Happy Birthday Allison

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
TrainDispatcher
Crazy 'bout a Mercury

Happy Birthday Allison

Post by TrainDispatcher » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 am

Again, I am up late, and was looking through old posts, and found a topic on the DeFeo grave, and found myself on findagrave.com noticed Allison's birthday was yesterday (8/16/61), marking what would have been her 50th birthday...

Hard to imagine that adorable little girl would have been celebrating her 50th birthday, and it breaks my heart knowing that she won't.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Re: Happy Birthday Allison

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 am

wow--yeah--it breaks my heart, too. It seems so weird that the little girl would be older than me today. RIP, Allison.

professor_amityville
Amityville Member

Post by professor_amityville » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Sad indeed :cry: If only Butch never gunned down his family... those innocent children. Happy birthday Allison
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
-Jesus Christ

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Damn...

She'd be just three years younger than my dad now....

Well, happy b-day.

bella2005
Great Scott!

Post by bella2005 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow that is really sad. :( That makes me hate Ronnie even more.

TrainDispatcher
Crazy 'bout a Mercury

Post by TrainDispatcher » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 pm

bella2005 wrote:Wow that is really sad. :( That makes me hate Ronnie even more.
Same here, I hope a day doesn't go by that he doesn't think about his poor family and what he did to them.

Just to put things into perspective for myself, my mother was born in July, 1960, making her just a little over 1 year older than Allison. Sad.

ChristinaRenay
Amityville Member

Post by ChristinaRenay » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Happy birthday Allison Louise Defeo & R.I.P. <3

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:23 am

Happy belated birthday Allison. I pray that you are happy in heaven. I think of you often even though I never knew you. I am so sorry what happened to you and wish you were still with us. Rest in peace sweetheart. You are missed by many.
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

TrainDispatcher
Crazy 'bout a Mercury

Post by TrainDispatcher » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 am

Shawn wrote:Happy belated birthday Allison. I pray that you are happy in heaven. I think of you often even though I never knew you. I am so sorry what happened to you and wish you were still with us. Rest in peace sweetheart. You are missed by many.
:clap: Couldn't have said it better myself Shawn.

professor_amityville
Amityville Member

Post by professor_amityville » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Shawn wrote:Happy belated birthday Allison. I pray that you are happy in heaven. I think of you often even though I never knew you. I am so sorry what happened to you and wish you were still with us. Rest in peace sweetheart. You are missed by many.
This is beautiful! The words I should've used in my last post. :birthday: to Allison. Hope all is well in Heaven. :pray: :clap:
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
-Jesus Christ

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:57 am

:birthday: Allison, my sweet girl, I want you to know you are loved and always will be and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Stephanie2019
Amityville Member

Post by Stephanie2019 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:15 pm

You would be turning 58, and would probably have children and grandchildren by now. You should have been celebrating many birthdays, holidays, and graduations with your family at Ocean avenue, that NEVER would have been turned into the horror show that it is now, had your big brother just behaved himself and not been such a jerk.