Katzenbach's Ronni Chasen documentary

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: Katzenbach's Ronni Chasen documentary

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:47 am

THEHACKISBACK wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:30 pm
He is a diabolical, threatening, conspiracy theorist with a #!$@ on for fame.
Ugh, welcome to the club.

I remember reading your side of the story in the article above. When you say he "stole your script", do you mean he's portraying you without your permission, or he's actually copying a script you wrote?

Either way, sounds like you'd need an Entertainment Lawyer.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Re: Katzenbach's Ronni Chasen documentary

Post by msmart112 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:03 pm

He calls Katzenbach "diabolical; Ryan doesn't want to make a movie anymore — he wants to solve a case. He wants to have an alternative ending because he has a hard-on for fame."
So very true.

RyKat spent over ten years of his life (and a LOT of other people's money) trying to find an alternative ending to the DeFeo case...and ended-up concluding that Ronnie acted alone.

Then he spent years working on an alternative BS ending regarding the Titanic...the final product aired on Reelz...and it pretty much suffered the same fate as the Titanic.

And now he's trying again (more than likely with other people's money) to present an alternative theory regarding Ronni Chasen...
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:A moment of silence for #RonniChasen. RIP. 9 years ago was the senseless and brutal murder...by this time next year the TRUTH about what happened will be OUT. RIP Ronni. I know you guide our journey every day, I know you are with me.
...let it go Ryan...Ronni Chasen deserves better.