Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Re: The Colorado shootings

Post by Howard64 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 pm

I decided I would reply after all Arch. First, before I moved to Texas,
I lived in Northern Wyoming. While living there I met and became friends
with folks ( both native american and white 0 who hunted for food to
help feed their families. Some even preferred meat they shot over the
grocery store food that most people get. What is wrong with that?

According to your words, people who own guns are cowards?? What makes you
say this?

The people got shot in that theater because some nutcase decided to lose his
sanity. Not because it is so easy to get a gun. The comparison I was making was to
illustrate that gun violence that kills innocents takes place all over the world. You must have
missed my point.

As far as a car being compared to a gun? Drunk drivers kill more people each year than
violent crimes, yet most of the offenders who kill people drunk driving have more than one
offense. Some of which I saw when I was on a grand jury here in the town I live. How many
people can you think of who kill with guns get sent to court several times...hrmm???

Yes I love my weapons...so freaking what? I enjoy target shooting. Your comments on this
portion are moot...

Your comparison between bad cops and the silly, unbalanced people owning a gun? I am not sure
what you are getting at with this comment. Perhaps you are trying to make a comparison as well.

This comment here...
If you get into a fight because a guy said to your girl that she's a bitch, you can punch him in the face, ignore him and move on, crash a bottle of wine and attack him with it, or kick him in the testis. You have many choices but all will have a consequence and having the possibility to own a gun can bring the situation to a very desastrous result. You can kill him, he can get your gun and kill you and your girl, he can miss you and kill somebody innocent back in the place, even a baby. Could he do that with a punch or by saying he's sorry, you forgive him and both move on ? Guys it's time to stop finding excuses because you love those things, violence is never a good answer.
would be better suited for a group of thugs or little gang bangers. I agree violence is not the answer
in most cases, but when you are face to face with a criminal with a gun, you think kind words
will save your ass? hrmm???

As far as my saying what I wish I will continue to do so. You seem a it out of touch with some of the
facts behind self defense compared to out right criminal activity. Why dont you read some material
from the NRA, specifically section called the "Armed Citizen" here, I will even furnish you a link
to help get you started. I intended to help educated so this is what I will do for you arch...

http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg/search/Armed%20Citizen

Please take the time to seriously read information from this site, I think it will help
you to understand.

Oh and by the way, just so you know, in my mind anyone who leaves a gun lying around
where a kid could get ahold of it, does not deserve to have one to begin with.

Dont make me out to be some crazed buffoon arch, i did at one time serve my country
so that you could have the right to speak freely. I am just a simple man who believes in the
same rights that each of us in this country have, just like the freedom of speech.

think about that.

Have a nice day:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:26 pm

To help support my contention of drunk driving and violent
crimes I have decided to post this...

From the MADD (mothers against drunk drivers) web site

http://www.madd.org/statistics/

"Adults drank too much and got behind the wheel about 112 million times
in 2010—that is almost 300,000 incidents of drinking and driving each day
."

"In 2011, MADD served more than 63,000 victims and survivors of
drunk and drugged driving crashes
."

From the FBI site concerning violent crimes....

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press- ... s-for-2011

"Violent Crime

All four offenses in the violent crime category—murder and nonnegligent homicide, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault—decreased when data from the first six months of 2011 and the first six months of 2010 were compared. The number of murders declined 5.7 percent, and the number of rapes decreased 5.1 percent. Robbery declined 7.7 percent, and aggravated assault decreased 5.9 percent.
Law enforcement agencies in all six city population groups reported decreases in violent crime. Cities with populations of 50,000 to 99,999 inhabitants recorded the largest decrease in violent crime at 7.2 percent. Violent crime also declined in metropolitan counties (7.6 percent) and in nonmetropolitan counties (6.4 percent).
Violent crime declined in each of the nation’s four regions. The largest decrease (9.7 percent) was in the Midwest, followed by 6.6 percent in the West, 5.8 percent in the South, and 3.6 percent in the Northeast.
"

See there Arch?

Now in the case with someone we know all too well. One Ronnie
Defeo. He committed a violent crime and he has been locked up ever since, nor
will he be let out. Yet, there are drunk driving offenders who have SEVERAL
offenses before they get locked up.

I will let the facts speak.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Oh Arch, geeze.

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Interesting discussion for the most part...
Howard64 wrote:Automatic weapons are illegal, unless you have a class 3 federal permit
which is very difficult to get.
...but you can get an automatic weapon...does that include semi-automatic or are they easier to get hold of? See, my point is Howard, I don't understand why anyone other than the armed services would require automatic weapons and no argument that you have put up has changed my mind, I wouldn't have thought that you need automatic weapons for hunting or target shooting.
As far as owning weapons, for myself and most of the folks I know,
owning firearms are considered a hobby, used as tools or for survival.
Yep, I would agree with you, bot not automatic weapons.
Criminals get their guns from the black market Simon, they do not buy
them legally.
really? or did some of them buy them legally and then become criminals? There is nothing to stop a gun owner becoming a criminal. I understand what you are saying, I just don't subscribe to that theory at all.
Some citizens of this country hunt to survive by hunting
for what they need. I know of several families on a couple of reservations
who must hunt for food. Taking away gun rights would make life harder
for them.
Yep, same thing happens here and I agree with you, I am not talking about taking away gun rights, I am talking about modifying the laws to make it harder to obtain firearms without having a valid reason to do so. "The right to bare arms" is an outdated law that was probably relevant in the 1800's.
No matter how you scrutinize a person there is no way to tell who is going
to go postal at a later date as with the shooter in Colorado. There is just
no way to test for that or check for it.
You may be right...but why let the average Joe have access to those weapons in the first place? What the hell does he need a 100 shot drum clip for??? These are weapons of war designed for nothing other than killing.
Gun laws as they exist do screen
the buyer and if any hits such as domestic violence, ANY felony, or mental
instability comes up on the check, the individual is denied right away.
That is a good start...
As far as storing ammunition separate from firearms is concerned, it is
common sense. And all of the people I know who own guns do the same thing.
The problem with common sense is that as we all know it is not common, storing firearms and ammunition should be law.
I hope this all helps some...
Yep, as always, thanks Howard

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Howard64 wrote:I can think of many other places that killings take place as well,
which goes to show you this is not a perfect world. Somalian war
lords. Heck even in Israel or Palestine people are killed as well.
Totally different argument, Somalia is at war with itself, and we all know what is going on in Israel and Palestine. Aurora was a massacre of innocent people from a nutjob that went postal in a movie theatre.
There are firearms all over the world just like there are cars. Yes
a car is a tool just like a gun. And a car can kill just as easily as a
gun. Just add in oh, lets say a teenager texting. Or for the big
one...drunk driving, which kills far more.
Again, different argument. The point is intent, when people get in a car (for the most part)they do not intend to kill someone, whether they are drunk or otherwise. If you pull a gun, point it at someone and squeeze the trigger it is pretty clear what the intent is. This is the old "guns don't kill people, people kill people" argument.
I would be all for having a license to carry a firearm, background check
even a metal evaluation to own one. If someone one like me who collects
firearms really wishes to engage in this hobby, is willing to do so, it would be no
issue.
I am a little unclear here...so do you have to have a licence or not?
Some may make it sound like Americans walk around carrying weapons all over
their persons on a daily basis. (yes I have heard persons exaggerate this way)
when in all reality, they carry only one.
Yeah...because carrying only 1 firearm makes it ok...that really is a disturbing point you make there Howard.
I am not saying that guns are a solution, nor are they for everyone. As I have stated before
they are tools and in the right hands they remain such. But like any other tool, they can fall
into the wrong hands and can cause loss of life.
On this we agree...
Let us not forget about one Bernhard Goetz, take a gander at this...
Not sure what point you are making here...Bernie Goetz shot 4 unarmed teenagers that were apparently pan handling, from memory he crippled one of them.
I can think of many uses for a firearm and in the right hands they can be used for
constructive purposes. But don't deny those of us the right to have them because some
idiots cannot be trusted with them.
You know, I think that is the biggest issue, your "right" to have them, it shouldn't be a right at all, it should be a privilege such as having a drivers licence. In the right hands they can be used for constructive purposes, such as hunting or protecting the public...again you have hit the nail on the head, there are far too many idiots.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 am

no one i know of uses automatic weapons to hunt with Simon.

