I found an unseen Picture of Louise Defeo!!!!!

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
High Hopes112
Amityville Member

I found an unseen Picture of Louise Defeo!!!!!

Post by High Hopes112 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:21 pm

** IMAGE DELETED **

I managed to obtain this photo from Katco Media. This photo was snapped inside a restaurant in Canada. The photo was taken approximately March 19, 1974 on a trip that Ronald and Louise DeFeo took. The quality is not the greatest, and certainly not as good as other photos, but it's easy to see that Louise is a very attractive woman.

** IMAGE DELETED **

Louise Marie Brigante, pictured for her senior annual.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: I found an unseen Picture of Louise Defeo!!!!!

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Hey, and welcome!

I had to delete the Katco pictures - the owner (if he still cares about Amityville) will likely threaten us (and you!) with legal action for "stealing" his property. Yep, that's how he is....

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:47 am

Oh no, no, no,!! :silenced:

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:01 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:46 pm
Hey, and welcome!

I had to delete the Katco pictures - the owner (if he still cares about Amityville) will likely threaten us (and you!) with legal action for "stealing" his property. Yep, that's how he is....
That's weird. If the owner is going to threaten us with legal actions then why was my topic approved in the first place? You just had to delete it..... :|

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 pm

If we simply denied your post, you wouldn't know why it wasn't approved. And the board software doesn't make you a full member until after your first post has been approved. So it made sense to approve your post and delete the image.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 pm
If we simply denied your post, you wouldn't know why it wasn't approved. And the board software doesn't make you a full member until after your first post has been approved. So it made sense to approve your post and delete the image.
Well think about this. Without those pictures, my post is now complete trash and pointless. Also, I have the right to post these pictures on this website or link them because I've seen a lot of people do stuff like this. I legally obtained these pictures from Shattered Hopes on Facebook because they made it public.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:58 pm

High Hopes112 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:45 pm
I legally obtained these pictures from Shattered Hopes on Facebook because they made it public.
That might well be true, but it won't stop him threatening legal action :lol:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Without those pictures, my post is now complete trash and pointless.
If you'd like us to delete this thread, let us know.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:55 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:58 pm
High Hopes112 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:45 pm
I legally obtained these pictures from Shattered Hopes on Facebook because they made it public.
That might well be true, but it won't stop him threatening legal action :lol:
One more question. How many people still care about Amityville? It's already been proven a hoax, and the true story of the murders was solved. The house is also different now, and each year less and less people even take the time to go and look at it. I'm also kinda surprised that this website and others related to the Amityville topic are still on the internet.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:23 pm

You should start a new topic with that question. Maybe in the "Amityville Discussion" section. I mean, I would split this topic and do it for you, but I'm thinking that might upset you...

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:16 am

High Hopes112 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:55 pm
One more question. How many people still care about Amityville?
Well, you for one!
It's already been proven a hoax
Has it though..? We wouldn't be here if that were true.

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:43 am

This is the Truth Board. If you think it's all a hoax then join a hoax board!
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:22 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:16 am
High Hopes112 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:55 pm
One more question. How many people still care about Amityville?
Well, you for one!
You clearly don't get what I mean, Sherbetbizarre. I posted this topic not because I care about Amityville or haunting, but only because I thought it would interest people if I shared a few pictures of Louise and have a nice conversation with a few people. Even if I still do care about Amityville, that wouldn't matter because my question was asking WHO ELSE OTHER THEN ME still cares about Amityville.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:31 pm

Tim wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:43 am
This is the Truth Board. If you think it's all a hoax then join a hoax board!
Considering the fact that you quoted Kathy Lutz, I can tell that you are in great favor of the Lutz's. Your comment makes no sense because I do not need to join a Hoax board since this website was made for individuals to negotiate topics about Amityville.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Elements of the book and movie were a hoax, but paranormal activity absolutely has occurred and I believe still occurring to this day at the house... not only this, from the investigation I have spent years doing I have learned there are 2 demonic entities "resting" there (in addition to ghosts, none of which who appear to be DeFeos)

My investigation has also connected me to people who have told me previous owners of the house explicitly engaged in occult activity within the house.

Not a hoax.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:46 pm

High Hopes112 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:22 pm
I posted this topic not because I care about Amityville or haunting, but only because I thought it would interest people if I shared a few pictures of Louise and have a nice conversation with a few people.
Okay, but if you didn't "care about Amityville," you wouldn't have bothered to sign-up to an Amityville-specific forum in order to share photos of an obscure woman (who, outside of her friends & family, would only be known by people who have a deeper interest in the Amityville case than most others (people like us)). And if you wanted to specifically have a nice conversation with a few other people on an Amityville website (presumably talking about the photos of Louise that you shared), what else would you expect that conversation to be about other than all things Amityville?

Lastly, the number of exclamation marks after your thread title "I found an unseen picture of Louise DeFeo" clearly tells the rest of us that you are excited by finding these photos. Hence, an interest in Amityville.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Obviously, everyone on this board is interested in Amityville. Except for the few computerized accounts that try to sign up here in order to advertise their triple-X websites.

Who is still interested? I guess enough people for Hollywood to keep cranking out these cheap crappy Amityville movies.

I think this interest is more of a personal one rather than a societal one. When I was becoming re-interested in the case (in 2003), there were others here who were, by that time, seemingly bored of the whole thing, and who left soon after.

I think it's kinda like that TV show "Lost." I think it holds people's interest for a while, but then some people get tired of not getting any answers to the mysteries presented and lose interest, while others hang around longer...

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:46 pm
High Hopes112 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:22 pm
I posted this topic not because I care about Amityville or haunting, but only because I thought it would interest people if I shared a few pictures of Louise and have a nice conversation with a few people.
Okay, but if you didn't "care about Amityville," you wouldn't have bothered to sign-up to an Amityville-specific forum in order to share photos of an obscure woman (who, outside of her friends & family, would only be known by people who have a deeper interest in the Amityville case than most others (people like us)). And if you wanted to specifically have a nice conversation with a few other people on an Amityville website (presumably talking about the photos of Louise that you shared), what else would you expect that conversation to be about other than all things Amityville?

Lastly, the number of exclamation marks after your thread title "I found an unseen picture of Louise DeFeo" clearly tells the rest of us that you are excited by finding these photos. Hence, an interest in Amityville.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Obviously, everyone on this board is interested in Amityville. Except for the few computerized accounts that try to sign up here in order to advertise their triple-X websites.

Who is still interested? I guess enough people for Hollywood to keep cranking out these cheap crappy Amityville movies.

I think this interest is more of a personal one rather than a societal one. When I was becoming re-interested in the case (in 2003), there were others here who were, by that time, seemingly bored of the whole thing, and who left soon after.

I think it's kinda like that TV show "Lost." I think it holds people's interest for a while, but then some people get tired of not getting any answers to the mysteries presented and lose interest, while others hang around longer...
Thanks, I appreciate your response. I signed up for this website because I didn't know where else to share my discovery which I thought people would really like, so I thought this website is just perfect. The only thing I am interested in right now about Amityville is about the lives, personality, and appearance of the Defeo family. Not the haunting or the murders. Although I have gathered enough information about the family's dysfunctionality, I gained interest in looking at some unseen photos of the family. I would like to know if it is okay if I could make a new topic the same as this one, but post a link to the photos instead of posting them on the forum.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:37 am

High Hopes112 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 pm
I would like to know if it is okay if I could make a new topic the same as this one, but post a link to the photos instead of posting them on the forum.
That would be fine. You can post anything, along has it hasn't got that stupid "property of Katco" plastered all over it!