Picture of the DeFeo children / Location?

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Purka
Amityville Member

Re: Picture of the DeFeo children / Location?

Post by Purka » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 am

Julabard wrote:The child in the middle looks creepy, like the face is pushed up against glass
It's in fact a beautiful bunch. They don't look creepy at all!
Just because they died a horrific death, doe'nt give us the right to call them creepy or in any way judge their looks.
i find comments like that about a innocent child more creepy itself.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:02 am

Purka wrote:
Julabard wrote:The child in the middle looks creepy, like the face is pushed up against glass
It's in fact a beautiful bunch. They don't look creepy at all!
Just because they died a horrific death, doe'nt give us the right to call them creepy or in any way judge their looks.
i find comments like that about a innocent child more creepy itself.
I think they look like normal happy children who make grimaces.

gorgeous501
Amityville Member

Post by gorgeous501 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:32 am

it was taken in 1969. Dawn was 13, Allison was 8, Marc was 7, & John was 4.

gorgeous501
Amityville Member

Post by gorgeous501 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:55 pm

i think Dawn, Allison, Marc & John were very beautiful looking

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:58 am

gorgeous501 wrote:it was taken in 1969. Dawn was 13, Allison was 8, Marc was 7, & John was 4.
And I still think it's from 1971/72. Dawn looks more like 15 and Allison looks like 10.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:51 am

gorgeous501 wrote:i think Dawn, Allison, Marc & John were very beautiful looking
Are you excluding Ronnie from the "beautiful list" only because he murdered the others? Or is that your honest opinion that Ronnie is ugly? What if Ronnie was a victim - would he still be ugly to you?

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:53 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:
gorgeous501 wrote:i think Dawn, Allison, Marc & John were very beautiful looking
Are you excluding Ronnie from the "beautiful list" only because he murdered the others? Or is that your honest opinion that Ronnie is ugly? What if Ronnie was a victim - would he still be ugly to you?
His bad character makes him ugly...... very, very ugly.

gorgeous501
Amityville Member

Post by gorgeous501 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 am

his personality makes him ugly inside & out. he's very sick & needs help. he was a victim of his fathers abuse but so were the others & he's not no more than them. they're better.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Apparently, Ronnie was "hot" by 1970's standards. He should have taken some of that stolen money and got braces for those buck teeth,though. He could bite your thumb and not even touch flesh.

gorgeous501
Amityville Member

Post by gorgeous501 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:09 pm

lol :)

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 am

BooshaGirl wrote:Apparently, Ronnie was "hot" by 1970's standards. He should have taken some of that stolen money and got braces for those buck teeth,though. He could bite your thumb and not even touch flesh.
Yes, by 70s standards he looked kind of normal. NOT hot but normal. Long hair and a beard were trendy back in the days.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 am

VintageBoy91 wrote:
BooshaGirl wrote:Apparently, Ronnie was "hot" by 1970's standards. He should have taken some of that stolen money and got braces for those buck teeth,though. He could bite your thumb and not even touch flesh.
Yes, by 70s standards he looked kind of normal. NOT hot but normal. Long hair and a beard were trendy back in the days.
Ronnie evidently had lots of women back in the day and even in prison he has plenty of women available for him. He uses and spits out one prison groupee and there is another one waiting for him. He has had Barbara, Geraldine, Tracey, now Jackie, and who knows how many other women.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 pm

I cannot remember if I have already asked this question
In another thread, but, is it really true Jackie and Ronnie
Are having a relationship?
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

gorgeous501
Amityville Member

Post by gorgeous501 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 am

yes it is true. is it also true that Ronnie sexually molested Marc & John?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:28 am

Seriously?

Jackie says it's not true - she's in a relatiobship with another man.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Seriously?

Jackie says it's not true - she's in a relatiobship with another man.
Maybe they have an open relationship. Tracey, Ronnie's most recent wife, says they have something going on.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:11 pm

gorgeous501 wrote:yes it is true. is it also true that Ronnie sexually molested Marc & John?
Not true. Not a single mention of this anywhere.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 am

gorgeous501 wrote:yes it is true. is it also true that Ronnie sexually molested Marc & John?
Where did you get that? :shock:
I think it's not true. Ronnie was a bad boy (and still is) but I'm 99.9% sure he NEVER sexually molested his siblings. He was a crminal but not a pedophile.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed May 02, 2012 8:33 am

VintageBoy91 wrote:
Where did you get that? :shock:
I think it's not true. Ronnie was a bad boy (and still is) but I'm 99.9% sure he NEVER sexually molested his siblings. He was a crminal but not a pedophile.
There were allegations that Ronnie and Dawn had something going on according to Hans Holzer. I think at one point Ronnie may have been put in the SO (sexual offender) unit of a prison for protection of general pop inmates. A child killer is still ranked low on the prison caste system as a pedophile is, even if no sex crimes occured.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:51 pm

I don't believe Ronnie and Dawn had an incestuous relationship. I have never believed it. It's just one of Holzer's made-up stories. Other sources (including Ronnie himself) say he hated Dawn. So we will never find the full truth. But I don't believe Holzer's incest theory!

But you are right, a child killer is ranked low in the prison caste system. But I can imagine a pedophile is ranked low too.
Abusing children is a taboo, even in criminal circles.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm

VintageBoy91 wrote:I don't believe Ronnie and Dawn had an incestuous relationship. I have never believed it. It's just one of Holzer's made-up stories. Other sources (including Ronnie himself) say he hated Dawn. So we will never find the full truth. But I don't believe Holzer's incest theory!

But you are right, a child killer is ranked low in the prison caste system. But I can imagine a pedophile is ranked low too.
Abusing children is a taboo, even in criminal circles.
Generally the lowest ranks of the prison caste system is anyone who harms a child, snitches, and former law enforcement people who are now criminals in prison.