SUPERSECRET CHAT TONIGHT

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

SUPERSECRET CHAT TONIGHT

Post by radiomixer » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Just a reminder that you cannot enter the SUPERSECRET CHAT tonight unless you have your SUPERSECRET PASSWORD.*

If you've not been given your password, just enter chat the regular old way, where you'll be frisked, goosed, and given a stamp on the top of your hand.

*Unless you really want to, then come on in and join us!
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Re: SUPERSECRET CHAT TONIGHT

Post by Tim » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:45 pm

You had me @ frisked.
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Tim wrote:You had me @ frisked.

"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

Grave
If looks could kill then death would be my name...

Post by Grave » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 pm

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/GraveDiggersUnion/nutskick.gif[/img]

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 am

Grave wrote:Image

Well, that actually kinda summed up last night's chat -- for reals.
Foland picked the wrong_damn_night for his "first time in chat", too. LOL!!!!
:fp:

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:38 am

I am so sorry I missed this last night! I was in some serious
pain and was lying down. I WILL NOT miss the next one:)

LOL @ kirk getting goosed!!!
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

AKA JH70
I got yer stinkin' quarter!

Post by AKA JH70 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 am

Anybody going to be in chat tonight?? I'm going to be there at some point.

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:11 am

AKA JH70 wrote:Anybody going to be in chat tonight?? I'm going to be there at some point.
I duuno, but please excuse me, I shall have to forego frisking you at the door. Your gonads frighten me.

AKA JH70

Post by AKA JH70 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 pm

radiomixer wrote:
AKA JH70 wrote:Anybody going to be in chat tonight?? I'm going to be there at some point.
I duuno, but please excuse me, I shall have to forego frisking you at the door. Your gonads frighten me.
Don't worry, my gonads will be under control.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:37 pm

I will try and be here:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

AKA JH70

Post by AKA JH70 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 pm

I will be in around 9:30pm

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 pm

AKA JH70 wrote:I will be in around 9:30pm
BTW I was kidding. I'm sure your ,,, privates are erm ... acceptable or otherwise under control.
Unfortunately my stomach virus is not.
Do you take rain checks?

AKA JH70

Post by AKA JH70 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Rainchecks always accepted.

I did hang out in chat for about 45 minutes but nobody showed up.

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Well that was fun, if brief! AKA gets extra points for "staying power."

I tried to sign in three times between 9:30 and midnight, only to repeatedly run to gakk.

Dan was kidnapped by powerful felines who forcefully subdued him, blocked his monitor screen, then dragged him from his keyboard. They then typed a cryptic message to the chatroom and pulled his powerline, thus signing him out of chat at a New Record Speed. [This seems the only sure scenario which could possibly explain the events.]

In the time it took me to type --->ONE<--- sentence, Dan had already been kidnapped, and AKA had already bid a goodnight. Damn, guys, do I really type that damn slowly???

Either way, 'twas fun. We'll put out the word for next week, some of us are wondering if we can break the board's attendance record before or by Halloween. Flash mob, anyone?

AKA JH70

Post by AKA JH70 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:45 am

gakk?? LOL

Yes it was fun. It was the first time I've been in a chatroom in ages...probably since my days on the old board.

We definitely gotta put the word out earlier than usual.

Last night's attendants were: Me, Dan, Radio, and Tim.

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 am

AKA JH70 wrote:gakk?? LOL

Yes it was fun. It was the first time I've been in a chatroom in ages...probably since my days on the old board.

We definitely gotta put the word out earlier than usual.

Last night's attendants were: Me, Dan, Radio, and Tim.
Let's be fair here. I do not have actual proof Dan was present at all. You saw "Dan" clearly state that the Lookout Cat was blocking the monitor. I think the main Perp Cat was the one typing. Plus, "Dan" 'mysteriously' posts the exact same page of photos to the chatroom, and what were the pictures, AKA?? The exact same page of the exact same two cats that the real Dan posted a couple weeks back.

COINCIDENCE!??! I THINK NOT!!

AKA JH70

Post by AKA JH70 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:38 am

LOL.

A cat that can converse in English?? Awesome!

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 am

AKA JH70 wrote:LOL.

A cat that can converse in English?? Awesome!
This surprises you? Really? Are you completely unaware of Dan's status as a superbillionaire with a vast network of worldwide Doe Spies who wield the incalculable power to destroy imaginary film studios and drive the mildly mentally challenged right over the cliff, head-on into Batsh!t Crazy?!?

Dude, where have you been?!?

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:20 am

Pssst. I'll let you in on a little secret: Billy and Sherb mastermind a good deal of that stuff. But don't tell them I told you. I certainly don't want to get banned.

AKA JH70

Post by AKA JH70 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:23 am

Well radio....it was nice knowin' ya LOL

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:36 am

AKA JH70 wrote:Well radio....it was nice knowin' ya LOL

LMAOOOO!!!!

Oh, say what you will. But, mind you:

(1) How would I know about the Does and the internal workings of the organization if I were not in on the dastardly plots?

(2) At least I don't go around waving little rodent testicles at people. So there.

lol