Mob hit?

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Amityville112fan
Amityville Member

Mob hit?

Post by Amityville112fan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:06 pm

I know this has been a subject before, I've seen parts of this before I became a member of the forum. I've been really, really thinking. It's just stuck in my head, and correct me please if I am insane, or wrong, truly wrong, or this has been debunked. People know about the Mafia, etc. Their bad crimes and such. Did Butch DeFeo get paid by the Mafia to kill his own family? Yeah, the whole Mafia affair has been told from lies after lies, but..I am really wondering, curious in a way. Anyone?

TC1
Amityville Addict

Re: Mob hit?

Post by TC1 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:56 pm

I don't think so, I concluded a while ago that the motive was money, his hatred for his family and how high he probably was.
- The Lost Likens Twin

Amityville112fan
Amityville Member

Post by Amityville112fan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:14 pm

TC1 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:56 pm
I don't think so, I concluded a while ago that the motive was money, his hatred for his family and how high he probably was.
I was only wondering, I wouldn't believe Ronnie's lies, it was all a big "what if?" thing in my head. I know there were pointers saying the Mob wouldn't kill children, I found out that there was a report of a child being killed by a mafia organization but that was in Sicily. It can't be possible, right? For the Mob to murder the DeFeo's. I do agree with the hate and money though, but It's just bugging me about the Mafia rumor.
Amityville Idealist

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:04 pm

Amityville112fan wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:14 pm
TC1 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:56 pm
I was only wondering, I wouldn't believe Ronnie's lies, it was all a big "what if?" thing in my head. I know there were pointers saying the Mob wouldn't kill children, I found out that there was a report of a child being killed by a mafia organization but that was in Sicily. It can't be possible, right? For the Mob to murder the DeFeo's. I do agree with the hate and money though, but It's just bugging me about the Mafia rumor.
I have something for you that I think you would enjoy watching. Watch this YouTube video first: youtube.com/watch?v=Yb0ECDvdwQ4&t=410s , then watch this one:

I know it is long, but tell me what you think of it afterwards. I'm not saying it's true, but it's interesting because the author makes a lot of good points .

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:48 am

85,000 people have watched that :) flower :)? :lol:

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:56 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:48 am
85,000 people have watched that :) flower :)? :lol:
Or the same person refreshing the page 85,000 times. :-)
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)