New member here

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
leemike
**New Account**

Re: New member here

Post by leemike » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:57 am

Hello everyone,I am lee mike and I am new in this forum.
I found this forum really informative and I decide to join this forum for getting more knowledge through this forum because I love to learn.Actually such forums are really nice platform for getting and sharing your ideas.so thanks a lot for allowing to join this forum.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Lee. What got you interested in Amityville? Please respond soon because honestly your post looks like it has the markings of a fake spambot account. So let us know you're a real person. Thanks, and welcome.

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:54 am

Ya...anyone who use the word "forum" six (6) times in 4 sentences has to be a spambot!!
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:10 pm

And no mention of anything specific, like the topic or our forum, etc...

Well, I'll give it a few more days and see if he responds. Actually, to be quite honest, I'll probably end up forgetting about it altogether, unless someone bumps this thread in a few days. I'm kinda like that...

What was I saying? :think: