gd134
Amityville Addict

Re: Freedom of Information Request for Autopsy Pictures DENIED

Post by gd134 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:46 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:02 pm
gd134 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:15 am
He threw some rags in an old poultry-netted trashcan by a park, I believe.
"Rags" were found, but never officially entered as being from Ronnie or the crime.
Total non-sense. The rags that were disposed of in a poultry netted trashcan by the dock are apart of the complete set of crime scene pictures. Here is the image:

I can guarantee you it's authentic because that is the same exact image Suffolk County sent me when I submitted a Freedom of Information Law request. I can show you another picture that details the inside of the trashcan if you want, just as long as you promise not to reveal it because I don't want to get in trouble with Suffolk County. Because the picture comes from a far location outside the property, it has to have some importance to it. Therefore, it is considered to be apart of the official crime scene.
"I've lived in that house all these years, and I've seen never anything peculiar or strange, never once."
"The Amityville Horror is a big fat hoax created by weber."

-Ronald Defeo JR

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:15 am

I know they are real pictures from the investigation because they've been on the SH site for years...

http://www.amityvillefilm.com/Discovery ... 20gun.html

...but were the police convinced they are actually part of the crime? After being photographed and analysed, were they even referred to again?

gd134
Amityville Addict

Post by gd134 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:33 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:15 am
I know they are real pictures from the investigation because they've been on the SH site for years...

...but were the police convinced they are actually part of the crime? After being photographed and analysed, were they even referred to again?
I truly believe so, I know they were referred to in Gerard Sullivan's book (High Hopes) when I read an online PDF version of it. I also remember reading it in a trial transcript, but only the user @Buick-1975 can confirm that since he has the trial transcripts. Suffolk County I believe had a bad reputation at that time for police brutality and bad work. They missed a lot of things in this case, like the empty hand gun holster that was found with the shell casings in the Brooklyn storm drain. That was never mentioned at all during the investigation(correct me if I'm wrong).
"I've lived in that house all these years, and I've seen never anything peculiar or strange, never once."

-Ronald Defeo JR

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:47 am

gd134 wrote:They missed a lot of things in this case, like the empty hand gun holster that was found with the shell casings in the Brooklyn storm drain. That was never mentioned at all during the investigation(correct me if I'm wrong).
They didn't miss the holster...they photographed it and entered it as evidence...

...and later determined that it had nothing to do with the murders.

Lots of items were entered as evidence...and most of them had nothing to do with the murders.

gd134
Amityville Addict

Post by gd134 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:03 pm

astonio wrote: But you can't support an argument as to why he would want to clean up? It doesn't make sense. And your position concerning Ronnie taking a shower doesn't mean he was into "cleaning up", but rather, he knew he was heading to work later that morning.

It just doesn't make sense Ronnie cleaning certain things and not others nor a reason as to why he would do it in the first place. Conjecture doesn't make facts. Evidence does. I can only argue what was discovered. Now you may be on to something concerning the syringe in Allison's drawer, but that wouldn't have bearings on the murders.
Pieces of evidence/logical reasons that I have provided of why Ronnie must have cleaned the headboards: 3

Pieces of evidence that you have provided as to why Ronnie didn't clean the headboards: 0

Remind me again, which one of us is making the conjecture or theory and which one of us is using forensic reasoning and solid crime scene evidence to prove a point? Let me remind you that you still haven't explained to me why blood didn't splatter on the headboards. Just because a theory or idea lacks the evidence that is required to your standards doesn't mean its automatically false. About the syringe in Allison's drawer, I can send you that picture if you would like to have a closer look just as long as you don't disclose it.

-Ronald Defeo JR

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:42 pm

gd134 wrote:Pieces of evidence that you have provided as to why Ronnie didn't clean the headboards: 0
How can you seriously expect someone to provide evidence that someone didn't do something that never happened in the first place? :roll:

If that's not crazy enough...
gd134 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:33 am
sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:15 am

I truly believe so, I know they were referred to in Gerard Sullivan's book (High Hopes) when I read an online PDF version of it.
...there was absolutely NO mention of the rags or the Coles Avenue dock in High Hopes.

There WAS mention of rags and the Coles Avenue dock in The Night The Defeos Died...which explains a lot...since that is your bible when it comes to Amityville. :roll:

Stephanie2019
Amityville Member

Post by Stephanie2019 » Sat May 09, 2020 9:12 pm

GraceMarch wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:43 pm
gd134 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:50 pm
msmart112 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:34 pm

Dawn was found in her bed...and that's what the reports and articles stated from the beginning.

This nonsense about a photo of Dawn being by a dresser is just that...nonsense.
There have been some conspiracy theorists online claiming that the Defeo murders were a government operation to create the Amityville horror for social engineering purposes. Some believe that the Defeo's were killed at night when government personnel went in their house and engineered the crime scene.
Okay, social engineering sounds the most ridiculous for this situation.
People have been using the "social engineering" excuse for every murder from the Charles Manson Tate murders to 9/11, to mass shootings. I think it's just a denial mechanism for some people, because they refuse to believe that yes...there are truly evil people out there, committing acts of violence.

gd134
Amityville Addict

Post by gd134 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:13 pm

Stephanie2019 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:12 pm
GraceMarch wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:43 pm
gd134 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:50 pm

There have been some conspiracy theorists online claiming that the Defeo murders were a government operation to create the Amityville horror for social engineering purposes. Some believe that the Defeo's were killed at night when government personnel went in their house and engineered the crime scene.
Okay, social engineering sounds the most ridiculous for this situation.
People have been using the "social engineering" excuse for every murder from the Charles Manson Tate murders to 9/11, to mass shootings. I think it's just a denial mechanism for some people, because they refuse to believe that yes...there are truly evil people out there, committing acts of violence.
Social Engineering is taking place in the United States everyday, right in front of your own eyes. As a person who follows along with politics, this is achieved not through murder, but biased media narrative. Journalism in the U.S. is dead, since every mainstream news network enforces it's own agenda without reporting real news, which is now up to independent journalists.

-Ronald Defeo JR

Anarane
Amityville Member

Post by Anarane » Sun May 17, 2020 3:14 am

So if the mainstream media doesn't report the real news, does that mean... DOES THAT MEAN THEY'RE REPORTING FAKE NEWS?! THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION AND MUST BE TRUE.

gd134
Amityville Addict

Post by gd134 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:50 am

Anarane wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:14 am
So if the mainstream media doesn't report the real news, does that mean... DOES THAT MEAN THEY'RE REPORTING FAKE NEWS?! THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION AND MUST BE TRUE.
You kinda misunderstood me there. I'm guessing you've never heard of insinuation? Because that's what today's journalism is all about. It is all opinionated and it never bothers to look into the other side of the argument. There is a reason why trust in the mainstream media is at a record low here in the United States. The coronavirus era really exposes flaws in the mainstream media, and I can go on and on about this topic. There are still a few establishments that still report unbiased, neutral news but for the most part, fake news is everywhere. You can see for yourself. You are free to send me a PM to debate me, because this thread is not about politics or the mainstream media.

-Ronald Defeo JR

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 pm

My sister is all about mainstream media being fake and government conspiracies.

Yet she believes the Lutz story as told in AH 100%. Try to present her with evidence that shows otherwise, she won’t hear it.

That shows me people believe what they want to believe and won’t believe what they don’t want to. It’s interesting how the mind works.

gd134
Amityville Addict

Post by gd134 » Mon May 18, 2020 8:44 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 pm

Yet she believes the Lutz story as told in AH 100%. Try to present her with evidence that shows otherwise, she won’t hear it.

That shows me people believe what they want to believe and won’t believe what they don’t want to. It’s interesting how the mind works.
Are you trying to compare people who think similarly about the mainstream media to your sister? If so, you're ridiculous.

Unlike your sister, I'm an open-minded person. I don't believe what I hear at first glance. Otherwise, I wouldn't be on a public forum asking questions, presenting evidence, and conducting my own research. I was always doubtful of the Lutz story, so I did some research on this forum and made my own conclusions based off of the evidence. Likewise, I've done my own research on the mainstream media. I am proud of what I believe, and I am always open to debate about it.

My confidence and my willingness to debate the topic should tell you a lot about my credibility, so I don't see why you had to compare me to your sister. So, instead of labeling me a close-minded government conspiracy nut, you should've asked why I believe what I believe.

That shows me how hypocritical people can become. It's amazing how the human mind works.

-Ronald Defeo JR

gd134
Amityville Addict

Post by gd134 » Mon May 18, 2020 8:45 pm

Please note that when I say the mainstream media is used for social engineering I do not mean it works the same way as a North Korean propaganda system.

-Ronald Defeo JR

Anarane
Amityville Member

Post by Anarane » Tue May 19, 2020 1:21 am

gd134 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:50 am
You are free to send me a PM to debate me, because this thread is not about politics or the mainstream media.
lol no I'm good thanks, pal. Stay classy.

gd134
Amityville Addict

Post by gd134 » Tue May 19, 2020 9:49 am

Anarane wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:21 am
gd134 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:50 am
You are free to send me a PM to debate me, because this thread is not about politics or the mainstream media.
lol no I'm good thanks, pal. Stay classy.
As you wish, you remind me of Brooke's sister lol.

-Ronald Defeo JR

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Wed May 20, 2020 3:58 pm

gd134 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:44 pm
Brooke Forrester wrote:

Are you trying to compare people who think similarly about the mainstream media to your sister? If so, you're ridiculous.

Unlike your sister, I'm an open-minded person. I don't believe what I hear at first glance. Otherwise, I wouldn't be on a public forum asking questions, presenting evidence, and conducting my own research. I was always doubtful of the Lutz story, so I did some research on this forum and made my own conclusions based off of the evidence. Likewise, I've done my own research on the mainstream media. I am proud of what I believe, and I am always open to debate about it.

My confidence and my willingness to debate the topic should tell you a lot about my credibility, so I don't see why you had to compare me to your sister. So, instead of labeling me a close-minded government conspiracy nut, you should've asked why I believe what I believe.

That shows me how hypocritical people can become. It's amazing how the human mind works.
That was not at all what I was saying. I wasn’t talking about you personally at all. I was simply stating that plenty of people believe the mainstream media isn’t honest but I was also just pointing out how my sister happens to be. She’s a good person, she just has a blind belief in this Amityville story and while she is open minded about other stuff, she either doesn’t want to be or just isn’t, about the idea that the AH isn’t as originally described.

It was simply an observation and wasn’t about you at all. I don’t know you.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:49 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:58 pm

That was not at all what I was saying. I wasn’t talking about you personally at all. I was simply stating that plenty of people believe the mainstream media isn’t honest but I was also just pointing out how my sister happens to be. She’s a good person, she just has a blind belief in this Amityville story and while she is open minded about other stuff, she either doesn’t want to be or just isn’t, about the idea that the AH isn’t as originally described.

It used to frustrate me how there are people who believe in the paranormal but still think Amityville is a hoax. It is possible to believe one but not the other but still they give no valid reason why it is a hoax.

If they want to think it is a hoax they can just back it up with something credible other than sourcing Kaplan, Weber or Osuna.
- Brendan72

"Facts don't care for your feelings."
- Ben Shapiro

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:50 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:
gd134 wrote:
Brooke Forrester wrote:

Well said Brooke.

Your post had nothing to do with gd134...but he/she decided to make it all about them.

gd134...get over yourself.

gd134
Amityville Addict

Post by gd134 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:36 pm

msmart112 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:50 pm
Well said Brooke.

Your post had nothing to do with gd134...but he/she decided to make it all about them.

I would say the same thing to you. Based on your behavior on my recent threads, you yourself need to be admonished.

-Ronald Defeo JR

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun May 24, 2020 8:09 pm

msmart112 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:50 pm
Brooke Forrester wrote:
gd134 wrote:

Well said Brooke.

Thanks. :like:

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun May 24, 2020 8:12 pm

Brendan72 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:49 pm
Brooke Forrester wrote:

It used to frustrate me how there are people who believe in the paranormal but still think Amityville is a hoax. It is possible to believe one but not the other but still they give no valid reason why it is a hoax.

If they want to think it is a hoax they can just back it up with something credible other than sourcing Kaplan, Weber or Osuna.
Perhaps some of the doubt came in when the Cromarty family moved in and experienced nothing paranormal.

Also anything that gets as publicized as this did is going to be open to more scrutiny.