Shockingly Sexist Vintage Ads

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Re: Shockingly Sexist Vintage Ads

Post by Shawn » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 pm

You think that ones bad, check out this one I found when posting a vintage magazine on eBay!

Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:03 am

:o

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 am

right, hua Sherb? When i saw that my jaw dropped! I was putting a vintage 1960 Newsweek magazine up and saw so many very cool ads that i wanted to post to help sell it...then came across that! :shock:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:30 am

The name of the company doesn't help either!

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:36 am

The name of the company doesn't help either! :lol:

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:08 am

Shawn wrote:You think that ones bad, check out this one I found when posting a vintage magazine on eBay!

It's a fake, isn't it? It MUST be a fake. That's too sexist, even for a 60s ad. I'm shocked. :shock: