DeFeo items on Supernaught

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

DeFeo items on Supernaught

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:11 am

If you have deep pockets and wish to own some authentic Ronnie tat, it looks like he's having a clear-out...

https://supernaught.com/collections/ronald-defeo-jr

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Re: DeFeo items on Supernaught

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:40 am

I have a funny feeling that Butch only has those kittens in the bag not out of love ... they're taking a trip to the river with some rocks weighing the bag down.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:02 pm

I thought the Son of Sam Law kept this monster from profiting off his vile crimes? :x Is he using a fence or stooge of some sort to exploit a loophole?
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Stephanie2019
Amityville Member

Post by Stephanie2019 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:20 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:02 pm
I thought the Son of Sam Law kept this monster from profiting off his vile crimes? :x Is he using a fence or stooge of some sort to exploit a loophole?
I have heard that some prison inmates with a lot of notoriety, Manson for example, will send the items to someone on the outside as a gift. The items are then sold (usually online), and the money is put into the inmate's commissary account. The "dealer" usually receives a percentage of the money for their effort.

This will usually only work with trivial items like autographs, or anything on paper, since inmates sending books, paintings, crafts, or locks of hair would usually start to arouse suspicion.

Anarane
Amityville Member

Post by Anarane » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:29 am

He's had so many fecking wives, I have no idea who's selling these. Is it the one who popped up on here a few years back and kept a blog? That was NOT a long marriage.

Also, 2.5K for a coat? LOL. Good to know Butch still has a sense of humour after all these years.