And no I am not here to change your mind, only to offer facts.

Look up some of this for yourself Simon. It is very easy to do. If
I wish to carry a handgun in public, concealed I have to take a course,
pass a background check and then I get a permit.

You are obviously anti gun Simon and that is okay. I can see that you
are terribly misinformed when it concerns this subject. SOME...SOME
people only carry one. Good lord, you people need to quit reading things
into this. NOT EVERYONE CARRYS A GUN!!!! GOOD LORD...get a grip.

Read more about Bernhard Goetz Simon. You yourself said from memory,
re read about it, then make comments.

Yes I agree there are far too many idiots. And from the way you are posting
you make it sound like this country is full of them. On that part I will agree.

A vast majority of persons who own firearms are not. If you would have read
some of the stuff I had posted you would understand this better. You live in
another country...am I correct? Things are different in Austrailia...

Oh look here...i found something....

http://www.aic.gov.au/statistics/violen ... ation.aspx

I scrolled down and saw this...

"Despite strict regulations on the import, export, ownership, use, transfer and storage of licit firearms, there exists in Australia a potentially large pool of illicit firearms, some of which are acquired, stockpiled and used for serious and organised crime. This report follows a modest group of publicly released examinations of firearm trafficking operations in Australia, to describe what can be determined about the composition and maintenance of the illicit firearm market, its use by serious and organised crime groups and the diversity of transaction arrangements used to vend illicit firearms." Australian Institute of Crime 2010

Wow, even with tight gun restrictions, you all still have a gun problem. Hrmmm.

Just a bit of research goes a long way....

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Howard64 wrote:no one i know of uses automatic weapons to hunt with Simon.

And no I am not here to change your mind, only to offer facts.
I am glad that people you know do not hunt with automatic weapons, so my question is still valid..why do people need them? That is the question that I was asking, is there a valid reason for the average person to need automatic weapons?
I know you are not here to change my mind, that's cool, I was just interested in having a conversation about it, thats all.
Look up some of this for yourself Simon. It is very easy to do. If
I wish to carry a handgun in public, concealed I have to take a course,
pass a background check and then I get a permit.
Yep, I know about the concealed weapons permit, again I am just interested in the point of view of people that live in the States.
You are obviously anti gun Simon and that is okay. I can see that you
are terribly misinformed when it concerns this subject. SOME...SOME
people only carry one. Good lord, you people need to quit reading things
into this. NOT EVERYONE CARRYS A GUN!!!! GOOD LORD...get a grip.
Nope, I am neither anti-gun or terribly misinformed, I have repeatedly said in this thread that I understand the need for some people to have firearms and I have also discussed the type of firearms, I am anti Joe Schmo having access to some types of weapons and the ease in which they can obtain those weapons.

As for now saying that only some people carry a gun and that I need to stop reading things into this and to get a grip...I was simply responding to what you said:
Some may make it sound like Americans walk around carrying weapons all over
their persons on a daily basis. (yes I have heard persons exaggerate this way)
when in all reality, they carry only one.
See where I am coming from now? They are your words above, not mine.
Read more about Bernhard Goetz Simon. You yourself said from memory,
re read about it, then make comments.
Fair enough, will do, I will get back to you.
Yes I agree there are far too many idiots. And from the way you are posting
you make it sound like this country is full of them. On that part I will agree.
Excellent - we have our fair share here too!
Oh look here...i found something....

http://www.aic.gov.au/statistics/violen ... ation.aspx

I scrolled down and saw this...

