Allison DeFeo?

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
TC1
A nice hat from a cracker.

Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:47 pm

So a couple of days ago I saw this strange shadow (that has never been there before or since) on my curtain and decided to take a picture of it, in the circled area, in relation to the dark and light areas, it looks a lot like Allison's head and hair shape in the DeFeo portraits. I also checked outside and there was nothing that seemed to be causing a shadow of this shape and size. Coincidence?
Blue Partyhat

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:49 pm

That seriously messed me up.

Can you take another pic of rhe curtain in the day? Without said shadow?

Have you experienced any haunting phenomena?
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

TC1

Post by TC1 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:49 pm
That seriously messed me up.

Can you take another pic of rhe curtain in the day? Without said shadow?

Have you experienced any haunting phenomena?
Yes. Tomorrow, I can take a picture and I have noticed some strange coincidences lately, like, I'm watching two movies in school right now and they both have to do with the sixties and both have the word thirteen in the title (Allison was born in 1961 and died at 13) and last month I started having dreams about her and one night I woke up and I had a mark right under my lip around the area that she did in a school photo, and a weird pain in my ear when one of her ears was her exit wound. Despite that last part, I don't think she means any harm if she is here, in fact, I've noticed a lot more good things happening to me lately, who knows, she could be my gaurdian angel. PS, I hope the best for your child.
Blue Partyhat

TC1

Post by TC1 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:43 am

Ok, I just took this picture, this is what the curtain always looks like.
Blue Partyhat

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:35 pm

TC1 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:43 am
Hello TC1. This seems very interesting, but I seriously doubt that it's Allison Defeo. It could be some other spirit. However, I am about to release some images taken of 108 ocean avenue in 2010 that clearly show multiple faces on windows. It is very similar to what you're experiencing but a little scarier.

TC1

Post by TC1 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:45 pm

gd134 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:35 pm
TC1 wrote:
Hello TC1. This seems very interesting, but I seriously doubt that it's Allison Defeo. It could be some other spirit. However, I am about to release some images taken of 108 ocean avenue in 2010 that clearly show multiple faces on windows. It is very similar to what you're experiencing but a little scarier.
You're entitled to your own opinion as am I, and I say It's Allison, there's no doubt about it in my mind, and I'm not scared, personally, I love the thought that she could be watching out for me.
Blue Partyhat

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:45 pm

TC1 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:45 pm
gd134 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:35 pm
TC1 wrote:
You're entitled to your own opinion as am I, and I say It's Allison, there's no doubt about it in my mind, and I'm not scared, personally, I love the thought that she could be watching out for me.
I believe that this is a ghost, but here is why I doubt it's Allison Defeo. Out of all other people like her family members, why would Allison come to your house? Does Allison even know you? Are you a member or friend of the Defeo family? I could be wrong, and you could be wrong.

TC1

Post by TC1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:46 pm

The reason I think it's Allison is because I've spent these last few months really brokenhearted over her and I think my broken heart could've been a beacon of sorts (sounds cheesy but that's the only explanation I can come up with.) There's also no one in my immediate family who has died recently, and there's never been any paranormal activity here in the 27 years that my parents have owned this house. And I live only 2 hours away from Amityville so it's not too terribly far of a walk for Allison :lol:
Blue Partyhat

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:34 am

I would suggest Pareidolia... When I looked at the shadow/form on the curtain, it kind-of looks like a knight chess piece to me. I'm really not trying to downplay you belief just offering another alliterative cause.
If you subscribe the the idea that 'spirits' continue after death and have an intelligence driving them, then why would one take the form of a black mark on a curtain? Is there any other activity (besides the shadow) taking place?
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

TC1

Post by TC1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:46 am

Matt9290 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:34 am
I would suggest Pareidolia... When I looked at the shadow/form on the curtain, it kind-of looks like a knight chess piece to me. I'm really not trying to downplay you belief just offering another alliterative cause.
If you subscribe the the idea that 'spirits' continue after death and have an intelligence driving them, then why would one take the form of a black mark on a curtain? Is there any other activity (besides the shadow) taking place?
I'm not offended, I thought the thing about the chess piece was pretty funny, as for other activity, I'll quote my other post from this topic
TC1 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:16 pm

