A demon put a curse word on my wall!

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
deliveranceminister
Casting Out Demons In Jesus Name

Re: A demon put a curse word on my wall!

Post by deliveranceminister » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Brendan72 wrote:Hi Deliverance Minister,

I personally cannot make out anything on the wall, but this doesn't mean I disbelieve your claims.

I have shared the picture with my friend Bill Bean on Facebook, and maybe Bill can help shed some light.

I am not sure if you have heard of Bill Bean and his background with the demonic, but if anybody can help you, then Bill definitely can.

Brendan
Hi Brendan, Thanks for trying to help me out ! I know how to fight the demons, but it would be interesting to hear what your friend has to say! my site DeliveranceMinister.com teaches people how to cast out demons!
Mark 16 : 17 Jesus Christ gave authority to all Believers to cast out demons in His name !

Hauntings Why They Happen and How to Help Yourself by Author
Helena Garilano

Sold on Amazon

http://www.DeliveranceMinister.com

deliveranceminister
Casting Out Demons In Jesus Name

Post by deliveranceminister » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Quarter Moon wrote:
deliveranceminister wrote:I took the picture with my webcam. It's not a bad picture and you can see the curse word. I put it on my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... tos_stream
Um, I'm not entirely sure, but I think that's just water damage that kind of vaguely resembles a curse word. I mean, why would a demon be bothering you?
You seem pretty wholesome, with all the Jesus stuff and whatnot. I mean, have you like, been pestering Satan or something? If so, you probably should stop.
I am glad you see the curse word . You have to really focus in on it. It's not water damage because water damage peels the paint off.
Mark 16 : 17 Jesus Christ gave authority to all Believers to cast out demons in His name !

Hauntings Why They Happen and How to Help Yourself by Author
Helena Garilano

Sold on Amazon

http://www.DeliveranceMinister.com

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:55 pm

:roll:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 pm

I think the demon's name is Mold.

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 pm

I think I see the writing on the wall.....

Anyone ever seen the potato chip lady??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuH1PhzOVR4

It's a tough

act to follow

for sure.....
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 am

I was sure she was gonna show a chip with a pic of Jesus or the Devil on it.

I would much rather eat chips than collect them! :)

Jacob Sterling
Don't lie to me, you bastard fornicator.

Post by Jacob Sterling » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm

So, demons aren't fallen angels?
Sometimes I drink more than I need to, until the TV's dead and gone. I may be lonely-- but I'm never alone, and the night may pass me by, but I never cry.
~ Alice Cooper

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:43 am

Quarter Moon wrote:So, demons aren't fallen angels?
No, they're not. They are also not ghost/spirit, either. Oddly enough, however, they seem to frequently seem to be able to 'entrap' passed spirits and somehow keep them very near. They seem to both use and abuse the ghost/spirits; the spirits can become 'anchored' to a location of a demon. It would appear this begins originally through some type of fear-inducement to the spirit, or outright trapping through something that seems similar to threat. Demons are master mind-manipulators (to both human and spirit).

Obviously it's not the easiest thing in the world to describe from firsthand experience, but people [including clairvoyants] frequently mistake some of those differences.

Demons are unusual, but then, most folk don't understand them anyway. Demons don't 'live' in what a human would percieve to be "linear time." They can go into a sort of 'activity dormancy' for decades or centuries and still never move from a site. This is not to be confused with some sort of hibernation; they have a constant awareness, plus, they will exert control over the former human spirits that they keep about them.

As with living humans, demons can abuse and torture spirits into submission. They will use the human spirits to mask their presence (it's a ruse that frequently fools 'sensitives' and psychics, thus drawing attn away from the demonic presence).

They can produce quite remarkable feats and activity, but no, they are not fallen angels.
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:46 am

BTW, to our OP: What makes you think your activity is specifically demonic?
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 am

Thanks for explaining this like you did sis, I have been trying to find a way to
say the very same thing but lacked the eloquence. These entities are indeed
alive in our world but whether or not they choose to appear or make themselves
know is entirely up to them.

There are some who through divination and seances force them to and unknowingly
set something loose that they have no idea how to deal with. The only way to battle
something of this nature is through complete faith in God.

Total, unquestionable, unending, un-moving faith in the almighty. Then again for someone
that has this sort of faith, they would not be seeking these entities out in the first place
they have God:)

BTW sis...I love the avatar...Data, Riker and Picard gettin jiggy...LMAO!!!

Howard
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Jacob Sterling

Post by Jacob Sterling » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:55 am

Well, uh... I'm Jewish, so... I hope this board isn't like a country club, you know, because the "Amityville" myth is surrounded by Catholicism and stuff that I'll get kicked off for being a Jew.
Sometimes I drink more than I need to, until the TV's dead and gone. I may be lonely-- but I'm never alone, and the night may pass me by, but I never cry.
~ Alice Cooper

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:15 am

Quarter Moon wrote:Well, uh... I'm Jewish, so... I hope this board isn't like a country club, you know, because the "Amityville" myth is surrounded by Catholicism and stuff that I'll get kicked off for being a Jew.
Well, Boker tov, there, Quarter Moon! Nope, no country club. Fun club. Quirky club. All views welcome!

And please forgive me in advance, but your comment brought a famous Groucho Marx story to mind:

Marx was barred from either a beach club or a country club on 'racial grounds' (wth?) and retorted with: "Since my daughter is only Half-Jewish, could she go in the water up to her knees?"

We have other Jewish members as well, so do be a mensch and stick around a while :D

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 am

I don't care if you are Jewish or Muslim, God says we are sposed to
love everyone:)

I recall a move where Jerry Reed and Dom Delouise were undercover
cops in a pawn shop. This little old lady comes in and asks a bout
a toaster oven, Dom says "it's 150"

The little old lady says.."What are you, Meshuggah?" and she goes
off in a little old lady rant....I laughed my butt off:)

Its all good 1/4:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 am

I like you Quarter Moon, so please stick around! :)

Jacob Sterling

Post by Jacob Sterling » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:28 am

kathyM wrote:I like you Quarter Moon, so please stick around! :)
I will, I will, it's just usually when people find out I'm a Jew, they react something like this...
~ Alice Cooper

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Sorry to hear that. But a lot of us here get discriminated against in one way or another, either due to our beliefs, our sexuality, our gender or our race. And we make fun of Sherb for spelling "color" with a "u"... ;)

Jacob Sterling

Post by Jacob Sterling » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Sorry to hear that. But a lot of us here get discriminated against in one way or another, either due to our beliefs, our sexuality, our gender or our race. And we make fun of Sherb for spelling "color" with a "u"... ;)
I should probably also point out I'm queer, too. (I don't like the term 'gay,' it's so square.) So uh, yeah. There you have it.

As far as the spelling thing goes, I think British people have it right by spelling things with the extra letters, like "doughknaught."
~ Alice Cooper

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm

I have no issue with you Quarter, nor anyone else for that
matter so...all is good:)

AKA JH70
I got yer stinkin' quarter!

Post by AKA JH70 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Quarter Moon wrote:
kathyM wrote:I like you Quarter Moon, so please stick around! :)
I will, I will, it's just usually when people find out I'm a Jew, they react something like this...

Hey...you should see how people react when they take one look at me :mrgreen:

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Howard64 wrote: I recall a move where Jerry Reed and Dom Delouise were undercover
cops in a pawn shop. This little old lady comes in and asks a bout
a toaster oven, Dom says "it's 150" The little old lady says.."What are you, Meshuggah?" and she goes
off in a little old lady rant....I laughed my butt off:)

Its all good 1/4:)
Oh Ya I loved that movie, it's called "Hot Stuff". I would love to find a copy of it.

Sorry to go off topic, please continue on with the demonic wall discussion.
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology