Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Howard64 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Certainly seems like she is not living up
to her claims. Sad really now that I think of
it. It is not my place to judge but I sure will
not believe anything in the future.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:We've been in contact with her, and yeah, we're still waiting for her to send us what she promised.
Would not be holding my breath there mate!

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 am

Nothing yet?

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 am

i have been talking to the moderators about this...please dont make this any worse for me than it already is

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Just do what you were asked to do instead of dragging it out. If you're having difficulties with your email or who you were supposed to send it to, you can send it to me at tigresmeow@hotmail.com.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

Grave
If looks could kill then death would be my name...

Post by Grave » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 pm

csullivan wrote:i have been talking to the moderators about this...please dont make this any worse for me than it already is
This board means that much to you?..
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/GraveDiggersUnion/nutskick.gif[/img]

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:25 pm

csullivan wrote:i have been talking to the moderators about this...please dont make this any worse for me than it already is
This is not something that WE have done, the majority of the members here have been more than patient...

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 pm

It's already as bad as it can get! Stop blaming us for what YOU have caused. Either you are this Marcie scumbag or you are not..simple really.
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:01 am

I can't really comment on this now, but we'll have an update this weekend...

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 am

:oops: I just spilled my hot chocolate all over the floor. That was my favourite mug too :cry:

I had no idea this was going on. Is everything alright now?
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Tim

Post by Tim » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Just waiting for Dan to come back with his findings. That's tomorrow and I can't wait. I love all things suspensful, so waiting for this is just fine for me. "this is Tim with Kcal9 News, back to you in the studio Dan........
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Kinzoku
Quarter-Moon Inquisitor

Post by Kinzoku » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:15 pm

just like the kid Augustus Gloop in the chocolate pipe..."The suspense is Killing me!"

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Well, she hasn't come through yet...

Tim

Post by Tim » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Just because csullivan didn't reply, doesn't necessarily mean she didn't come through. I feel she came through with flying colors. The silence speaks volumes.

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Tim wrote:Just because csullivan didn't reply, doesn't necessarily mean she didn't come through. I feel she came through with flying colors. The silence speaks volumes.
you are part of my problem...you have sent me several harrassing private messages along with others and i have asked repeatedly from adm and mod for this to stop and it has not

Tim

Post by Tim » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:43 pm

csullivan wrote:
Tim wrote:Just because csullivan didn't reply, doesn't necessarily mean she didn't come through. I feel she came through with flying colors. The silence speaks volumes.
you are part of my problem...you have sent me several harrassing private messages along with others and i have asked repeatedly from adm and mod for this to stop and it has not

My Dearest Marcie,I know you have a problem.We all do. Tomorrow Dan is offering to rectify the problem. Where will you be when this happens? I don't think they'll keep you around much longer. For all the thought provoking you have induced, I thank you. Several= 3 or more and I guess you can't count. I guess this is good-bye. Tim

Tim

Post by Tim » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:49 pm

csullivan wrote:i have been having some very vivid dreams lately...they are just really bothering me......i have been dreaming about tornados,fires,death

I have to wonder, what will you dream of tonight?

Sweet Dreams

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Tim wrote:
marcie-or-csullivan wrote:i have been having some very vivid dreams lately...they are just really bothering me......i have been dreaming about tornados,fires,death

I have to wonder, what will you dream of tonight?

Sweet Dreams
Oh Hai!

I can help with this!

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Ack!!! Evil Bunny!!!

HIya sis!! Hows da beck beck ?:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:22 am

CSullivan has been banned. Big surprise, aye?

I haven't said much about the situation lately to avoid giving her any possible excuse for not sending us the items she promised.

No, she never did send us anything. She just kept making pathetic excuses and kept dragging the whole thing out. We eventually gave her a deadline, which has now passed.

Tim

Post by Tim » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 am

Thank you Dan.