a feel of the era was the song that Ronnie sr wrote and was performed by joe smith it’s called “one is a lonesome number” he had joe smith perform it when he was going through a break up with Louise and wanted to win her back I believe it was after he pushed her down the stairs with the laundry basket. Thanks for sharing

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Re: D. Van Dyke on the D. Cavett Show (November 14, 1974)

Post by msmart112 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:55 pm

DarkDhalia wrote:What made me open my eyes and get a feel of the era was the song that Ronnie sr wrote and was performed by joe smith it’s called “one is a lonesome number” he had joe smith perform it when he was going through a break up with Louise and wanted to win her back I believe it was after he pushed her down the stairs with the laundry basket. Thanks for sharing
Nice try troll...it was a different Ronnie DeFeo...and he wrote the music...not the words.

Get a life.