I have noticed some strange coincidences lately, like, I'm watching two movies in school right now and they both have to do with the sixties and both have the word thirteen in the title (Allison was born in 1961 and died at 13) and last month I started having dreams about her and one night I woke up and I had a mark right under my lip around the area that she did in a school photo, and a weird pain in my ear when one of her ears was her exit wound. Despite that last part, I don't think she means any harm if she is here, in fact, I've noticed a lot more good things happening to me lately.
And just so we're all on the same page here, you're all looking at the original picture I posted, the one with the red circle, right?
Blue Partyhat

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:23 am

Well whatever it is, it obviously holds some significance to you - and as outsiders we can only offer alternative causes for it without your firsthand experience of events. It is interesting, and do keep us updated.

TC1

Post by TC1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:22 am

Matt9290 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:23 am
Well whatever it is, it obviously holds some significance to you - and as outsiders we can only offer alternative causes for iwt without your firsthand experience of events. It is interesting, and do keep us updated.
Will do. Anything really significant happens, I'll post.
Blue Partyhat

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Hey TC1, your girlfriend Allison made another appearance it looks like:

http://weekinweird.com/2016/08/15/the-a ... an-avenue/

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 pm

hey TC1- I'm curious about something- have you seen the crime scene photos? Have you seen Allison when she's rolled over? She's covered in blood and her eyes are open wide and her mouth is frozen in a scream. That's because she awoke to first round of gunshots and then stared straight into the barrel of the rifle when Butch entered her room

Definitely not pleasant to look at.

TC1

Post by TC1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:46 pm

TC1 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:46 pm
There's never been any paranormal activity here in the 27 years that my parents have owned this house.
Actually, scratch that, I can't believe I forgot about this, there have been a few paranormal-seeming incidences, in 1994, when my brother was a baby, he was in the room I am in now (the room with the curtain) and according to my parents he would be in the middle of crying and all of a sudden, he would just stop as if someone was there comforting him and he was completely fine and they could never explain it, and in 2010, a good friend of my father was in critical condition after a workplace accident and three days later, they were going to take him off life support and my father was there with him and he was talking to him and said "This is your last chance buddy, get up." and at the very same moment at my house my mom started hearing my dads friends favorite song and she started looking around to see where it was coming from and when she entered the kitchen she saw him at the table and he looked "see-through and static-y" with his clenched fists against his head and looking stressed out and she asked him if that was really him and he said "I need up." and she said "What do you need?" and he yelled "I NEED F***ING, UP!!" He was saying he needed "up" because my father was saying "Get up." over and over again.
Blue Partyhat

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:56 pm
Hey TC1, your girlfriend Allison made another appearance it looks like:

http://weekinweird.com/2016/08/15/the-a ... an-avenue/

I've never seen this before OntarioGuy

TC1

Post by TC1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:47 am

Matt9290 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

I wouldn't indulge him, he's just a troll here.
Blue Partyhat

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:29 am

TC1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:47 am
Matt9290 wrote:

I wouldn't indulge him, he's just a troll here.
If you haven't already, then I'd take a look at the article TC1 - not saying I'm sold on it being paranormal, but it's an interesting piece.

TC1

Post by TC1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:45 am

Matt9290 wrote:
If you haven't already, then I'd take a look at the article TC1 - not saying I'm sold on it being paranormal, but it's an interesting piece.
I had already read that article before, it's sounds sketchy to me.
Blue Partyhat

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:21 am

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a troll, I have been part of this board a LOT longer than you have

I have contributed materials and discussion of actual substance, unlike you who only posts your creepy and disturbing lovesick fantasies about Allison. Most of the people on this board think you are weird and need psychiatric help.