Amityville house basement today?

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Amityville house basement today?

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 am

This photo was just posted on the Amityville: Haunted History Facebook page saying it's a photo of the house's basement as it appears today. No way for me to verify that this an authentic photo and no mention how they got this photos.
https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleHaun ... =3&theater

believer
Amityville Member

Re: Amityville house basement today?

Post by believer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:28 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:This photo was just posted on the Amityville: Haunted History Facebook page saying it's a photo of the house's basement as it appears today. No way for me to verify that this an authentic photo and no mention how they got this photos.
https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleHaun ... =3&theater
Have you even seen the photos on the rest of their page??

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:47 pm

Thanks, Victoria! Those were really cool.

underthegarden
Amityville Addict

Post by underthegarden » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Those are, um, interesting photos to post. Especially the couple on the stairs; can't quite make out what their costumes are supposed to be. Then there is the mystery man in white. Some sort of ghost? Weirdness. But glad they are posting so we can finally see what the current-day interior looks like!

koolsince1986
Amityville Member

Post by koolsince1986 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:02 am

I never thought id see the day when someone would post recent pics of the inside !!! i remember years ago when the rick osuna guy was doing an interview for his book he said that the master bedroom and the tv room were now combined i thought how would he know? and i was sure i would never see it til today! from what ive seen the house is beautiful inside and out.
Decadence without the shame.