"Despite strict regulations on the import, export, ownership, use, transfer and storage of licit firearms, there exists in Australia a potentially large pool of illicit firearms, some of which are acquired, stockpiled and used for serious and organised crime. This report follows a modest group of publicly released examinations of firearm trafficking operations in Australia, to describe what can be determined about the composition and maintenance of the illicit firearm market, its use by serious and organised crime groups and the diversity of transaction arrangements used to vend illicit firearms." Australian Institute of Crime 2010

Wow, even with tight gun restrictions, you all still have a gun problem. Hrmmm.

Just a bit of research goes a long way....
I never said that we did not have a gun problem here , sure we do, as do most countries.

A little bit of research does go along way, last year there were over 9400 firearm related homicides in the US and there were 60 in Australia, sure you have 15 times the population but if you apply that to the Australian figure we would still be less that 10% of the US. I agree, we do have a gun control problem in Australia but it it is a lot smaller and maybe, just maybe that has a bit to do with our tighter gun control laws.

Howard, I appreciate that you are a law abiding gun loving citizen and do the right thing with regards to firearms, I am not arguing that at all, I just think that there needs to be some serious thought given to the gun control laws in the US. Sadly as long as the NRA etc has such power in Congress over there, nothing will change. Then again, why should I care, I don't live there....oh that's right, I care about too many innocent people being wiped out by nut jobs that have access to weapons that are purely meant for war.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:09 pm

I am glad that we can discuss this. So many people I have run
across really do not give thought to what they say concerning
this subject. It is a difficult one to debate, lots of lines that we
can and cannot step over.

I agree that there must be some kind of control over gun usage
and ownership. For one I feel that if a person owns a firearm,
they should be required to attend some sort of training to help them
understand the responsibility of owning a gun.

The real issue lies with keeping the guns out of criminal hands. One step
would be to make sure that lawful gun owners do the best they can to
secure their own to prevent theft. Myself, I keep mine locked up all of
the time.

The wife and I have no children so I have no need to keep the one I have
out locked up. As for my wife I trust her implicitly so, no worries there.

Gun ownership is a HUGE responsibility that should never be taken
lightly. It is however too bad that a few bad apples spoil it for the rest
of us.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:30 pm

That sounds like a good idea Howard (having gun owners
attend a training course on gun safety and responsibility)
But it would probably cost the government a lot of money.
Most work forces which require gun use (armed forces,
Police, gamekeepers etc) come with this kind of training
so maybe it could be the case that regular gun owners can
attend such classes with the police etc when they are being
trained about gun use/safety?

I had a loooooooong (2 hour) conversation
last Friday with one of the hostel security
guards about the shootings at batman and
it ended up turning into a debate about
automatics, old pipe guns used in the civil
wars... Gun safety. He is an ex-RAF but over
in the UK unless you have a permit or job such
as a game keeper or bomb squad you won't
have access to a gun.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:10 pm

i dont think it should cost the government anything. Each
person wishing to purchase a firearm would pay for the
course out of their own pocket :)

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:09 am

Good morning Howard,

I have been busy lately but I'm taking time to reply to your message.

As I said (I guess you read it too quickly) I guess it's okay to hunt for a living, to eat. It is not really in our culture here but I can tell it is over there as I read in your comment.

I said the gun is a coward weapon because you can hurt from a distance and not like being close like a knife but that is not important.

Indeed this guy lost his sanity. I don't know if he really choose it, I'm sure it happens to many unbalances persons. But if you become insane and if you have a gun around you, it's much more easier to hurt others and you can hurt a baby in the back of the room when you are pointing your gun on somebody else in front of you. Guns really are lethal.

If more people would have more morality, they wouldn't get drunk and not kill with their cars or beating up a wife or kids. The problems is not the car but their life. A car is for a good use, to move from a place to another, to work and travel.

A gun owned by Mister Anybody is not of any working goal, it's for "defense" or to "protect" their family. We can see how well it works..

Have you heard about the other massacre near Milwaukee that happened Sunday morning ?

I respect you Howard but as you said, you love your guns, it's hard to think differently for you I guess since you love it.

Well yes, it happened many time to me that staying nice facing a person looking for a fight made him think and he stopped. Facing a criminal ? Well I don't think I ever did, maybe I did but in 36 years I never had to fight. I guess the attitude we bring, the way we consider and not judge others makes us peaceful and nice and away from it.

I'm not provoking anbody so I guess it also helps not to be involved in a fight.

Many of my friends in your country do not believe that "serving your country" is a thing to do. They don't wish to learn fighting and go to the army. For them, going to the army is just another way to follow politics and serve them. They did choose to stay away from politics because they don't believe in it, nor in learning how to kill somebody just because your country told you to. They are peaceful and honnest working people who help around them everyday with a nice attitude and unselfish life. Helping anybody who needs and they really believe they don't need any leader for that. I totally agree with them.

This world is so deeply corrupted that we can't change many things but our attitude can do a lot, respect, real one, help anybody who needs help (wherever they come from), working honestly, having a spiritual life, that is a balanced life.

Take care.
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:21 am

Very interesting Rokiisun,

You said that In the UK unless you have a permit or job such as a game keeper or bomb squad you won't have access to a gun. Very good, the results show that it works well to avoid those massacres.

Killings like that doesn't happen often in your country, right ?

It happens all around the world but the US are the champions, land of the free.. to kill at a movie..

Yeah the US government really doesn't care about the people, that is why they would never change any law about that. It would cost them a lot so it won't ever happen.

Take care.

Rokiisun wrote:That sounds like a good idea Howard (having gun owners
attend a training course on gun safety and responsibility)
But it would probably cost the government a lot of money.
Most work forces which require gun use (armed forces,
Police, gamekeepers etc) come with this kind of training
so maybe it could be the case that regular gun owners can
attend such classes with the police etc when they are being
trained about gun use/safety?

I had a loooooooong (2 hour) conversation
last Friday with one of the hostel security
guards about the shootings at batman and
it ended up turning into a debate about
automatics, old pipe guns used in the civil
wars... Gun safety. He is an ex-RAF but over
in the UK unless you have a permit or job such
as a game keeper or bomb squad you won't
have access to a gun.

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Architect of light 75 wrote: Yeah the US government really doesn't care about the people, that is why they would never change any law about that. It would cost them a lot so it won't ever happen.
The US government is made up of it's citizens. It is a government BY the citizens, OF the citizens, FOR the citizens. We don't have monarchs here, we left that a long time ago. The government gets elected. We're still a 50/50 country. Saying that the "US governement doesn't care about the people" is naive.

Mass shootings are rare. The media spends an inordinate amount of time dedicated to the coverage of one of these incidents but rarey mentions people dying of heart attacks, dying on the highways in cars, gangs killing each other, or rapists on the loose. Yet those are so commonplace. You have to keep things in perspective...
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 am

BillyCigars wrote:
Architect of light 75 wrote: Yeah the US government really doesn't care about the people, that is why they would never change any law about that. It would cost them a lot so it won't ever happen.
The US government is made up of it's citizens. It is a government BY the citizens, OF the citizens, FOR the citizens. We don't have monarchs here, we left that a long time ago. The government gets elected. We're still a 50/50 country. Saying that the "US governement doesn't care about the people" is naive.

Mass shootings are rare. The media spends an inordinate amount of time dedicated to the coverage of one of these incidents but rarey mentions people dying of heart attacks, dying on the highways in cars, gangs killing each other, or rapists on the loose. Yet those are so commonplace. You have to keep things in perspective...
Hi Billy,

First I want to apologize if I sounded rude. I wrote the comments above quickly, being kind of tired toward this insane violence.
I'm not anti-American but anti-fanatics and I'm as hard when it's about saying what is wrong in my country as well, I'm just trying to be right.

The fact that the US government is made up of it's citizens, by the citizens of the citizens doesn't mean it's not corrupted. How come most of Americans doesn't have full insurance coverage like we all do here and in most European countries ? Very strange for a "so powerful" country. Many many Americans can't get the treatments they need (surgery, etc), because it's too expensive, it's not like that here, that's really really bad. If the money spent for weapons would be used for health, life would be much more easier for your fellow citizens that are part of the middle class (the majority).

