ronald defeo new photo

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 693

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:17 pm

I wish I could draw and I think anyone who can draw/paint is super talented....but please don't use the word "photo" or "picture" when you're referring to a drawing or painting.

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member
Posts: 43

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by Buick - 1975 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:22 am

One for the mantel piece.

Image

User avatar
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989
Posts: 1187
Location: Scotland

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by Rokiisun » Tue May 24, 2016 4:32 am

Is this from the crime scene?
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member
Posts: 43

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by Buick - 1975 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi. No, I think this photo was taken in prison in the 80s. This is just a photocopy of a photo that Ron sent out and then wanted back. It looks like he wanted some of the stuff he gave out back when he wasn't getting things done fast enough.

I just cropped the image and put it in a silly frame, so it looked a bit like one of the portraits on the stairs. I wasn't going to put the picture up but then thought it might be of some interest to some people on the forum.

ronnie1974
Amityville Member
Posts: 15

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by ronnie1974 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Baphomet666 wrote:
ronnie1974 wrote:
t00nCiNaToR wrote:Why would you waste your life drawing this scumbag? Draw a bird or a Cinder block, both are more valuable to this planet.
with all my respect sir, sometime we might read the pain from the massacre and see the suffer through the eyes of the killer , he was suffering and you can hear it in his interviews and see it in his eyes, he was abused and suffered from his dad and he lose his self back there and happened what happened so when I draw such a draw not because I agreed with what he done but because I tried to express the sorrow that got through his eyes in these photos that was taken to him during the trail and the arrest.
Tracey,is that you?
I am sorry that I did not reply to your comment because I been busy with my college studies, I had not even log in for a long time , reply to your question No, I am not Tracey and even my real name mentioned in the draw , down below it as a signature.

ronnie1974
Amityville Member
Posts: 15

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by ronnie1974 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:50 pm

korner55 wrote:At first glance to me it more resembles George Lutz Than Defeo..............Funny how we all see something different.
Which probably means you are or have the potential to be a true artist.
Thank you for your comment I appreciate it, I am really chuffed that you like it.

ronnie1974
Amityville Member
Posts: 15

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by ronnie1974 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:17 am

BooshaGirl wrote:I wish I could draw and I think anyone who can draw/paint is super talented....but please don't use the word "photo" or "picture" when you're referring to a drawing or painting.
Dear BooshaGirl,
Thank you for your comment , I am glad that you liked it and I will try to not use word such as photo or picture when I referred to a drawing or painting , Although I am studying English literature but I still make mistakes some times when I try to describe something because English is not my native language.

ronnie1974
Amityville Member
Posts: 15

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by ronnie1974 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:28 am

Buick - 1975 wrote:Hi. No, I think this photo was taken in prison in the 80s. This is just a photocopy of a photo that Ron sent out and then wanted back. It looks like he wanted some of the stuff he gave out back when he wasn't getting things done fast enough.

I just cropped the image and put it in a silly frame, so it looked a bit like one of the portraits on the stairs. I wasn't going to put the picture up but then thought it might be of some interest to some people on the forum.
It is not from 80's , just look down below the draw and you will find my signature and the date that I painted it.

Rogue Guyver
Amityville Member
Posts: 3

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by Rogue Guyver » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:08 pm

:clap:

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member
Posts: 43

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by Buick - 1975 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:14 am

ronnie1974 wrote: It is not from 80's , just look down below the draw and you will find my signature and the date that I painted it.

No, I deleted the photocopy of Ronnie's 80s prison photo from my earlier post when I was sorting out my photos in my Photobucket account, here it is again for you.




Image

ronnie1974
Amityville Member
Posts: 15

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by ronnie1974 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:50 am

Buick - 1975 wrote:
ronnie1974 wrote: It is not from 80's , just look down below the draw and you will find my signature and the date that I painted it.

No, I deleted the photocopy of Ronnie's 80s prison photo from my earlier post when I was sorting out my photos in my Photobucket account, here it is again for you.




Image
What a great photo from past ,thank you for sharing it with us. :clap:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 am

yes, nothing like admiring a mass murderer of family & kids
FIRE THAT THING UP!

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9688
Contact:

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:46 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:yes, nothing like admiring a mass murderer of family & kids
But he's put his best shorts on for us!

User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
Posts: 3020
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by Brendan72 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:32 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
jimmysmokes wrote:yes, nothing like admiring a mass murderer of family & kids
But he's put his best shorts on for us!
I don't know if those shorts can be any tighter. Unless he wants to do irreversible damage.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:43 am

ok enough. bad enough I made the mistake of opening that thread up. you people trying to make me sick?
FIRE THAT THING UP!

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict
Posts: 165

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:20 pm

I'm with Jimmy on this one

In that pic he looks like a cross between Charles Manson and psychedelic Jesus

horsysauce
Amityville Member
Posts: 85

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by horsysauce » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Buick - 1975 wrote:
ronnie1974 wrote: It is not from 80's , just look down below the draw and you will find my signature and the date that I painted it.

No, I deleted the photocopy of Ronnie's 80s prison photo from my earlier post when I was sorting out my photos in my Photobucket account, here it is again for you.




Image
He wasn't teaching a class here was he? That's a prison photo?

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member
Posts: 43

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by Buick - 1975 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Yes, it's a photocopy of a prison photo. It looks like he was ready for his prison workout maybe in the yard on that pic.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict
Posts: 165

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:22 pm

he's like a miserable, opiate-addicted version of Jesus.

Post Reply