Did the Lutz family add doors to the basement snooker / pool room

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Crash
Amityville Addict

Did the Lutz family add doors to the basement snooker / pool room

Post by Crash » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:11 am

In Jay Ansons book it says to the left the 'playroom' had double doors (as well as the other room with fridges / washers having doors). I've never seen any doors on that room,in the crime scene photos there isn't any and the few other photos don't show that area during the Lutz period. Can anyone confirm it?
Amityville '76 game development - https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleGame/

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Re: Did the Lutz family add doors to the basement snooker / pool room

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Crash wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:11 am
In Jay Ansons book it says to the left the 'playroom' had double doors (as well as the other room with fridges / washers having doors). I've never seen any doors on that room,in the crime scene photos there isn't any and the few other photos don't show that area during the Lutz period. Can anyone confirm it?
Well I wouldn't take Jay's book too seriously. If I recall, there were quite a few "things" that couldn't be confirmed during the Lutz period as you quote. As for the doors, they only had to replace the front door that got damaged by invisible spooks! The authorities came and checked that out and then later on we found out that the front door never got damaged or was checked out by the authorities. Unconfirmed event/add-on I suppose.

I would say no to your question though! It seems like George didn't do much in the house except b!tch about the coldness and constantly stoke a fire for hours on end? From what I understand, he didn't go to work much either. I read that he was sick a lot in the house and reportedly saw "things" in the house that were of an odd sort? Of course, no other people that lived there after Lutz's had any type of troubles that they encountered?

As for your game you've been working on now for years, I'd tell you to be comfortable and feel at ease to add any "liberties" or "add-ons" to invoke more dramatics into your story, sh!t I mean game. My bad! That's the key selling point so remember that! The sillier, the more it will be believed and that's how to drum up interest in your game.

I hope I was able to help you with your question and I do hope it sees the light of day before the apocalypse...
You better wake your A$$ up!