Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Re: SPOOKY CHAT THIS THURSDAY 10/11/12

Post by radiomixer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:47 pm

AKA JH70 wrote:
radiomixer wrote:PSST .. he's LYING, that's REALLY HIM in the video! Image

The real me ain't that handsome. LOL
PSSST ... again, he_is_lying, that's really HIM. He's just attempting to hide his giant Conehead!
:hammer:

Wonder how it got that way? :think:
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:50 pm

"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

AKA JH70
I got yer stinkin' quarter!

Post by AKA JH70 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Where do you get your smilies??

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:43 pm

AKA JH70

Post by AKA JH70 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:25 am

Chat was rather entertaining last night. Damn...I was there for about 3 hours.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:21 am

I had a blast:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:38 am

It was great! :D

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:20 pm

AKA JH70 wrote:Where do you get your smilies??
OK, enough ribbing, I'll tell you (but I doubt this will be much help). I get them from all over the net. Yes, my Photobucket is friggin' huge. I've been collecting Banana smilies for years now, because they're not mainstream, and monumentally silly.
I blame our esteemed member Green Jello Shots. Heh.

Here's a 'starter' page for ya that some of us use, where all the smilies are pre-loaded:
Oh, crap. They killed the "Best Smileys" site [it's now replaced with a search engine ... blecchhh]. Anyhoo, here's a similar [preloaded] resource:
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys-basic-001.php

Threadbombs are a different story. There's like a zillion sites for those. Both t-bomb and smiley sites sometimes have cooties, so be careful :)

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Well chat was interesting if nothing else!! Sure did get ... well, certainly different at times. Thanks to all who showed up!!!

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:46 pm

it was loads of fun:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

AKA JH70

Post by AKA JH70 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:02 pm

radiomixer wrote:
AKA JH70 wrote:Where do you get your smilies??
OK, enough ribbing, I'll tell you (but I doubt this will be much help). I get them from all over the net. Yes, my Photobucket is friggin' huge. I've been collecting Banana smilies for years now, because they're not mainstream, and monumentally silly.
I blame our esteemed member Green Jello Shots. Heh.

Here's a 'starter' page for ya that some of us use, where all the smilies are pre-loaded:
Oh, crap. They killed the "Best Smileys" site [it's now replaced with a search engine ... blecchhh]. Anyhoo, here's a similar [preloaded] resource:
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys-basic-001.php

Threadbombs are a different story. There's like a zillion sites for those. Both t-bomb and smiley sites sometimes have cooties, so be careful :)
I go to sign up for a Photobucket account and I discovered that I created one about 4 years ago. LOL