is equal to the love you make.

dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Post by dalnkel » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:36 am

wow i can clearly see the 2 at the top of the picture very good find

W9lko
Amityville Member

Post by W9lko » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:42 am

3rd down on the right is the one i see so clearly, you know on the picture off the full house, is they meant to be a statue or a person holding a naked child near the sign?

immadoubter
Amityville Member

Post by immadoubter » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:51 am

Let's try and be reasonable here. If you look at the trees - in hibernation but sill having a FEW leaves on them - this looks to be a picture taken in late October (Halloween ring a bell?). Also, if you look in the windows to the right of the HIGH HOPES sign, you can plainly see what looks to be a ghost decoration. The window with the 'demon' seems to have the drapes closed. I submit all you are seeing is a Halloween witch decoration that has possibly been moved by the closed drapes - combined with the angle of the camera. That to me is much more plausible than a supernatural 1/2 faced demon scrunched between the drapes and the window.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:28 am

immadoubter wrote:Let's try and be reasonable here. If you look at the trees - in hibernation but sill having a FEW leaves on them - this looks to be a picture taken in late October (Halloween ring a bell?). Also, if you look in the windows to the right of the HIGH HOPES sign, you can plainly see what looks to be a ghost decoration. The window with the 'demon' seems to have the drapes closed. I submit all you are seeing is a Halloween witch decoration that has possibly been moved by the closed drapes - combined with the angle of the camera. That to me is much more plausible than a supernatural 1/2 faced demon scrunched between the drapes and the window.
The photo was taken in the middle of November when the murders happened (14-15th). The crime photos did show there was still Halloween decorations in the house.

weather83
Amityville Addict

Post by weather83 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 pm

I'm very bad at seeing things in photos concerning faces and such. I need to start opening my eyes more... I have seen a ghost or two in my lifetime but they didn't look anything like in the photos of the house.
"We come together this morning with troubled hearts but let us understand this - through death, they have been given true life in our Lord."

"To live your life in fear of losing it is to lose the point of life."

"He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly."

Hardee
Amityville Member

Post by Hardee » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:51 pm

Get any old photos of anyone's house, and you WILL see things that look like faces, weird lights etc...

Nothing in these photo's looks odd enough to have its own thread. People were seeing demons in the smoke of 9/11. If you didn't get told in nice big bold lettering no one would see anything unusual.

Malindak
Amityville Member

Post by Malindak » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:58 pm

I agree. I do believe you can catch things on pictures. But I just don't see anything here. Ever! I think its because we want to see something that we do. You could turn any reflection into a face or shadow.

Here is a picture of mine to share. Tell me what you think. Its a old railroad car owned by Jay Gould in Jefferson, TX. Jefferson is a small historic little town that is supposed to be the most "haunted town in Texas." I went there one day doing all the little tours. This however was not on the tour. I just wanted to see the inside. I would take pictures after everyone left the room, so I was at the back of the group. When I got my pictures this is what I saw. Its weird to me because you can see through the "fog" at the top, but the rest is solid. There was nothing in this room to make this happen.

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Malindak wrote: There was nothing in this room to make this happen.
Was your camera strap hanging in front of the lens? That's what this looks like to me.

Malindak
Amityville Member

Post by Malindak » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Nope, definately not.

mirandrox
Amityville Member

Post by mirandrox » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:03 pm

dammit! i took a pic of a friend a few years ago in my old house in ohio and i swear the exact same thing was right in front of him!!!!!!! my cousin may still have the pic if i can get it ill post it
Why? when people witness magic, they'll ignore it and say it never happened
Only thing they'll beleive is whats tragic, god throws and nobody wanna catch it...

Malindak
Amityville Member

Post by Malindak » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 pm

Oh yea, please do.

What is weird to me is you can see through it around the edges and the top. I've always wondered what caused it. I took this back in 2002.

mirandrox
Amityville Member

Post by mirandrox » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:38 am

i believe mine was taken in 03 i cant get ahold of my cousin ( i now live in louisiana she in ohio) but my friend weasel was sittin on my couch holding a beer and that smokey looking burst is in front of him. i had never seen another pic like this till now seeing yours. ill keep trying to contact her so u can see it
Only thing they'll beleive is whats tragic, god throws and nobody wanna catch it...

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:16 am

Malindak wrote:I agree. I do believe you can catch things on pictures. But I just don't see anything here. Ever! I think its because we want to see something that we do. You could turn any reflection into a face or shadow.

Here is a picture of mine to share. Tell me what you think. Its a old railroad car owned by Jay Gould in Jefferson, TX. Jefferson is a small historic little town that is supposed to be the most "haunted town in Texas." I went there one day doing all the little tours. This however was not on the tour. I just wanted to see the inside. I would take pictures after everyone left the room, so I was at the back of the group. When I got my pictures this is what I saw. Its weird to me because you can see through the "fog" at the top, but the rest is solid. There was nothing in this room to make this happen.

Interesting picture, and the "fog" is so close to the camera.
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

demonmonkey
Amityville Member

Post by demonmonkey » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Okay, I'm new to this site, but I don't see a single thing in that picture. I think it's a matter of perspective and what people want to see.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 am

That is a strange pic. Demonmonkey you must be joking that you don't see anything in this pic? To me this looks like a twister of sorts. Send it to Tony Spera Lorraine son in law for his thoughts. He can be reached by going to the Warren's site.

demonmonkey
Amityville Member

Post by demonmonkey » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 am

I was talking about the house pic- not the traincar.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:48 pm

demonmonkey wrote:I was talking about the house pic- not the traincar.
OK...LOL...I was going to say how do you not see this twister? That would explain it. Welcome to the boards.

mirandrox
Amityville Member

Post by mirandrox » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 pm

ok i had to search for this post cause i just found a pic of ronnies room that has a strange twister sort of thing going from side to side in it but i dont know if i can post it here because of where it was found. i never did get a copy of the pic of my friend with the same thing in it.[/quote]

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Where was it found?

mirandrox
Amityville Member

Post by mirandrox » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:22 pm

the amityville murders website