Certain Pics Not Allowed

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Post Reply
User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11827

Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:14 am

Out of respect for the family, please do not post photos of the deceased DeFeos here.

Thank you.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member
Posts: 20

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by High Hopes112 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Well, thanks for notifying me. I had no idea because before I made this post I actually saw a lot of people posting pictures of the deceased Defeo's. Some pictures were even more graphic then this. Also, I would appreciate it if you could give me your opinion or explanation for my discovery in the crime scene pictures because I need at least one person's opinion.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9688
Contact:

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:49 pm

High Hopes112 wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:37 pm
I had no idea because before I made this post I actually saw a lot of people posting pictures of the deceased Defeo's.
Not on this forum though :hand:

In your original post, you wrote:
As you can see, there is a lot of blood on the door. Now, the next picture will represent the same thing, but with a different perspective (...) No blood on the door whatsoever. All the blood somehow magically disappeared. If that's not blood, I don't know what it is and there is still no explanation to determine where all the blood went.
It's not blood, it's fingerprint dust.

Which why it's dark in colour, and I assume the first picture was taken before it was added.

Btw, this is an example of the fingerprint dust that Ronnie's lawyer claimed the Lutzes got the idea for slime coming out of the keyholes from, after he showed them these pics.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member
Posts: 20

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by High Hopes112 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:38 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:49 pm
High Hopes112 wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:37 pm
I had no idea because before I made this post I actually saw a lot of people posting pictures of the deceased Defeo's.
Not on this forum though :hand:

In your original post, you wrote:
As you can see, there is a lot of blood on the door. Now, the next picture will represent the same thing, but with a different perspective (...) No blood on the door whatsoever. All the blood somehow magically disappeared. If that's not blood, I don't know what it is and there is still no explanation to determine where all the blood went.
It's not blood, it's fingerprint dust.

Which why it's dark in colour, and I assume the first picture was taken before it was added.

Btw, this is an example of the fingerprint dust that Ronnie's lawyer claimed the Lutzes got the idea for slime coming out of the keyholes from, after he showed them these pics.
Do you think that Ronnie really killed all of them, or do you think he was possibly helped?

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11827

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:40 pm

Personally, I think Ronnie killed them all by himself. I don't think he was in his right state of mind, and only wanted to kill his father. Then his mother probably started screaming, and he probably shot her to shut her up. Then he realized what he had done, and felt he needed to get rid of any witnesses (which would be his brothers/sisters).

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9688
Contact:

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:22 am

Agree, he acted alone.

User avatar
Matt9290
Oh My Goodness
Posts: 484
Location: Newcastle UK

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by Matt9290 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:29 am

I'd have to agree. His own testimony aside (which kept changing) there is no REAL evidence to suggest he wasn't alone
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

High Hopes112
Amityville Member
Posts: 20

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by High Hopes112 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:39 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:40 pm
Personally, I think Ronnie killed them all by himself. I don't think he was in his right state of mind, and only wanted to kill his father. Then his mother probably started screaming, and he probably shot her to shut her up. Then he realized what he had done, and felt he needed to get rid of any witnesses (which would be his brothers/sisters).
Here are some things that still surprise me.
1. Ronnie loved his sister Allison very much, she was his golden sibling. So why was she shot.
2. Why were all the bodies found lying down in their stomachs and half of them uncovered.
3. Dawn had threatened to kill her family multiple times. I'm not saying she was involved, but doesn't that make you suspicious? She even tried to murder her dad.

We do one a few things for sure. Those things are:

1. Louise Defeo sat up on her bed clutching her necklace when her husband was shot according to bullet holes.
2. Dawn woke up and possible tried wrestling the gun away from Ronnie. If not, then he must've told her everything was fine and she should go to bed before shooting her.
3. Ronnie cleaned up all the blood from the murders using a lot of bleach.

Also, I feel like the Defeo neighbors wanted them dead. I'm not saying they were involved, but since the Defeo's were bad people, I feel like their neighbors wanted were glad they were gone.

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11827

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:17 am

High Hopes112 wrote:1. Ronnie loved his sister Allison very much, she was his golden sibling. So why was she shot.
According to whom? Ronnie, himself?
High Hopes112 wrote:3. Dawn had threatened to kill her family multiple times. I'm not saying she was involved, but doesn't that make you suspicious? She even tried to murder her dad.
According to whom?
High Hopes112 wrote:2. Dawn woke up and possible tried wrestling the gun away from Ronnie.
That's what Ronnie claimed. Is it true? To me it looks like she was in a natural sleeping position.
High Hopes112 wrote:3. Ronnie cleaned up all the blood from the murders using a lot of bleach.
Did he? I don't think he did.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9688
Contact:

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:57 am

The bleach story, and Dawn wrestling with the gun, are all Ric Osuna theories.