You don't have monarchs but England and Sweden have and they seem to have much less crimes than the US. Plus, the Monarchy thing is part of their very old history and culture, which you don't have due to the youth of your country.

Well you can't control all the hearts attacks, car accidents, which depend on many factors. If more person would be careful, honnest and would live healthy, it wouldn't be the same. So you have all of these PLUS you have the crimes so frequent with dead people of all ages because of your 1800's like Cowboys way of living with guns way too easy to get. That is another thing we don't have here and that is also why our country and others are safer, even if my country is really really corrupted.

See you man.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 am

way too easy to get? Firearms here are costly, you do not
just run down to the corner market to get one. When a person
does get one they have to pass background checks.

Your comment about about 1800's cowboys is ludicrous. If
you do not like the idea that people here have firearms, that is
your affair.

Many of us who own firearms are well balanced individuals who
obey the law and are productive members of society.

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 am

Howard64 wrote:way too easy to get? Firearms here are costly, you do not
just run down to the corner market to get one. When a person
does get one they have to pass background checks.

Your comment about about 1800's cowboys is ludicrous. If
you do not like the idea that people here have firearms, that is
your affair.

Many of us who own firearms are well balanced individuals who
obey the law and are productive members of society.
Hi Howard,

I know it's costly but considering the number of guns in circulations, the % of risk is way to high and we can see how bad it is when an accident happens. Of course you are millions living there so it does not happen everyday (I hope) but way too often anyway.

Plus the black market sells a lot of weapons for less. Again, too many guns in circulation.

My family in Los Angeles doesn't like the idea that people have firearms, it is not my affair but a question of danger. It is not only my feelings. A shooting and a lost bullet can kill you or injur you for life, whatever your age is.

I know many honest and balanced people have guns like you and that is fine but too many unbalanced, on the edge, angry, depressive and violent corrupted ones also own guns, and that is not reassuring..

See you man.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 am

I found an interesting read concerning the UK...since
this came from BBC News, I would consider it a
reliable source...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1440764.stm

"The ban on ownership of handguns was introduced in 1997 as a result of the Dunblane massacre, when Thomas Hamilton opened fire at a primary school leaving 16 children and their teacher dead."

Seems the same kind of thing has taken place in the UK
as well. This next portion I find very interesting and I wish
more people (law makers and congress) here in the US would heed it...

"The research, commissioned by the Countryside Alliance's Campaign for Shooting, has concluded that existing laws are targeting legitimate users of firearms rather than criminals."

I read the article and found that criminals began to fashion firearms
from screwdrivers; firearms that had been deactivated, and war trophies.

interesting indeed...

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 am

If you do not like guns arch, that is fine. Just don't belittle those of us
who do use them and enjoy them lawfully.

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:41 am

Howard64 wrote:If you do not like guns arch, that is fine. Just don't belittle those of us
who do use them and enjoy them lawfully.
Actually I find a gun kind of impressive and fascinating but I don't own one, I leave guns to professionnals who need them. If one day I really have to face somebody trespassing my house, I'll use my sporty baseball bat ;) Other than that I don't take my baseball bat with my in my car like some weirdos do.

About the shooting in England, yes it happens in Europe too, like this crazy Norvegian dude did but it happens way more often in the US. Aurora days ago then near Milwaukee last Sunday, nobody can beat this.

Some people in Spain can't change their mind about "Corridas" (Bulls fighting), where bulls get tortured before they get killed in the name of "tradition" and "art". That is a shame too and you can't change some of these people's mind because they are stubborn.

This world is sick because dominated by evil above all. But we still meet some good persons like some of us around here :D

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:09 am

He was heavily armoured... but he is a coward and return fire probably would have made him run in the other direction... big man with a gun!

Little Human Being...
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:20 am

t00nCiNaToR wrote:He was heavily armoured... but he is a coward and return fire probably would have made him run in the other direction... big man with a gun!

Little Human Being...
Return fire probably would have injured other people behind him... Him run in the other direction wouldn't stop him to do it again..

Ho, one another shooting and some victims in Texas yesterday. One more and it's going to be always worse since time are going to be harder..

You all take care.