Amityville: A New Generation 5' Video Store Standee

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
antny000
Amityville Addict

Amityville: A New Generation 5' Video Store Standee

Post by antny000 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:23 pm

I found this on eBay recently, thinking it was one of those 3D standees you would see on the counter near the register i na vieo store - well, I was way off and this thing is about 5 feet tall lol Not sure where I'm gonna put it yet, but I'll definitely need to do some rearranging in here lol

Gonna go make me some Sugar Cookie Stew! Yum yum!

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Re: Amityville: A New Generation 5' Video Store Standee

Post by Matt9290 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:22 am

That's pretty cool! I liked David Naughton character in the movie (who's name you can't type into this sight for some reason)?
:like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :love:
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:47 am

I had met him a few years ago and had him sign an 11x17 poster I had printed, he was really nice! He didn't say much about the movie, though.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:18 pm

antny000 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:47 am
I had met him a few years ago and had him sign an 11x17 poster I had printed, he was really nice! He didn't say much about the movie, though.
Did he talk about American Werewolf In London?
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:29 pm

I honestly didn't ask, mainly because when I meet celebs I try to ask them about projects they don't normally get to talk about. I figure it gives them something different, instead of hearing the same questions.

I mainly brought up Amityville and his episode of Seinfeld (which his name is :) flower :) in that, too lol) - he was nice but he didn't seem to have a lot to say about it.

Lin Shaye on the other hand got pretty excited when I brought it up and had said she had just dug out an old VHS of her dailies from that movie. Sadly I didn't have my poster for the movie at the time, or would have had her sign it, so hopefully I get to meet her again lol