Ronnie's story involved him and Dawn wrestling for the gun after she's killed the kids. But the crime scene photo shows different - she appears asleep under the covers.

So Ric needs Ronnie to "clean up" the crime scene - specifically the headboard - to match the crime scene photo. And the reason he does this? To make it "look like a burglary gone wrong".

Which makes no sense!

Why couldn't Dawn have wrestled with an intruder? There's no need to make it look like she asleep. Same with the father whom Ric claimed was placed back in back... but why?

It's Ric taking Ronnie BS story, then having to create another BS story because the evidence (the photos) doesn't match!

High Hopes112
Amityville Member
Posts: 20

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by High Hopes112 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:48 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:17 am
High Hopes112 wrote:1. Ronnie loved his sister Allison very much, she was his golden sibling. So why was she shot.
According to whom? Ronnie, himself?
High Hopes112 wrote:3. Dawn had threatened to kill her family multiple times. I'm not saying she was involved, but doesn't that make you suspicious? She even tried to murder her dad.
According to whom?
High Hopes112 wrote:2. Dawn woke up and possible tried wrestling the gun away from Ronnie.
That's what Ronnie claimed. Is it true? To me it looks like she was in a natural sleeping position.
High Hopes112 wrote:3. Ronnie cleaned up all the blood from the murders using a lot of bleach.
Did he? I don't think he did.
Dan the Damned, I want you to read your responses to my questions. Honestly, I feel like I'm not accepted at this truth board. Every time I ask a question, make a claim, share something wonderful I found, people mess with me. I'm considering to quit. I'm gonna provide you more details about my questions so hopefully you get a chance to answer them. Question number 1: Ronnie loved his sister Allison, why was she shot? You wanted to know who this was according to. Well, this was according to family friends, and neighbors. It's mentioned in books like High Hopes by Gerard Sullivan. I'm guessing she was shot because Ronnie was stoned as hell, and his emotions where not good. But, I look forward to knowing your opinion. Question number 2: Although Dawn was found in a natural sleeping position, a lot of people claim in documentaries that I've watched that Dawn did try to wrestle the gun away from Ronnie, either that, or she woke up and went back to bed after Ronnie comforted her. Again, I appreciate any opinions. Now, your response to my question about Ronnie cleaning up the crime scene is what got me the most. If Ronnie didn't clean up the crime scene, where the hell is all the blood then? Look at Dawn and Allison's headboards. Dawn's head was inches away from it and it was clean. Same with Allison. Even the police believe this because if you look at the crime scene photos, you can see buckets of bleach, at least that is what I recall. People think that every word or claim that comes out of Ronnie's mouth is a lie. What I do is do a lot of research to validate his claim. Thanks, and have a great day.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member
Posts: 20

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by High Hopes112 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:55 pm

...
Last edited by High Hopes112 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member
Posts: 20

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by High Hopes112 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:03 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:57 am
The bleach story, and Dawn wrestling with the gun, are all Ric Osuna theories.

Ronnie's story involved him and Dawn wrestling for the gun after she's killed the kids. But the crime scene photo shows different - she appears asleep under the covers.

So Ric needs Ronnie to "clean up" the crime scene - specifically the headboard - to match the crime scene photo. And the reason he does this? To make it "look like a burglary gone wrong".

Which makes no sense!

Why couldn't Dawn have wrestled with an intruder? There's no need to make it look like she asleep. Same with the father whom Ric claimed was placed back in back... but why?

It's Ric taking Ronnie BS story, then having to create another BS story because the evidence (the photos) doesn't match!
Well, I don't believe Dawn tried to wrestle the gun because she killed all the kids. I believe she wrestled the gun to save her own life and not get shot. Because she had to of woken up after everyone on the second floor died. Unless Ronnie persuaded her that everything was fine and that she could go back to bed, she must've wrestled or fought with him. Honestly, I don't even know how Ronnie could tell Dawn everything was fine after blasting out 7 loud gunshots at 160 decibels. Imagine your were Dawn, you just woke up after hearing 7 loud gunshots which killed your family. Then, you walk out of your room, and you see your brother Ronnie coming upstairs with a gun trying to tell you everything was okay and that you should go back to bed. Well, Sherbetbizarre, are you gonna believe Ronnie and go back to bed, or wrestle the gun away to save your life? That is the only explanation that makes sense(that Dawn tried to wrestle the gun away from Ronnie). Also, if Ronnie didn't clean up the crime scene, then how do you explain the fact that Dawn and Allison's headboards(the part at the end of the bed) are completely clean?!?! Not only that, but they were shot in the head, so Brain matter and a bunch of blood should be all over their headboards. But apparently, it's not!!!!!! Before you claim that everything Ric Osuna says is a lie, please think before you do so. I seriously can't believe that you, and sherbetbizare, both website administrators, actually believe that Ronnie did not clean up the crime scene, because there is absolutely no logic in that if no one did it. I appreciate your previous comment, and I am looking forward to your reply. Also, I don't completely believe Ric Osuna anymore.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9688
Contact:

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:59 am

a lot of people claim in documentaries that I've watched that Dawn did try to wrestle the gun away from Ronnie
I don't recall a "lot" of people claiming that... who can you remember besides Ric, Ryan or Geraldine?

High Hopes112 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:03 pm
Also, if Ronnie didn't clean up the crime scene, then how do you explain the fact that Dawn and Allison's headboards(the part at the end of the bed) are completely clean?!?! Not only that, but they were shot in the head, so Brain matter and a bunch of blood should be all over their headboards. But apparently, it's not!!!!!!
Admittedly I have no explanation why Dawn either didn't wake, or went back to bed after the initial shooting. However, none of the original investigators questioned the "clean" headboards. Instead they found the blood pooling underneath the victims consistent with someone shot in their sleep.

And again... why would Ronnie feel the need to clean either headboard?

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11827

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:44 am

In the book "High Hopes," the word "headboard" is only used twice -- and neither instance talks about it being cleaned (or it being oddly free from blood or anything). The word "bleach" is only used once, describing a later visit to the house, and noting that that blood-soaked rug from Allison's room had been removed and how there was an irregular white spot showing where bleach had been used to remove traces that soaked through onto the floor.

In Osuna's book, Ric talks about Ronnie and Kelske using bleach to allegedly clean up Dawn's room "so as to fit in with their plan to make the murders seem part of a robbery that had gone wrong," which makes absolutely no sense.

Also, I reject the notion that Dawn's head wound would have necessarily caused blood to explode everywhere, as you would see in a movie.
High Hopes112 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:48 pm
Dan the Damned, I want you to read your responses to my questions. Honestly, I feel like I'm not accepted at this truth board.
I don't need to read my responses. I actually wrote them, so they are not new to me.

My responses aren't meant to be "me messing with you." I am simply pointing out that your questions are based on possible faulty premises.

Take your first question, for instance:
1. Ronnie loved his sister Allison very much, she was his golden sibling. So why was she shot.
You state for a fact that Ronnie loved Allison very much, and your question is based on that premise. But I don't know for sure that your premise is necessarily correct. Which would make the question invalid.

Yes, in "High Hopes," a family friend says that Ronnie loved Allison. But in that same book, you have "James DeVito" claiming that Ronnie "showed no remorse at all" when telling him about how he shot Allison that night.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Maybe try wording your questions a bit differently. Maybe ask something like, "A family friend claimed that Ronnie loved Allison very much; but if that were true, why did he shoot her?"

User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
Posts: 3020
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Certain Pics Not Allowed

Post by Brendan72 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Also if you loved your sister why would you kill her in cold blood? And it has been mentioned that Butch took heroin on the night of the killings, which really is not indicative of impairing judgement enough to kill. Not in this case at least for those of you who would like to dispute this.

It could be considered that Butch took the heroin to lose any edge he may have had prior to committing the killing or killings. I say this as I am not sure whether he intended to kill just his father or the whole family at that point. But the end result tells me that he probably had no choice but to as he saw them as witnesses to a crime. So whether he intended to initially is academic. "Once I started, I just couldn't stop" were his words. The end result was the whole family ended up dead.

There were claims from multiple sources, 'High Hopes' included that he loved his sister Allison. Having looked at killers over the years that have killed their family members it has been asked what their true feelings for their siblings was. I not a psychologist but as a layman can probably speculate that in some way they did love the siblings who they ended up murdering. What kind of love it was, the same as most siblings, can only be speculated. I am not suggesting the incestuous love it was alleged he felt for Dawn - I think this was just an aspect of the Holzer book and expanded on in Amityville 2.

I would like to ask how a man who loved his sister (or his family for that matter) calmly shave and clothe, go to work the next day and dispose of vital evidence, in addition to deliberately establishing an alibi during that day. A person wracked with guilt does not do that.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

Post Reply