I found an unseen Picture of Louise Defeo!!!!!

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: I found an unseen Picture of Louise Defeo!!!!!

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:20 am

gd134 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:54 am
It makes me suspicious if few claims from "The Night the Defeos Died" are true. But, we will never know.
Well, seeing as Ryan has since declared how he feels Ronnie Jr did, in fact, act alone on the night of the murders -- what else can we assume but that Ryan feels most of what he has presented to us is bullsh*t?

All that crap from Geraldine Gates -- that was all centered around Ronnie having accomplices on the night of the murders. If Ryan truly feels that Ronnie Jr acted alone, then that must also mean Ryan thinks Geraldine was full of crap (and was only using her because she told a good story that could make him some money). Right? :think:

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:39 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:20 am
gd134 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:54 am
It makes me suspicious if few claims from "The Night the Defeos Died" are true. But, we will never know.
Well, seeing as Ryan has since declared how he feels Ronnie Jr did, in fact, act alone on the night of the murders -- what else can we assume but that Ryan feels most of what he has presented to us is bullsh*t?

All that crap from Geraldine Gates -- that was all centered around Ronnie having accomplices on the night of the murders. If Ryan truly feels that Ronnie Jr acted alone, then that must also mean Ryan thinks Geraldine was full of crap (and was only using her because she told a good story that could make him some money). Right? :think:
Damn. I can't believe Ryan Katzenbach actually agreed that Ronnie acted alone. Here is what I officially believe about the night of the murders. Ronnie was high as hell, and also pissed off. Like the rest of the family, he couldn't take the abuse and the fighting that went on in the house. He acted alone in the night of the murders, but I truly believe that he manipulated the crime scene by undoubtedly cleaning up the blood, and moving a few of the bodies. I recently saw a picture of Dawn on the Shattered Hopes facebook page. Here is what the caption says: "At long last, the deception of your brother has been cast aside in favor of the truth and your innocence shines through the lies on this 40th anniversary of your passing. Rest in peace, Dawn.". That confused me because Ric Osuna's book and his team were trying to prove that Dawn is not innocent. But again, Dawn really hated her family members and attempted to murder her father a few times. Her boyfriend, William Davidge, claimed under oath that Dawn told him that she wanted to kill her family over the telephone.

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:33 am

Damn. I can't believe Ryan Katzenbach actually agreed that Ronnie acted alone. Here is what I officially believe about the night of the murders. Ronnie was high as hell, and also pissed off. Like the rest of the family, he couldn't take the abuse and the fighting that went on in the house. He acted alone in the night of the murders, but I truly believe that he manipulated the crime scene by undoubtedly cleaning up the blood, and moving a few of the bodies.
Yes he admitted at the trial to killing everyone in the house and that no-one else helped him.

He didn't manipulate the bodies though. There is evidence Mrs. DeFeo was recovered and possibly Dawn? Marc's shirt was rolled up straight after he was shot, but none of the bodies were moved as the bullet wound trajectories line up with the bullet holes in the pillows and mattresses.

Ron never mentioned anything about cleaning any blood off of the headboards, but he did say at the trial, "I don't remember getting any blood on me whatsoever. I might have got some on my hands, and they were all killed just as they were found. Nobody was on the floor".

He later says he "took a shower" and "cleaned the place up as the place was a mess" and he piled everything up in the hallway and put everything in pillowcases.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Buick - 1975 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:33 am
but he did say at the trial, "I don't remember getting any blood on me whatsoever. I might have got some on my hands, and they were all killed just as they were found. Nobody was on the floor".
Where does that quote come from?

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:31 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:59 pm
Buick - 1975 wrote:
but he did say at the trial, "I don't remember getting any blood on me whatsoever. I might have got some on my hands, and they were all killed just as they were found. Nobody was on the floor".
Hi, It's from the Ron's court transcript. Part 1 of DeFeo's Direct Examination by William Weber. It's on page 172 when he is being asked about hiding the evidence. I can scan the page and post it if needed but I'll type that part out exactly as it
as I missed a few words out:

Q Was it your intention to destroy the evidence?

A No, sir. Well, the shell casings, that, I figured there was no need. There was no need for the police to have that. All they needed was the gun. As far as those clothes go that are in that bag, I'll tell you right now, I did not change my clothes and put them in the bag. I don't ever remember getting any blood on me whatsoever. I might have got some on my hands, but that was -- and they were all killed just the way they were found. Nobody was on the floor.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:56 pm

Cheers!
Buick - 1975 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:31 am
It's on page 172
...of High Hopes?

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:26 pm

Buick - 1975 wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:59 pm
Buick - 1975 wrote:
Hi, It's from the Ron's court transcript. Part 1 of DeFeo's Direct Examination by William Weber. It's on page 172 when he is being asked about hiding the evidence. I can scan the page and post it if needed but I'll type that part out exactly as it
as I missed a few words out:

Q Was it your intention to destroy the evidence?

A No, sir. Well, the shell casings, that, I figured there was no need. There was no need for the police to have that. All they needed was the gun. As far as those clothes go that are in that bag, I'll tell you right now, I did not change my clothes and put them in the bag. I don't ever remember getting any blood on me whatsoever. I might have got some on my hands, but that was -- and they were all killed just the way they were found. Nobody was on the floor.
If you could get me the trial transcript, that would make my day and I would appreciate it. You can also tell me where to get it from.

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:58 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:56 pm
Cheers!
Buick - 1975 wrote:
It's on page 172
...of High Hopes?
No it's from copies of Ron's trial transcript.

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:04 am

If you could get me the trial transcript, that would make my day and I would appreciate it. You can also tell me where to get it from.

Someone else in here might know somewhere on the internet you might be able to find it. The actual folder though is nearly as thick as a phonebook.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:35 am

I always thought that Marc’s shirt was rolled up by the first responders/investigation team?
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Rokiisun wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:35 am
I always thought that Marc’s shirt was rolled up by the first responders/investigation team?
No, Marc was found like that. Officer Greuski was asked about this at the trial and so was Dr. Adelman. Here is what Officer Greguski said about what he saw when he looked at Marc:

The WITNESS: Yes, sir. He was partially covered by a sheet. He had a T-shirt on. And there was a bare spot in his back. There was a bullet hole and there was blood on his back.

Q. Officer Greguski, as of the time you first observed that bullet hole in that boy's back, was it covered by any garment?

A. No, sir, it was not.

Q. Now, were you the first officer on the scene?

A. Yes, sir, I was.

Then Dr. Adelman was asked about this also and he said:

A. The shirt was rolled upward over the wound.

Q. Was there any blood, Doctor, visible around the three holes in the shirt?

A. No, there was not.

Now, Doctor, you have told us that you observed no blood with respect to that shirt. Do you have an opinion as to what, if anything, was done with respect to the shirt after the gunshot wound was received?

A. Yes. It would have to have been rolled upward before any bleeding started.

Q. And do you have an opinion as to the interval of time that that would have had to have occured after the gunshot wound?

A. Within seconds.