Bogan Bitch

Re: Meanwhile, in Australia

Post by ZoeTrillingFan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:12 pm

hahaha :lol:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:00 am

In Australia, they talk over our favourite movie...
Cinema Fiasco Presents: The Amityville Horror

When Cinema Fiasco hosts Geoff Wallis and Janet A. McLeod first saw The Amityville Horror (1979) it scared the pants off them. It was 1980 and they were unworldly five year olds who found cat throwing and toilets that coughed up black stuff genuinely terrifying.

Now that they’re all grown up and fully versed in the craft of exploitation filmmaking, Janet and Geoff are only too happy to revisit this timeless classic and expose it as the laugh-a-minute romp it truly is.

The Amityville Horror tells the “true story” of a family that moves into its dream home only to discover the place is already occupied by ghosts and demons and blowflies and a giant invisible pig. All sorts of terrible things happen (like the lights going on by themselves) and Rod Steiger and James Brolin have a full-on bad acting competition which Rod wins thanks to a scene in which he shouts at a church and it blinds him with falling masonry. There’s also a fabulous spewing nun scene.

So if you fancy a good old scream (from laughter more than anything) join Janet and Geoff for another hilarious night of bad movie appreciation at Cinema Fiasco. The movie may scare you. The hosts definitely will.

The Amityville Horror will be presented with LIVE COMMENTARY THROUGHOUT. So there!
http://astortheatreblog.wordpress.com/2 ... le-horror/

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:23 am

And it's in Melbourne ... an hour's flight away .... the commentary should be interesting lmao
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:08 pm

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:57 pm

On Ebay...
4 X one direction tickets sydney Friday 25th October

THIS AUCTION IS FOR ALL 4 ONE DIRECTION TICKETS IN SYDNEY OCTOBER 25th. You can thank my daughters self righteous and lippy attitude for their sale. See sweety? And you thought I was bluffing. I hope the scowl on your bitchy little friends faces when you tell them that your dad and i revoked the gift we were giving you all reminds you that your PARENTS are the ones that deserve love and respect more than anyone. And your silly little pack mentality of taking your parents for fools is one sadly mistaken. Anyhow. Your loss someone else's gain who deserves them! THE TICKETS ARE SEATED IN ROW O section 57. REMEMBER AUCTION IS FOR ALL 4 TICKETS and will be sent registered post

...OH YOUR FRIENDS THOUGHT THAT A FEW PRANKS CALLS WOULD PUT ME OFF SELLING THE GIFT WE BOUGHT FOR THEM for YOUR BIRTHDAY because YOU all LIED to us about sleep overs so you could hang like little trollops at an older guys HOUSE????? Pffft!! I find it HIGHLY amusing that you girls think you invented this stuff. Tricks like this on OUR parents is how HALF of you were conceived .....And why a lot of your friends DONT have an address to send that Fathers day card to!!! I'm not your friend. I'm your MOTHER. And I am here to give you the boundaries that YOU NEED to become a functional responsible adult. You may hate me now..... But I don't care. Its my job to raise a responsible adult..not nuture bad habits in my teen age child
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-X-one-dire ... 1129708772

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:06 am

I'm not rushing to see their movie, either.

Good on that guy for selling his daughter's tickets ... she shouldn't be so lippy.
- Brendan72

AMRA
Amityville Addict

Post by AMRA » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:40 pm

Brendan72 wrote:Image
I know it's a couple of years old, but I actually burst out laughing when I saw this!

I think it's the underlining of the word 'huge'!

:beer:
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph."

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Giant lizard gives Australian man a fright – then a photo op

A 1.5m long goanna gave a man a fright when it scaled the outside of his home. Eric Holland had been working in his shed in Thurgoona, New South Wales, when he saw the unexpected visitor darting across his property. Holland, who managed to snap a picture of the goanna, said: “I saw movement as I came out of the shed and I had a look and thought, bloody hell what is this thing? When I recovered from the shock I went inside and got a camera.” Goannas are often found in eastern Australia but generally live in the bush. They are typically wary of humans but are considered potentially dangerous on account of their bite. This one, thought to be a lace monitor goanna, hasn’t been spotted since it scampered away. A spokesman for the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage said the lace monitor could grow up to two metres in length and weigh up to 20kg.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/pictur ... ?CMP=fb_gu

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:07 am

- Brendan72