Amityville scavenger hunt

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Amityville scavenger hunt

Post by Shawn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:13 am

The way this game goes is I will name an object from the original movie and it is up to players to not only seek the items out, but also, extra points are given if the answer has background to it.

Let me explain better...I'll go first.

Pencil sharpener.

Now if you know the movie, this is a no brainier. The real answer lies in the explanation that a player can bring fun facts, such as: Was the pencil sharpener added for grit, was it already there in the movie house, was it seen in the crime photos? Points are given out:
100 for a description of the scene, 500 for extensive research that actually is factual and interesting. First correct answer goes next. Players are asked to keep their own scores.
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

AKA JH70
I got yer stinkin' quarter!

Re: Amityville scavenger hunt

Post by AKA JH70 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am

I haven't seen the original Amityville Horror in ages.....maybe 2005 or so.

Seems like a fun game though