So I met Lorraine Warren and Annabelle, few pics to share...

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

So I met Lorraine Warren and Annabelle, few pics to share...

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Forgive me father, it's been a long time since my last post and shares...

OK so, I took a trip to Monroe CT last weekend to have a beer and dinner with Lorraine and Annabelle... so, it was all pretty good, poor Lorraine is 88 and has a pretty rough time at these shows now, but I decided to go and see her as well as see 208 Meriden Avenue... as well as of course, 108 Ocean... and after all the drunk kids went by finally got a pretty crappy pic of the house at 2:00am... Also don't like the fence around the house with the No Trespassing sign... :( enjoy...

Not bad of a tour in a day and a half from Canada... :)
Last edited by t00nCiNaToR on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Re: So I met Lorraine Warren and Annabelle, few pics to shar

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Oh yeah, Got a signed copy of The Demonologist as well... ;) Thanks Lorraine...
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:51 am

Cool, welcome back!

What's the story with the doll above Annabelle?

And 108 still gets drunk kids visit at 2am on a random night?

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:27 am

Ha! They sure do! One girl could hardly walk and it was abot 2:00am cops went by a couple times so we didn't stick around... ;)

The other doll is called a Shadow Doll, it has some black magic tied to it and I guess with a picture of it you can curse people, it has a bit of animal bone in it and the tooth in the mouth is human... :) They had a conjuring mirror there too but didn't get a pic, my camera is crappy for night shots so they weren't very clear of Lorraine, I didn't want to go up to her and take a pic while she was eating but others did, silly... I got a signed copy of the Demonologist as well... :)

Nerissa
Amityville Member

Post by Nerissa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:29 am

Did Lorraine Warren actually bring Annabelle to the event, or did you see it at her home/museum? Either way, that's pretty awesome. :D

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:08 am

The items were there at the event, we all got a personal invitation to visit the museum as well but for me the trip is a little far to go every other weekend... ;)

Mary23
Amityville Addict

Post by Mary23 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Is so cool that you saw the house at that hour and I bet that there are other interesting items from the Warrens that are not known like this Shadow Doll

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 am

Very nice pictures. Thank you for sharing. The house looks good at night. :-) ;-)

Kitana-Galatea Thorn
Amityville Member

Post by Kitana-Galatea Thorn » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:16 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Cool, welcome back!

What's the story with the doll above Annabelle?

And 108 still gets drunk kids visit at 2am on a random night?
you can find out some information about the real Annibelle doll here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annabelle_(doll)

you can find out some information about the real Annibelle doll as video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRRrzxmTseI